Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

526 – 550 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 21  22  23 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• MAYA509

2 Mei 2018

TORO617 tulis:

When somebody write dude, remember me Dude Herlino:-)

LOL! 😂😂😂It did not recall me of him though. Is it really real name or just as an actor fame name?

• MAYA509

2 Mei 2018

ANDRE032 tulis:

Let's discuss something different

Yes! Keep up. Like it! 😊✌️

• MAYA509

2 Mei 2018

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Ooh yeaah sorry bro.. to Marpaung then ( so sorry.. i always skip things that did not attract my observant eyes :-)O:))      

See. Told ya to chill out bro.

• 2 Mei 2018

Good morning everyone

• MAYA509

2 Mei 2018

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

wkwkwk.. the ground temperature is reported good for landing   :-D:-D  

😂😂which ground; vormit, titan or earth?

• MAYA509

2 Mei 2018

LISNARINAA355 tulis:

Good morning everyone

Mornin' sista.

Have a blessfull day.

• 2 Mei 2018

Hello world! Good morning.

#Miss Linux, HTML, JavaScript, PHP, C, VB, Java, SQL Server actually.

• DINA121

2 Mei 2018

wednesday in monday flavour

wk😆

• SANTY423

2 Mei 2018

I'm not mindful today. I woke up late and I thought today is Monday. My gojek laso late, the driver had difficult to find the direction to my house. I haven't arranged my schedule, usually every Monday I've full schedule. Complains coming. Then, one of my colleague said, "slow down Santy. Today is Wednesday not Monday so you hv plenty of time to prepare yourself"

Phewww...I feel glad then😁

• SANTY423

2 Mei 2018

Have you do research to find your curiosity in science & religion?

I suggest you hardly to do reseach first if you want to know regarding the questions that you post in here.

If you already find the research then you can share it and can post the result. Next, what could you is....ask the forum their opinion about your research whether they are agree or disagree and give reasons.

Peace✌

God bless

MARPAUNG019 tulis:

Genesis 1.

The spirit of God flies on the water.

We never can find the Lord by our eyes.

When the lord gives his spirit toward Adam.

The spirit means air or gas.

Chemistry is a fatalic of science branch.

Because of chemistry is built for human eror.

If chemistry is real science...

Please elaborate the spirit of God by the form of chemistry?

How come a mineral water being better wine?

Please take a look your Holy bible. When Jesus made the first miracle in Cana. He converted the water become better wine.

There was not a trial and eror. Completely perfect.

1 John chapter 4 verses 20.

Unseen god means...?

Like air or the same compound.

God becoming flesh?

The word becoming flesh?

Air becoming flesh?

So, please explain how does Maria being pregnant?

The angle said She will pregnant by Holy spirit...

Biology also can not prove that.

Finally, when Jesus lifted up to the heaven,

Where is Physics at the time...?

There was a term of gravitation' law.

• 2 Mei 2018

What is this fuss about?🤔 the debate about science vs religion is a never ending matter...🙈🙈🙈

• SANTY423

2 Mei 2018

Wwwwkkwwkkk.....l know it never ending matter.

So, let him give the solution😁

AYUSARI311 tulis:

What is this fuss about?🤔 the debate about science vs religion is a never ending matter...🙈🙈🙈

• IAN754

2 Mei 2018

Woww.. I had Monitoring this topic in the last 3 days.. It reminds me of my old friend's statement..

>> "How could We possibly find Peace if We haven't reunited our state of mind..???"

I think you are right sist Santy..

It is better to let him give his conclusion.. and Let's move to another topic.. :-D:-)

SANTY423 tulis:

Wwwwkkwwkkk.....l know it never ending matter.

So, let him give the solution😁

AYUSARI311 tulis:

• IAN754

2 Mei 2018

Totally agree, sist Ayu.. :-D:-):up:

AYUSARI311 tulis:

• GEGE193

2 Mei 2018

Hahahhaha..very funny

SURANTA247 tulis:

hollaaa.. i can not speak english very well.

but i will try, although i sure, you find a wrong word.

i have a big dog and the name is kinta. he love bone cow.

and he also lenjeh lenjeh to me, if want eat.

oohh kinta i love you... puk puk puk

• ANDRE032

2 Mei 2018

Hallo, folks

Wow... 8-o So...  Let's find something different - other topics.

I've been thinking that no one would answer to my last riddle (-about creation of dog). I have another riddle then... and I hope one of us could solve and find the hidden meaning.. Here's the riddle (Psstt, I shall give some clues):

"There was a tunnel that was said haunted. Three schoolgirls then decided to go there testing their courage. When they looked at inside the tunnel, it was so dark. They, the three schoolgirls, finally decided to hold hands each others. They ran through the darkness of the tunnel, and reached the end. Nothing happened then, while they were still holding hands. They were gasping for breath. One of schoolgirls said: "Holding hands made it less scary." The other girl said: "I'm so glad that I was in the middle of you both." The last girl murmured while she was still gasping the breath: "Yeah, me too, in the middle."                                                                                            

-end-

2 Mei 2018 diubah oleh ANDRE032

• IAN754

2 Mei 2018

I am a dog lover. I have more than 5 dogs in 3 islands in Indonesia. At least there are 3 types of dogs I have, i.e Terrier, Shepherd and Hunting dogs. These 3 types of dog comes from 4 breeds. And the question is: "Who did create dog, God or human?"

- Genesis 1 : 28 ???

Or perhaps you meant it to something else..

GBU broo :up:

ANDRE032 tulis:

So that statement attracted you and thought that it'd been written by me. Then you tried to judge me that how I dared to put God in a mold of Chemistry? How poignant....

It is well accepted, brother. I have also a mistake. Your name is CRISTIANO501, not CHRISTIAN501. Sorry for that

It's been 2 days. There is still not reaction from brother MARPAUNG019.

Okay. I think the theme about Gas could be closed. I have a question for you:

I am a dog lover. I have more than 5 dogs in 3 islands in Indonesia. At least there are 3 types of dogs I have, i.e Terrier, Shepherd and Hunting dogs. These 3 types of dog comes from 4 breeds. And the question is: "Who did create dog, God or human?"

• SANTY423

2 Mei 2018

Waiiit...I think first...I need plenty of times to think...well give 5 days then😆😆😆

ANDRE032 tulis:

Hallo, folks

I've been thinking that no one would answer to my last riddle (-about creation of dog). I have another riddle then... and I hope one of us could solve and find the hidden meaning.. Here's the riddle (Psstt, I shall give some clues):

"There was a tunnel that was said haunted. Three schoolgirls then decided to go there testing their courage. When they looked at inside the tunnel, it was so dark. They, the three schoolgirls, finally decided to hold hands each others. They ran through the darkness of the tunnel, and reached the end. Nothing happened then, while they were still holding hands. They were gasping for breath. One of schoolgirls said: "Holding hands made it less scary." The other girl said: "I'm so glad that I was in the middle of you both." The last girl murmured while she was still gasping the breath: "Yeah, me too, in the middle."                                                                                            

-end-

• SANTY423

2 Mei 2018

You're right👌.

let's move on to the other topics.😁

IAN754 tulis:

Woww.. I had Monitoring this topic in the last 3 days.. It reminds me of my old friend's statement..

>> "How could We possibly find Peace if We haven't reunited our state of mind..???"

I think you are right sist Santy..

It is better to let him give his conclusion.. and Let's move to another topic.. :-D:-)

• MAYA509

2 Mei 2018

AYUSARI311 tulis:

I think this is not a debate.

It is only a game.

• MAYA509

2 Mei 2018

ANDRE032 tulis:

Hallo, folks

-end-

Three schoolgirls hold hands each others.

• 2 Mei 2018

MAYA509 tulis:

I think this is not a debate.

It is only a game.

still a fuss, 🙉 don't wanna involve in another debate about whether it's a debate or not a debate 🙈

and im blabbing about it🙊🙊🙊

✌️

• 2 Mei 2018

ANDRE032 tulis:

Hallo, folks

-end-

i'm s*cks in riddle, but thats a spooky story, i just imagine they walk out from the dark tunnel and the forth person was a zombie 🙈🙈😱😱 it's turned into an epic horror movie

• ANDRE032

2 Mei 2018

Yeayyy.... You are right. There was a zombie or not human creature when they walked through the darkness of the tunnel.

Is there any other topics, or riddles?

AYUSARI311 tulis:

i'm s*cks in riddle, but thats a spooky story, i just imagine they walk out from the dark tunnel and the forth person was a zombie 🙈🙈😱😱 it's turned into an epic horror movie

• MAYA509

2 Mei 2018

AYUSARI311 tulis:

still a fuss, 🙉 don't wanna involve in another debate about whether it's a debate or not a debate 🙈

and im blabbing about it🙊🙊🙊

✌️

😂😂 chillin' sista.

526 – 550 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 21  22  23 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan