Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

601 – 625 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 24  25  26 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• ELLIE224

10 Mei 2018

but now blue bird was merged with Grab, so it's getting more difficult to find what you are looking for.. 😂😂🤭🤭

Happy ascencion day everyone. Jesus loves you.

• 10 Mei 2018

Maaf Mbak, bukannya merger dgn Go-Jek? Yt Go-BlueBird

ELLIE224 tulis:

but now blue bird was merged with Grab, so it's getting more difficult to find what you are looking for.. 😂😂🤭🤭

Happy ascencion day everyone. Jesus loves you.

10 Mei 2018 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• 10 Mei 2018

ROTFL...😁😁

Good humor!

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Yup.. she is available. she is so eager to know you are there.

She is coming to pick you up ASAP.. Blue blue blue, a real blue.

Blue Bird  :-D

• PHABIOLA085

11 Mei 2018

Wkwkwkwk.. dream & tears.

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Yup.. she is available. she is so eager to know you are there.

She is coming to pick you up ASAP.. Blue blue blue, a real blue.

Blue Bird  :-D

• MAYA509

19 Mei 2018

You cannot force someone to comprehend a message that they are not yet ready to receive.

STILL, you must never underestimate the power of planting seed. 😊

• IKEDINATA191

20 Mei 2018

Hellooooo everyone.....Have a Blessed Pentecost Day....GBU

• APRILIN663

20 Mei 2018

I don"t know english

• SANTY423

25 Mei 2018

Life and time are the world's  best teachers. Life teaches us the use of time and time teaches us the value of life.

• ARTHA873

25 Mei 2018

Hello everyone..good evening. Hope you had a nice day today 🙋😀

• SANTY423

27 Mei 2018

TEA WITHOUT SUGAR

These days I take my tea without sugar,

And I like the music turned down low.

I have less appetite for small talk,  

And I like books that are short but truthful.

I love you but I don’t want to own you.

When you’re gone, I will miss you

But not too much; I have my writing.

I start shows on Netflix and abandon them.

I look up at the sky and am transfixed.

I look also at the banyan tree’s roots

On some nights while going home;

The roots hanging long and still,

Like a sleeping woman’s hair  

Hanging off of the edge of the bed.

I have less and less to say to people.

I tune into silence with alacrity,

Like it’s a preferred radio station.

I am casting off old darlings

One by one; sugar, sound, drama.

“Well, dear, life is a casting off.

It was always that way.”

I remember those lines

From an Arthur Miller play.

Am I getting older and wiser,

Or merely older and colder?

How to be sure?

Maybe I don’t want to be sure;

I’ll cast off that darling too;

The need to feel sure.

What was that?

Do I need anything?

No, my dear.

Well, maybe a cup of tea,

If you’re having some too.

Warm, not piping hot.

And no sugar.

Repost....to think back & think through of our life

Happy Sunday everyone in JK.

God bless

27 Mei 2018 diubah oleh SANTY423

• ESTER168

27 Mei 2018

It's such a shocking news when i come to your place and then you spread your new gf (that you know from facebook??) in front of all people (including me). Yeah it's true that you never ask me become your gf (maybe bcoz you're not confident with your job??) and you using third person to show that you have feeling with me but i reject it bcoz i dont hear it from you.

I come to your place to give you a chance so that you could say it directly to me. But what did i get?? A shocking news!! Well,, i do not think it's me who does not want this relationship, but you!!

#feeldisappointed

27 Mei 2018 diubah oleh ESTER168

• EKO789

27 Mei 2018

I little little can

APRILIN663 tulis:

I don"t know english

• SENJU918

27 Mei 2018

Allooo bro and sis,.

Happy sunday ... .

• APRILIN663

27 Mei 2018

Yes or no aja bro.. more than it..i must try to understand:))

EKO789 tulis:

I little little can

• MAYA509

27 Mei 2018

ESTER168 tulis:

It's such a shocking news when i come to your place and then you spread your new gf (that you know from facebook??) in front of all people (including me). Yeah it's true that you never ask me become your gf (maybe bcoz you're not confident with your job??) and you using third person to show that you have feeling with me but i reject it bcoz i dont hear it from you.

I come to your place to give you a chance so that you could say it directly to me. But what did i get?? A shocking news!! Well,, i do not think it's me who does not want this relationship, but you!!

#feeldisappointed

Hug hug sist. 🤗🤗

It is always best to know in advance than too late.

Just let him go. Not worth it.

• MAYA509

27 Mei 2018

Maybe God Is Making You Wait Because He Wants You To Learn That There’s No Timeline For Anything In Life By Rania N

Maybe you’re not where you want to be at 20 or 30 or 40 because God is teaching you that you can’t keep living your life according to what society is expecting, or what your parents are expecting or what you are expecting. Maybe the lesson is to let go all of the expectations, let go of all the timelines and let go of the notion that at a certain age, you have to be more accomplished than others or you need to have it all together.

Maybe you’re still single because God is trying to teach you another kind of love, the kind of love that you give to your friends, your family, your job and yourself. Maybe he wants you to learn how to live without the constant reassurance and validation you need from a partner and maybe God knows that your journey is full of traveling, self-exploration and movement that getting tied to a partner is not going to be the right fit for you. Maybe he’s teaching you how to walk before you run.

Maybe he’s teaching you the same lessons over and over again because he wants you to learn the art of trying, the art of not giving up, the art of learning how to live with disappointments and how to live with setbacks because they’re always going to accompany you.

Maybe God is trying to teach you that you shouldn’t take life too seriously. Maybe the lesson is enjoying life as it is instead of putting deadlines, timelines and expiration dates. Maybe life is just ageless and timeless and we just have to accept that.

Maybe waiting is just another word for letting go. As if God is giving you a sign to let go without worrying about what will happen because he’s going to reward you with something better.

Maybe he doesn’t want you to be so obsessed with timing and how others see you, maybe he wants you to break free from all these illusions and fantasies you have for yourself and learn how to live peacefully in reality.

Or maybe he’s making you wait because the more you wait, the more you’ll appreciate what you’re going to get. The longer you wait, the longer you’ll keep what he’s going to give you. Maybe he just doesn’t want you to be an ungrateful person, he wants you to value the gifts he’s going to send you and he wants to send them to you when he knows you’re ready to take good care of them.

Maybe God wants you to realize that all these timelines were man-made by people with fixed thoughts and ideas, by people with different circumstances, by people who never even saw you and people who led different lives. Maybe God just wants you to understand that all these deadlines don’t really represent you because they weren’t made for you.

Maybe God just wants you to understand that your life will never be perfect and will never go as planned and you just have to try to love it and love him regardless.

Maybe he’s teaching you how to wait because he wants you to know that you can’t always control your life no matter how hard you try because that’s his job, not yours.

• 27 Mei 2018

cdn.imgpaste.net/2018/05/28/nsrN7.jpg

cdn.imgpaste.net/2018/05/28/ns813.jpg

cdn.imgpaste.net/2018/05/28/nsonU.jpg

cdn.imgpaste.net/2018/05/28/nsp5B.jpg

Well, development is something can not be stopped. People needs house but you can let them live by reduce consuming tissue or paper.

Reminder for myself as well. 🙂

27 Mei 2018 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• MAYA509

28 Mei 2018

Longing to grounding,,,,cleansing myself in nature. Hardly cannot wait this Friday.😍😍

• EDY029

1 Juni 2018

Didn't I tell you everything is possible
    In this deja vu?
    Try the river boat, the carousel,
    feed the pigeons, Barbeque.

Look at all the people, happy faces all around
    Smiling, throwing kisses, busy making lazy sounds

It's a bright June Afternoon, it never gets dark
    Wah-Wah! Here comes the sun
    Get your green green tambourine, let's play in the park

Some folks are on blankets, slowly daydreaming
    And reaching for their food
    Let's go buy an ice-cream
    And a magazine with an attitude

And put on a cassette, we can pretend that you're a star
    'Cause life's so very simple, just like la-la-la

Wah-Wah! Here comes the sun, comes the sun

There's a painter painting his masterpiece
    There's some squirrels jumping in the trees
    There's a wide-eyed boy with a red balloon
    All my life I've longed for this afternoon

Per Gessle

• MAYA509

2 Juni 2018

"Never underestimate the power of the smallest acts of kindness for they are an opportunity for you to express the love that you are and support others in ways that will be willingly received. It provides simple heart-centred connection that is lovely for all to experience because it is pure in its intention and expression."

😊🙏🏻

• EDY029

2 Juni 2018

THE LORD’S RECOVERY

We are in the Lord’s recovery. The Lord’s recovery is radically different from today’s Christianity. Regardless of how careful we are and how properly we behave ourselves, we can never avoid controversy. What shall we do? Never argue, for argument never avails. In the Lord’s recovery, our best course of action is to bind the strong man by prayer. If we will spend more time before the throne touching the highest authority, appealing to the highest authority, and asking the Lord to bind the strong man, we will certainly see something happen.

Today, the controversy between the Lord’s recovery and Christianity is absolutely related to the mind. Many people cling to their doctrines. It was the same during the time of the Lord Jesus! If you reflect upon the situation which the Lord Jesus faced while He was on the earth as recorded in the four Gospels, you will see that there was a continual controversy, a battling, between the Lord Jesus and the Pharisees, scribes, and lawyers. All of those people had acquired many doctrines and teachings, and they fought against the Lord Jesus with the Scriptures. There was a constant warfare between the Lord Jesus and all the religious people. In the four Gospels, it is difficult to find a record of any Gentiles fighting against the Lord Jesus. Those who fought against Him were the people who held to their Bible knowledge. The battle was in their minds. Today the controversy between the Lord’s recovery and Christianity is the same. If we stay in the realm of knowledge, we can accomplish nothing. Not one of the scribes, lawyers, or Pharisees was convinced by the Lord’s arguments. The more we argue, the more we strengthen the stronghold of Satan and the satanic kingdom, which is in the human mind.

• MAI488

2 Juni 2018

hahaaa... smile

• LOUIS851

2 Juni 2018

I think it's a good.idea to have English Community..so we can improve our English better..practise.makes perfect...heheh..

• MAYA509

2 Juni 2018

EDY029 tulis:

THE LORD’S RECOVERY

We are in the Lord’s recovery. The Lord’s recovery is radically different from today’s Christianity. Regardless of how careful we are and how properly we behave ourselves, we can never avoid controversy. What shall we do? Never argue, for argument never avails. In the Lord’s recovery, our best course of action is to bind the strong man by prayer. If we will spend more time before the throne touching the highest authority, appealing to the highest authority, and asking the Lord to bind the strong man, we will certainly see something happen.

Today, the controversy between the Lord’s recovery and Christianity is absolutely related to the mind. Many people cling to their doctrines. It was the same during the time of the Lord Jesus! If you reflect upon the situation which the Lord Jesus faced while He was on the earth as recorded in the four Gospels, you will see that there was a continual controversy, a battling, between the Lord Jesus and the Pharisees, scribes, and lawyers. All of those people had acquired many doctrines and teachings, and they fought against the Lord Jesus with the Scriptures. There was a constant warfare between the Lord Jesus and all the religious people. In the four Gospels, it is difficult to find a record of any Gentiles fighting against the Lord Jesus. Those who fought against Him were the people who held to their Bible knowledge. The battle was in their minds. Today the controversy between the Lord’s recovery and Christianity is the same. If we stay in the realm of knowledge, we can accomplish nothing. Not one of the scribes, lawyers, or Pharisees was convinced by the Lord’s arguments. The more we argue, the more we strengthen the stronghold of Satan and the satanic kingdom, which is in the human mind.

Should not forget.

Jesus is not christian.

Jesus teach His life-style approved by Father.

Jesus called Christ.

Jesus' discuples called Christians.

Jesus' disciples wrote down His teachings in scriptures. Translate in many languages by human in different doctrines.

We are Jesus followers too, called Christians.

2 Juni 2018 diubah oleh MAYA509

• EDY029

2 Juni 2018

Today the controversy between the Lord’s recovery and Christianity is the same.

If we stay in the realm of knowledge, we can accomplish nothing. Not one of the scribes, lawyers, or Pharisees was convinced by the Lord’s arguments.

The more we argue, the more we strengthen the stronghold of Satan and the satanic kingdom, which is in the human mind.

MAYA509 tulis:

Should not forget.

Jesus is not christian.

Jesus teach His life-style approved by Father.

Jesus called Christ.

Jesus' discuples called Christians.

Jesus' disciples wrote down His teachings in scriptures. Translate in many languages by human in different doctrines.

We are Jesus followers too, called Christians

601 – 625 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 24  25  26 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan