Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

851 – 875 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 34  35  36 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• GLORIA115

5 Juli 2018

Focus on the last word, it shows how annoying it is😂😂😂

LIEZT708 tulis:

Yups. The weird is the coolest one.

Sometimes people are so confusing. They tell me to be yourself, but when you become it they say, "No, no. Not that one." 😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂

What exactly do you want?!?!?! Like they only wanna see or meet our good personality and not tolerance at all with our weakness. Silly.

• LIEZT708

6 Juli 2018

See?? They force us to be multiple personality adjusted by their mood 😅 Why don't they choose one? 😂😂😂😂 So hilarious.

MAYA509 tulis:

Glgkkggkkgkgk,,,,,been there a lots. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LIEZT708

6 Juli 2018

It is. But by that time, take it or leave it. We're still ourselves, with or without them 😁

GLORIA115 tulis:

Focus on the last word, it shows how annoying it is😂😂😂

• MAYA509

6 Juli 2018

LIEZT708 tulis:

See?? They force us to be multiple personality adjusted by their mood 😅 Why don't they choose one? 😂😂😂😂 So hilarious.

😂😂😂😂😂

Actually it is their's personality that need to be adjusted sista. Not us. 😂😂

We or other just reflections. 😁

• GLORIA115

7 Juli 2018

Had been in this situation for years. Keep proving my worth to anyone who can't appreciate it. Till at my breaking point I say, I am done. Instead of thinking what other people say behind my back, it's better to surround my self with people and family who encourage me. For those who can't see your worth, never deserve to get your attention

MAYA509 tulis:

Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth. ~keanu reeves

• LIEZT708

7 Juli 2018

Me, too, sista. And finally, I understand this lines:

"At your absolute best, you still won't be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you'll still be worth it to the right person."

I realized that I can't make everyone happy. So I just stop tryin' too hard and just like you, sis.. Avoid negative people, negative vibes and tryin' to be always surrounded by positive people eventhough just 1 or 2 of them. Train my mind to always positive thinking no matter what and tryin' to spread as much positive vibes as I could, eventhough I've been in bad condition.

Not easy, but not impossible to do. God with us.

GLORIA115 tulis:

Had been in this situation for years. Keep proving my worth to anyone who can't appreciate it. Till at my breaking point I say, I am done. Instead of thinking what other people say behind my back, it's better to surround my self with people and family who encourage me. For those who can't see your worth, never deserve to get your attention

• LIEZT708

7 Juli 2018

Correct!! 😁

MAYA509 tulis:

😂😂😂😂😂

Actually it is their's personality that need to be adjusted sista. Not us. 😂😂

We or other just reflections. 😁

• JEREMIA537

7 Juli 2018

Hi all...nice too see all of you...i can't speak english very well..but i want to learn...so this is great forum to learn english...😂😂

• LIEZT708

7 Juli 2018

Welcome, Jeremia!

We're not expert though. But we learn to practise as much as we can so hopefully we could be better in this. 😊

JEREMIA537 tulis:

Hi all...nice too see all of you...i can't speak english very well..but i want to learn...so this is great forum to learn english...😂😂

• GLORIA115

7 Juli 2018

Agree...Listen to the right people and ignore the wrong ones, sis 👌🖒

LIEZT708 tulis:

"At your absolute best, you still won't be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you'll still be worth it to the right person."

I realized that I can't make everyone happy. So I just stop tryin' too hard and just like you, sis.. Avoid negative people, negative vibes and tryin' to be always surrounded by positive people eventhough just 1 or 2 of them. Train my mind to always positive thinking no matter what and tryin' to spread as much positive vibes as I could, eventhough I've been in bad condition.

• GLORIA115

7 Juli 2018

Hi...Jeremia happy to have you here 🙋

JEREMIA537 tulis:

• MAYA509

7 Juli 2018

JEREMIA537 tulis:

YAY!

Come,,,me neither good in grammar. Just have courage to talk, speak and write english,,,that should bring us to better pratice.

• MAYA509

7 Juli 2018

You've have prayed for help. So get out of the way and let God and all His Angelic army help you.

😊😊😊🙏🏻

• MAYA509

8 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Gladly that we are all sober from pleasing others that did not deversed us actually.

😊🙏🏻

• MAYA509

8 Juli 2018

LIEZT708 tulis:

C

O

R

R

E

C

T

👍👍👍👍

• LIEZT708

8 Juli 2018

😊😊😊😊

MAYA509 tulis:

C

O

R

R

E

C

T

👍👍👍👍

• LIEZT708

8 Juli 2018

I will. 😊

GLORIA115 tulis:

Agree...Listen to the right people and ignore the wrong ones, sis 👌🖒

• MAYA509

8 Juli 2018

"Love will always be the greatest quest to the awakened man. Everything he does in life is built on this foundation.

He knows he is not perfect, but he knows that love is, and so he chooses the higher ways of love to light the path before him.

He flows in his masculine energy, but has surrendered his ego-self, and therefore, understands how to come alongside and join the dance with the feminine energy.

He adores the woman who calls to his soul and honors her for the goddess she is, his passion opening up her soul to the rich treasure she has awaiting him.

To the awakened man, there is no greater gift to be given or to receive, but that of love in all its selfless beauty."  ~DN

• MAYA509

11 Juli 2018

To find peace, you have to be willing to lose your connection with the people, places, and things that create all the noise in your life.

• MAYA509

12 Juli 2018

Be high vibrational... don't keep on crying for anything... it's a release.. but just allow God to deal with things you can't deal with. Create new proactively good thoughts that will lift your spirits up. The vibes you are at and being absolutely grateful for what you have now.. will pull in what you want.  The true power is in your own mind....Command it.. with love and sincerity.

Your energy is contagious. You either effect people or you infect people. 😊🙏🏻

• MARPAUNG019

12 Juli 2018

May be some people says that life is so complicated.

According to me life is complete than what we think or feel.

What is the base problem or conflict between them or may be you and me and etc?

Sometimes we often push ourself to makes somebody to do it.

There are 3 kinds human characteristics they are id, ego and super ego.

We always trust with what we have than other people.

We sometimes forget that there is no body perfect. Everyone has fallen in sin.

So i dont care if you all here from diversity background but in this great and wonderful moment i'd like to remind you again that please Dont judge the book by the Cover.

Jesus know that you and me is far a way from holiness.

But He never blame you and me. He tought us to be a lighter.

God bless you.

Mathew 28 verses 19 till 20.

• MAYA509

12 Juli 2018

MARPAUNG019 tulis:

What is the base problem or conflict between them or may be you and me and etc?

Ini masbro udah jawab sdr. 👇👇👇👇

There are 3 kinds human characteristics they are id, ego and super ego.

• LIEZT708

12 Juli 2018

That was a retorical question, sist.. English,.please 😜😂😂

MAYA509 tulis:

Ini masbro udah jawab sdr. 👇👇👇👇

• LIEZT708

12 Juli 2018

Wondering why people could change their mind so fast as they never think or did that way before 😌

• MAYA509

12 Juli 2018

LIEZT708 tulis:

That was a retorical question, sist.. English,.please 😜😂😂

Gjkggkkgkgk,,,,,am forget. Sorry.

851 – 875 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 34  35  36 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan