Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

876 – 900 dari 2197    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 35  36  37 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• MAYA509

12 Juli 2018

LIEZT708 tulis:

Wondering why people could change their mind so fast as they never think or did that way before 😌

Do not want to get blame with. 😁

Always written sist. I always do it, esp with the bosses. Reconfirm by email and wa.✌️

• GLORIA115

14 Juli 2018

No need to ask "Will this relationship work?" Because we know that we are with a grown man whom can be relied on and leads us to certainty in everything....Jeez!!! When will we have a chance to meet this sort of guy 😆

MAYA509 tulis:

"Love will always be the greatest quest to the awakened man. Everything he does in life is built on this foundation.

He knows he is not perfect, but he knows that love is, and so he chooses the higher ways of love to light the path before him.

He flows in his masculine energy, but has surrendered his ego-self, and therefore, understands how to come alongside and join the dance with the feminine energy.

He adores the woman who calls to his soul and honors her for the goddess she is, his passion opening up her soul to the rich treasure she has awaiting him.

To the awakened man, there is no greater gift to be given or to receive, but that of love in all its selfless beauty."  ~DN

• MAYA509

14 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

No need to ask "Will this relationship work?" Because we know that we are with a grown man whom can be relied on and leads us to certainty in everything....Jeez!!! When will we have a chance to meet this sort of guy 😆

Nope! No need to asked.

Coz grown men always cherish his woman by heart and soul not eyes.

We will, once we align as awakened woman too. 😊

Good attracts good.

Awakened attracts awakened.

Positive minds attract positive too.

JBU.

15 Juli 2018 diubah oleh MAYA509

• MAYA509

15 Juli 2018

There is one, one who holds the missing piece of your heart, one who causes the flame of love to burn brighter than ever, one who speaks to your soul like no other. When you do the inner work, they will find you.

Love is a mystery in the sense that your soul attracts the perfect person into your life. If left to the mind alone, you would mess it up. The mind doesn’t know what the heart does.

When your inner-self or soul functions at a higher vibrational level, the divine enters the picture and introduces you to that special person who is meant to become one with you, and makes the adventure of love the most extraordinary and fulfilling time of your life.

Learn to do the soul work and you will hear with your inner ears and see with your inner eyes. The one you have been calling to, who is also doing the soul work, will hear you. ~Daniel

• RAIZ192

15 Juli 2018

Proverbs 30: 7 - 9 :

7. God, I have asked you for two things--don’t refuse me before I die—

8. Keep deception and lies far away from me, and give me neither poverty nor wealth.

Feed me with food that I need for today,

9. so that I don’t become overfed and deny you by saying, “Who is the Lord?”

or so that I don’t become poor and steal, and then misuse the name of my God.

PS: Those are my favorite guidelines of life from Bible. I want to share it because many threads are talking about money and wealth so I want to speak up what my heart believes. I just want to share it, no offense if you have different opinions.

• RAIZ192

15 Juli 2018

Honestly, at first I was attracted by Miss Gloria's beauty. It was neither her face nor her stable job but I was really attracted by her beautiful aura that made her surroundings happy. I didn't know why that I felt it as a fairy that made the forest more lively and lovely, and I really liked it. However, along the time, I thought that I was not good enough for her and I felt that a lot of people here were better than me in many aspects for her. Therefore it was enough for me to be a secret admirer, but I think it is not secret anymore, lol.

(It is too long to be written in Praise Received)

MAYA509 tulis:

• MAYA509

15 Juli 2018

RAIZ192 tulis:

Honestly, at first I was attracted by Miss Gloria's beauty. It was neither her face nor her stable job but I was really attracted by her beautiful aura that made her surroundings happy. I didn't know why that I felt it as a fairy that made the forest more lively and lovely, and I really liked it. However, along the time, I thought that I was not good enough for her and I felt that a lot of people here were better than me in many aspects for her. Therefore it was enough for me to be a secret admirer, but I think it is not secret anymore, lol.

Is she here?

God always know what we asked. Though when we let it go and surrender, He always give us what we need instead of what we askes for.

Just pray our itention once, focus, and believe as we already received what we prayed of.  Let it manifes by its own. Don't nagging.

• RAIZ192

15 Juli 2018

Yeah sist, we just need to ask Him and let it go as He know what is the best for us. (Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?). But sometimes we ask Him what we want instead of what we need, keep rushing and nagging, feeling unhappy because He doesn't answer it. (He made everything appropriate in its time. He also placed eternity within them—yet, no person can fully comprehend what God is doing from beginning to end).

Happy Sunday,

JBU

MAYA509 tulis:

God always know what we asked. Though when we let it go and surrender, He always give us what we need instead of what we askes for.

Just pray our itention once, focus, and believe as we already received what we prayed of.  Let it manifes by its own. Don't nagging.

• LIEZT708

15 Juli 2018

I always do. Bad experience with the bosses teach me. 😁

My lines are about people around me. Seems like they get amnesia lately 😅 or they just have unstabil mind based on their mood.

MAYA509 tulis:

Do not want to get blame with. 😁

Always written sist. I always do it, esp with the bosses. Reconfirm by email and wa.✌️

• LIEZT708

15 Juli 2018

Good point. As Mario Teguh always said (before his show shutted down), "Good person are belonging to other good person. If there's a chance that good one end up with the bad one, it's because the good one force to be with the bad one and tryin' so hard amd hoping that in the end, they could change to be a better person as they wanna be.

So, i think we should save our energy for wrong goals and start to put some energy and positivity to other useful things 😊

MAYA509 tulis:

Good attracts good.

JBU.

• LIEZT708

15 Juli 2018

That's why you should develop yourself! You are what you think you are. Surround yourself, fill and train your mind to always see positivity in every single things, though the worst one. Underestimate ourselves would not make any changes, though not make us a better person.

Do we really want someone's pity, or we really want their love? Our decision. 😊😉

RAIZ192 tulis:

However, along the time, I thought that I was not good enough for her and I felt that a lot of people here were better than me in many aspects for her. Therefore it was enough for me to be a secret admirer, but I think it is not secret anymore, lol.

• GLORIA115

15 Juli 2018

Has it ever crossed your mind that this sort of guy is so picky, sis?

Well, despite all this, I know that we have to improve ourself to be a positive one because our   life partner is reflection of us.

MAYA509 tulis:

Nope! No need to asked.

Coz grown men always cherish his woman by heart and soul not eyes.

Good attracts good.

JBU.

• GLORIA115

15 Juli 2018

It takes a great deal to make confession in open forum🖒. Btw which gloria? 🙈

Well, being a lecturer has been my target for a long time and when I know that you are already in that position in such a young age, I was like, "Oh, my! I am older and he's one step ahead👏"

RAIZ192 tulis:

Therefore it was enough for me to be a secret admirer, but I think it is not secret anymore, lol.

15 Juli 2018 diubah oleh GLORIA115

• EDWIN323

15 Juli 2018

Hello

• GLORIA115

15 Juli 2018

Welcome welcome to JK Lounge, Edwin 🖑

EDWIN323 tulis:

Hello

• RAIZ192

15 Juli 2018

Thank you for you advice sist, I always develop myself. However, I am not doing that because of my feelings to opposite gender or praise from others, I just do that because it is what I must to do. (Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect). If someone see me as great or pitiful, I am not thinking to much about it as they have own right to judging me as they want. What I need just good critics and suggestions to improve myself being better person. Anyway thanks for your good sugestions..

Jbu

LIEZT708 tulis:

That's why you should develop yourself! You are what you think you are. Surround yourself, fill and train your mind to always see positivity in every single things, though the worst one. Underestimate ourselves would not make any changes, though not make us a better person.

Do we really want someone's pity, or we really want their love? Our decision. 😊😉

• 15 Juli 2018

Means you have to be someone with flexibilities and dynamic. Been there a lot.😊✌🙏

LIEZT708 tulis:

Wondering why people could change their mind so fast as they never think or did that way before 😌

• LIEZT708

15 Juli 2018

Yeah, maybe I should. Ignore all the principals 😌

SAURIA580 tulis:

Means you have to be someone with flexibilities and dynamic. Been there a lot.😊✌🙏

• 15 Juli 2018

Meanwhile, someone called me. #kabor

Stay blessed.

Regards

SAURIA580 tulis:

• LIEZT708

15 Juli 2018

Great if you do that. But what am tryin' to say is, how you see yourself or think about describe who you are. Your lines before already make the statement. Don't ever compare yourself with others and see that as your weakness. Use that to motivate yourself to develop you inside, so it will shines outside. Hope you get it what I mean. 😊

RAIZ192 tulis:

Thank you for you advice sist, I always develop myself. However, I am not doing that because of my feelings to opposite gender or praise from others, I just do that because it is what I must to do. (Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect).

Jbu

• RAIZ192

15 Juli 2018

Okay sist, thank you

LIEZT708 tulis:

Great if you do that. But what am tryin' to say is, how you see yourself or think about describe who you are. Your lines before already make the statement. Don't ever compare yourself with others and see that as your weakness. Use that to motivate yourself to develop you inside, so it will shines outside. Hope you get it what I mean. 😊

• MAYA509

16 Juli 2018

RAIZ192 tulis:

Yeah sist, we just need to ask Him and let it go as He know what is the best for us. (Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?). But sometimes we ask Him what we want instead of what we need, keep rushing and nagging, feeling unhappy because He doesn't answer it. (He made everything appropriate in its time. He also placed eternity within them—yet, no person can fully comprehend what God is doing from beginning to end).

Happy Sunday,

JBU

Been there everytime last time Bro.

Then I realized none of my prayers that have not been answered by Him. All answered but most of the time still feel lack of this and that.

Then I switch my mindset, accept everything that I prayed for even not yet. VOILA! All the manifestation happens! 😍😍 ah ya! One more, do have patience. As indeed His time, is not our time at all. He always answered our prayers at perfecto time, when we believe!

• MAYA509

16 Juli 2018

LIEZT708 tulis:

I always do. Bad experience with the bosses teach me. 😁

My lines are about people around me. Seems like they get amnesia lately 😅 or they just have unstabil mind based on their mood.

Their responses, their minds, their attitude were not our responsible at all. We cannot change people, we only can give them different view. The decision is in their mind.

We just keep doing that is right in Faith, right based on SOP in our company, just do what is right. All with the consequences that we will be dislike, hate, etc to those whom does not like our guts. Just be you, the true you in His Guidance.

• MAYA509

16 Juli 2018

LIEZT708 tulis:

Good point. As Mario Teguh always said (before his show shutted down), "Good person are belonging to other good person. If there's a chance that good one end up with the bad one, it's because the good one force to be with the bad one and tryin' so hard amd hoping that in the end, they could change to be a better person as they wanna be.

So, i think we should save our energy for wrong goals and start to put some energy and positivity to other useful things 😊

Yup!

Also dont forget as Daugthers of Light, we attract darkness too. Some need to be enlighten, some will dim our Light, some may bites us.

Just be ourselves and set healthy boundaries for ourselves. 😊

• MAYA509

16 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

It takes a great deal to make confession in open forum🖒. Btw which gloria? 🙈

LOL! I noted it too your name sista. 😂😂😂😂

876 – 900 dari 2197    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 35  36  37 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan