Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

901 – 925 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 36  37  38 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• MAYA509

16 Juli 2018

LIEZT708 tulis:

Yeah, maybe I should. Ignore all the principals 😌

Suggestion: dont ignore them. Study them and accept them as a step for us to grow. Why?

It is because we will always be meet this kinds of people if we not learn from them and for them.

Once we learnt from them, we evolved. Then when we meet like their characters in different person, at an instance our mind notice what to do with them. 😊😍😊 and so on.

Keep learning sista. JBU. 😊😊🙏🏻

• MAYA509

16 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Has it ever crossed your mind that this sort of guy is so picky, sis?

Well, despite all this, I know that we have to improve ourself to be a positive one because our   life partner is reflection of us.

Picky? No.

But we are the one that may be the picky one. What we feel about others, men or women, actually reflection of ourselves. In this stage of mind, we better stay still and think what should we do than why.

Yes, our partner will be our reflection. What we become, attract that kinna partner too. 😁 What we want in our mind, reflects to our deeds, speak, write, and attitude. Therefore be extra carefull using our minds. 😊🙏🏻

• LIEZT708

16 Juli 2018

Still learn about it, sista. Pass one step and facing another one. Sometimes I just feel exhausted. Thank you for your suggestion.

MAYA509 tulis:

Suggestion: dont ignore them. Study them and accept them as a step for us to grow. Why?

It is because we will always be meet this kinds of people if we not learn from them and for them.

Once we learnt from them, we evolved. Then when we meet like their characters in different person, at an instance our mind notice what to do with them. 😊😍😊 and so on.

Keep learning sista. JBU. 😊😊🙏🏻

• MAYA509

16 Juli 2018

LIEZT708 tulis:

Still learn about it, sista. Pass one step and facing another one. Sometimes I just feel exhausted. Thank you for your suggestion.

Yup! Take your time. It is a life time learning indeed. 😁

😊🙏🏻

If we feel exhausted, irritated and so on, it is merely because we are not fully surrender and let it go things that we should learn instead of ignore or running off. May lead to resentment when stack it well inside our mind. 🙈😞🙈

• GLORIA115

16 Juli 2018

Yep..keep improving ourself till deserve to get someone who can give serenity by providing us with support and security

#letmedreamforwhile 😌

MAYA509 tulis:

Picky? No.

But we are the one that may be the picky one. What we feel about others, men or women, actually reflection of ourselves. In this stage of mind, we better stay still and think what should we do than why.

Yes, our partner will be our reflection. What we become, attract that kinna partner too. 😁 What we want in our mind, reflects to our deeds, speak, write, and attitude. Therefore be extra carefull using our minds. 😊🙏🏻

• MAYA509

17 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Yep..keep improving ourself till deserve to get someone who can give serenity by providing us with support and security

#letmedreamforwhile 😌

Yup.

Dream,,,,,I have never been dreaming about in years now. 😁

Usually when I had a dream, I like to made the plot in the dream and set out a happy result. 😁😁😁 never like bad dream. 😝😝

• GLORIA115

18 Juli 2018

Choosing to focus my mind on what is true in the midst of uncertain times.

Difficult? Of course...so time to pray, bring my burden to HIM and HE will be soothing my soul and calming my spirits

MAYA509 tulis:

Be high vibrational... don't keep on crying for anything... it's a release.. but just allow God to deal with things you can't deal with. Create new proactively good thoughts that will lift your spirits up. The vibes you are at and being absolutely grateful for what you have now.. will pull in what you want.  The true power is in your own mind....Command it.. with love and sincerity.

Your energy is contagious. You either effect people or you infect people. 😊🙏🏻

18 Juli 2018 diubah oleh GLORIA115

• LIEZT708

18 Juli 2018

In reality, other people liking you is a bonus. You liking yourself is the real prize.

• GLORIA115

18 Juli 2018

And do not feel sorry for yourself is one of the key😉

LIEZT708 tulis:

In reality, other people liking you is a bonus. You liking yourself is the real prize.

• LIEZT708

19 Juli 2018

Exactly. 😊

GLORIA115 tulis:

And do not feel sorry for yourself is one of the key😉

• MAYA509

19 Juli 2018

This was the first job in a long time to give me an opportunity to get hired. I wanted to show them I got the dedication. I said I’m going to get to this job one way or another. I want people to know this – no matter what the challenge is, you can break through the challenge. Nothing is impossible unless you make it impossible. You can do anything you set your mind to. ~Walter @Bellshop

• LIEZT708

20 Juli 2018

Make yourself get use to making plans. Start doing what you've plan. Finish what you've start.

• 20 Juli 2018

With this topic, i can practice my english.
    Thanks to the one who created this :)

And also please correct me, if any wrong on my english (grammar, etc)

• MAYA509

20 Juli 2018

HENRO466 tulis:

With this topic, i can practice my english.

Thanks to the one who created this :)

And also please correct me, if any wrong on my english (grammar, etc)

You are very welcome bro.

Am not good with grammar too. 😁

• GLORIA115

20 Juli 2018

This line reminds me about the test for being the civil service employees which will be held in the end of this month, already prepared all the requirement but my heart keeps telling me to stop trying because many out there pursue it and have more capabilities😌

MAYA509 tulis:

This was the first job in a long time to give me an opportunity to get hired. I wanted to show them I got the dedication. I said I’m going to get to this job one way or another. I want people to know this – no matter what the challenge is, you can break through the challenge. Nothing is impossible unless you make it impossible. You can do anything you set your mind to. ~Walter @Bellshop

• RAIZ192

20 Juli 2018

I suggest you to take the chance sist, we can't predict the future. But believe in your heart is the best one, you have the answer deep in your heart. Please communicate it with God, He knows what is the best for you :-)

GLORIA115 tulis:

This line reminds me about the test for being the civil service employees which will be held in the end of this month, already prepared all the requirement but my heart keeps telling me to stop trying because many out there pursue it and have more capabilities😌

• GLORIA115

20 Juli 2018

I've prayed it for years, but when the time comes,

The anxiety just comes up.

Right, at least we try no matter the result

Thanks

RAIZ192 tulis:

I suggest you to take the chance sist, we can't predict the future. But believe in your heart is the best one, you have the answer deep in your heart. Please communicate it with God, He knows what is the best for you :-)

• 20 Juli 2018

Thanks my sist

MAYA509 tulis:

You are very welcome bro.

Am not good with grammar too. 😁

• 20 Juli 2018

Agree with you sist, at least we prepared with our best (pray and practice) and then try no matter the result. If the result is not as we thought/hope, believe there is another best thing that God wants us to take.

GLORIA115 tulis:

Thanks

• GLORIA115

20 Juli 2018

Pray, Practice, Hope

These 3 keywords are amazing..Thanks bro

HENRO466 tulis:

Agree with you sist, at least we prepared with our best (pray and practice) and then try no matter the result. If the result is not as we thought/hope, believe there is another best thing that God wants us to take.

• MAYA509

20 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Hi sista. 😍

Pray for Him to calm you down and show His way. Follow your gut then your instinct. If turn out, you did passed all the test and accepted as employee say grace. If not, say grace too that JC have a much better plan for you.

Be strong. 😊🙏🏻

• MAYA509

20 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Thanks

Anxiety or nervous?

All sorts of emotion just embrace it. BUT do not attach to the emotion occurs. When one comes up, like you said anxiety, retreat yourselves, be still in prayer. Take time in calm place to pray.

• MAYA509

20 Juli 2018

HENRO466 tulis:

Thanks my sist

Okie do! 👌

• 20 Juli 2018

It was what it was.

It is what it is.

It will be what it will be.

#what ever lah lol

Stay blessed.

Salam

• GLORIA115

20 Juli 2018

Hoping too much and force my self to get it lead me to this anxiety...

Right sis, pray and release this burden is what I need now.

Thank you🙏

MAYA509 tulis:

Anxiety or nervous?

All sorts of emotion just embrace it. BUT do not attach to the emotion occurs. When one comes up, like you said anxiety, retreat yourselves, be still in prayer. Take time in calm place to pray.

901 – 925 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 36  37  38 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan