Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

926 – 950 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 37  38  39 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• LIEZT708

20 Juli 2018

There's nothing wrong with hoping something, even when you or other people think it's too much. Sometimes we have to force ourselves to fight for something we really want. Coz we never know what would happens until we try 😊

GLORIA115 tulis:

Hoping too much and force my self to get it lead me to this anxiety...

Right sis, pray and release this burden is what I need now.

Thank you🙏

• MAYA509

20 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Hoping too much and force my self to get it lead me to this anxiety...

Right sis, pray and release this burden is what I need now.

Thank you🙏

Been there.

Life learning to know what we want and what we need too.

As sist Liezt said above, we have to force outselves sometimes. But no nagging praying. Pray and believe only.

Try not to release it directly. Instead embrace it first either accepted or not. Than let His works done. 😊

• MAYA509

20 Juli 2018

ALBERTHS562 tulis:

It was what it was.

It is what it is.

It will be what it will be.

#what ever lah lol

Stay blessed.

Salam

👍👍👍👍👍

So how was the conversation with Him? 😁

• GLORIA115

20 Juli 2018

Right sis, keep trying, think realistically and trust the God's plan is the only way to calm me down

LIEZT708 tulis:

There's nothing wrong with hoping something, even when you or other people think it's too much. Sometimes we have to force ourselves to fight for something we really want. Coz we never know what would happens until we try 😊

• GLORIA115

20 Juli 2018

Happy to join in this forum, share with experienced people and get abundance of enlightenment. Thanks all🙏🙏

MAYA509 tulis:

Been there.

Life learning to know what we want and what we need too.

As sist Liezt said above, we have to force outselves sometimes. But no nagging praying. Pray and believe only.

Try not to release it directly. Instead embrace it first either accepted or not. Than let His works done. 😊

• MAYA509

20 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Happy to join in this forum, share with experienced people and get abundance of enlightenment. Thanks all🙏🙏

You're welcome dear sista.

Keep raise up your vibration. 😊🙏🏻

• LIEZT708

21 Juli 2018

You can do anything with God. Believing yourself and His grace upon you. 😉😊

GLORIA115 tulis:

Right sis, keep trying, think realistically and trust the God's plan is the only way to calm me down

• MAYA509

21 Juli 2018

👍👍👍👍👍

• MAYA509

21 Juli 2018

A mistake that makes you humble is better than an achivement that makes you arrogant.

• MAYA509

21 Juli 2018

10 Signs That Person You Are Dating Will Be Your ‘Forever and Always’ by Leah Lee

“Love is a brief moment for which you hold forever.” Unknown

There is no secret formula to calculate whether you are going to stay with somebody forever or not. But there are some things that define a good relationship and that indicate that you found your happily ever after. You just have to pay better attention to the small but meaningful signs.

1. Solution finders.

It’s easy to be in a relationship when everything is great. But what about when things get tough? That’s where you see if your relationship is worth the stay. You have problems, you fight, but deep down you know that they are the small things that can be fixed.

2. You are more you when you are with him.

He gives you that comfortable feeling that encourages you to be more true to yourself. You are relaxed. You can say the first thing that pops into your mind as you know he gets it. You are not afraid to be weird together.

3. He feels like home.

That’s really rare. Wherever else you go, you never feel like when you are with him. When he hugs you, that feeling of love and safety cannot be replaced. Who would’ve known that a person could have that effect on you?

4. You make plans together.

You include one another in each other’s lives. You plan and create together. You still have things that are just your own but now you do more of the things that are interesting to both of you.

5. You have the same values.

When it comes to life, children, family, and religion, you seem to see eye to eye. Sharing the same values makes you even closer. Above all, you value trust and honesty and your relationship is based on those foundations.

6. You don’t care what other people think.

Whether you are one of those cheesy couples who put everything out in the open or you like to be more private, you don’t care what other people think of you- you do your own thing.

7. You know that the town, country or continent you live in is not that important.

You could live in a wood cabin in the middle of a forest as long as you were with him. It seems unrealistic but as long as you are together, everything else comes secondary.

8. Boring things are fun when you are together.

Car washing or grocery shopping with a little bit of fooling around with your significant other makes for a whole different experience.

9. You know each other’s flaws.

And you love each other regardless. Nobody’s perfect.

10. You are into each other – body, mind, and soul.

You know that physical connection you have with him is something that cannot be put into words. When lust is mixed with love and mutual understanding, there is nothing that can top that. You know that passion will last.

“They say nothing lasts forever. We’ll have to prove them wrong.” Unknown

• CHARDE962

21 Juli 2018

helooo how are you today ....

happy weekday too all of you ...

lets singing together ... :)

• GLORIA115

21 Juli 2018

Yaaasssss😉

MAYA509 tulis:

You're welcome dear sista.

Keep raise up your vibration. 😊🙏🏻

• GLORIA115

21 Juli 2018

Only His abundant grace upon me can strengthen me, thank you sista 😙

LIEZT708 tulis:

• 21 Juli 2018

Yup, I trust His Words "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Proven it in every aspect of my life.

LIEZT708 tulis:

• 21 Juli 2018

Hi sis. Happy weekend to you.

😊

CHARDE962 tulis:

• GLORIA115

21 Juli 2018

The person that you have described will always have a room for improvement. Not solely leave her/his partner just because the weakness/mistake that their partner had done before.

MAYA509 tulis:

10 Signs That Person You Are Dating Will Be Your ‘Forever and Always’ by Leah Lee

“Love is a brief moment for which you hold forever.” Unknown

“They say nothing lasts forever. We’ll have to prove them wrong.” Unknown

21 Juli 2018 diubah oleh JODOHKRISTEN

• MAYA509

21 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Yaaasssss😉

😊😊😊🙏🏻

• MAYA509

21 Juli 2018

CHARDE962 tulis:

Am perfectly fine sista. Thanks for asking. Hope you are fine too.

Happy weekend to you too.

JBU.

• MAYA509

21 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

The person that you have described will always have a room for improvement. Not solely leave her/his partner just because the weakness/mistake that their partner had done before.

Correct!

Lets learn to be that kinna person instead of look for one. Love finds us, not the contrary.

• GLORIA115

21 Juli 2018

It's self-reminder for me as well, sis. God knows that i am not kinna person YET.

MAYA509 tulis:

Correct!

Lets learn to be that kinna person instead of look for one. Love finds us, not the contrary.

• MAYA509

21 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

It's self-reminder for me as well, sis. God knows that i am not kinna person YET.

Then lets learn sista.

CAYOOOO!!!!

Cemungud!!!!

Go for it!!

😊🙏🏻

• GLORIA115

21 Juli 2018

💪💪💪

Btw where's sis LIETZ? If she's here, she will say English please hihihi😁

MAYA509 tulis:

Cemungud!!!!

😊🙏🏻

• MAYA509

21 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

💪💪💪

Btw where's sis LIETZ? If she's here, she will say English please hihihi😁

💪✊👍👌

Nadaa,,,,she might jammed in real life. No green blink yet on her pic yet. 😹😹

• MAYA509

21 Juli 2018

I Needed You The Most When I Pushed You Away by Tatiana B

I needed you to hold me in your arms and tell me everything will be okay. I needed you to love me because I don’t know how to love myself. I needed you to just be there, to make me feel safe. To be the one who will make me stay. I needed you even when I said I don’t. I just needed you. Only you.

Instead, I pushed you away. I was scared of your love. I was scared that I couldn’t make you happy. I was scared of how much you meant to me. You knew me better than anyone ever did. You knew all my fears, my strengths and my flaws. And yet, you loved me more and more every day. You knew that I will run away. You knew that. But you stayed. When I pushed you away, you pulled me closer. When I hated myself, you loved me for both of us. When I cried myself to sleep, you were wiping my tears away. When my world fell apart, you helped me to build a new one.

Then, how could I leave? Being with you was a challenge every single day. Being with you meant facing my deepest fears and darkest memories. Being with you meant letting someone in after so long. How could I leave? You made me the way I am today. You taught me to stand up for myself.

You taught me it wasn’t always my fault. You taught me how to laugh my mistakes off. You helped me by just being you. For once, falling in love felt amazing. For once, crying in front of someone felt okay. For the first time in my life, opening myself to someone felt good. How could I leave ever again?

Now, all I need is for you to know that I’m never leaving again. I love you and I love needing you. I love how my face grins the moment I look at you you. I love how my soul buzzes every single time I see you—just like the very first time I laid my eyes on you. I need your smiles, our place and our messy mornings. I need us singing and cooking together. I need your hands around my waist and mine in your hair. I need the way you need me.

• 22 Juli 2018

MAYA509 tulis:

I Needed You The Most When I Pushed You Away by Tatiana B

I needed you to hold me in your arms and tell me everything will be okay. I needed you to love me because I don’t know how to love myself. I needed you to just be there, to make me feel safe. To be the one who will make me stay. I needed you even when I said I don’t. I just needed you. Only you.

Instead, I pushed you away. I was scared of your love. I was scared that I couldn’t make you happy. I was scared of how much you meant to me. You knew me better than anyone ever did. You knew all my fears, my strengths and my flaws. And yet, you loved me more and more every day. You knew that I will run away. You knew that. But you stayed. When I pushed you away, you pulled me closer. When I hated myself, you loved me for both of us. When I cried myself to sleep, you were wiping my tears away. When my world fell apart, you helped me to build a new one.

Then, how could I leave? Being with you was a challenge every single day. Being with you meant facing my deepest fears and darkest memories. Being with you meant letting someone in after so long. How could I leave? You made me the way I am today. You taught me to stand up for myself.

You taught me it wasn’t always my fault. You taught me how to laugh my mistakes off. You helped me by just being you. For once, falling in love felt amazing. For once, crying in front of someone felt okay. For the first time in my life, opening myself to someone felt good. How could I leave ever again?

Now, all I need is for you to know that I’m never leaving again. I love you and I love needing you. I love how my face grins the moment I look at you you. I love how my soul buzzes every single time I see you—just like the very first time I laid my eyes on you. I need your smiles, our place and our messy mornings. I need us singing and cooking together. I need your hands around my waist and mine in your hair. I need the way you need me.

May let it what you wish and God's done.

22 Juli 2018 diubah oleh TORO617

926 – 950 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 37  38  39 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan