Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

951 – 975 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 38  39  40 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• MAYA509

22 Juli 2018

TORO617 tulis:

May let it what you wish.

Bahasa Indonesia nya bro?

• 22 Juli 2018

MAYA509 tulis:

Bahasa Indonesia nya bro?

Bahasa Inggrisnya berantakan terjemahannya ndak karuan, yah kira jadilah menurut harapannya, kalau salah silakan dikoreksi.

• MAYA509

22 Juli 2018

TORO617 tulis:

Bahasa Inggrisnya berantakan terjemahannya ndak karuan, yah kira jadilah menurut harapannya, kalau salah silakan dikoreksi.

Wkwkwkkwkwk,,,,jadi mau bilang apa bahasa Indo nya? I will try to translate in English later.

• 22 Juli 2018

MAYA509 tulis:

Wkwkwkkwkwk,,,,jadi mau bilang apa bahasa Indo nya? I will try to translate in English later.

Maksudnya bahasa English saya yang tidak sesuai barangkali.

• MAYA509

22 Juli 2018

TORO617 tulis:

May let it what you wish and God's done.

Maksudku,,,,masbro mo bilang apa kalau dalam bhs Indonya. Gt

• 22 Juli 2018

MAYA509 tulis:

Maksudku,,,,masbro mo bilang apa kalau dalam bhs Indonya. Gt

Jadilah apa yang engkau harapkan dan yang Tuhan kerjakan.

Begitu, apakah sudah betul apa belum.

• MAYA509

22 Juli 2018

TORO617 tulis:

Jadilah apa yang engkau harapkan dan yang Tuhan kerjakan.

Begitu, apakah sudah betul apa belum.

Oooo,,,,,bhs Inggris ga udah panjang lebar bro. To the point  sperti yg aku suka.

As you wish, Thy will be done.

• 22 Juli 2018

MAYA509 tulis:

Oooo,,,,,bhs Inggris ga udah panjang lebar bro. To the point  sperti yg aku suka.

As you wish, Thy will be done.

Gitu ya, ini yang membuat banyak orang kita tidak percaya diri berenglish, takut salah. Kalau orang asing berbahasa Indonesia salah, orang kita mudah memaklumi, kira-kira kalau kita salah berbahasa seperti yang mereka lakukan mereka memakluminya apa tidak ya?

• MAYA509

22 Juli 2018

TORO617 tulis:

Gitu ya, ini yang membuat banyak orang kita tidak percaya diri berenglish, takut salah. Kalau orang asing berbahasa Indonesia salah, orang kita mudah memaklumi, kira-kira kalau kita salah berbahasa seperti yang mereka lakukan mereka memakluminya apa tidak ya?

Kita takut karena lingkungan Indo biasanya langsung menyela kalo ada yg salah drpd ngebantu koreksi.

Kl sama org luar biasanya mereka pasti bingung tp ga baper. Mereka ngerti English bukan bahasa Ibu kita.

• MAYA509

22 Juli 2018

DISEMPOWERING THOUGHTS

When you question your abilities, you put a clamp on the hose. That's because such doubt is the equivalent of believing that you're separated from heaven, which is a disempowering thought. Its impossible to be detached from God, since you're joined through the love that created you.

Instead of wasting time wondering if you're qualified or ready to heal, put your focus on joyfully celebrating your divinity. ~DV

• 22 Juli 2018

MAYA509 tulis:

Kita takut karena lingkungan Indo biasanya langsung menyela kalo ada yg salah drpd ngebantu koreksi.

Kl sama org luar biasanya mereka pasti bingung tp ga baper. Mereka ngerti English bukan bahasa Ibu kita.

Iya kadang mereka bingung, padahal menurut saya sudah benar, untung itu tulisan, coba kalau dia orang kita bingung tak suruh pegang tiang, biar tidak jatuh, :-D

• MAYA509

22 Juli 2018

TORO617 tulis:

Iya kadang mereka bingung, padahal menurut saya sudah benar, untung itu tulisan, coba kalau dia orang kita bingung tak suruh pegang tiang, biar tidak jatuh, :-D

😂😂😂😂

Kunci nya ada di,,,,DM MD bro.

• 22 Juli 2018

MAYA509 tulis:

😂😂😂😂

Kunci nya ada di,,,,DM MD bro.

Iya, mungkin kurang practice terlebih dengan nativenya.

• MAYA509

22 Juli 2018

TORO617 tulis:

Iya, mungkin kurang practice terlebih dengan nativenya.

Bisa juga.

• MAYA509

22 Juli 2018

Observe and look beyond your human sight. What you see is not what you get,  there's more to it..  Listen quietly,  feel every sensation intricately and follow the trail 😇

• GLORIA115

22 Juli 2018

AGREE...

Conquering that self doubt by recognizing anything that triggers it.

1. Stop comparing: the more we compare our self with others, the more self doubt creep up

2. Share with others: Don't keep it, share the problems with people who close to you. They will show you how exaggerated the thoughts you have and they'll give you another perspective

3. Don't be too worried about what they say: when you worry, the self doubt just get stronger. People don't care THAT MUCH about what you do or say (except kepo😆)

4. When you are experiencing setbacks, just believe that it is temporary. Don't waste your time by regret it. Learn from it and move on

MAYA509 tulis:

DISEMPOWERING THOUGHTS

When you question your abilities, you put a clamp on the hose. That's because such doubt is the equivalent of believing that you're separated from heaven, which is a disempowering thought. Its impossible to be detached from God, since you're joined through the love that created you.

Instead of wasting time wondering if you're qualified or ready to heal, put your focus on joyfully celebrating your divinity. ~DV

• ZOEL940

22 Juli 2018

. Learn from it and move on

• GLORIA115

22 Juli 2018

And God will heal the pain😊

ZOEL940 tulis:

• MAYA509

22 Juli 2018

ZOEL940 tulis:

Well, said.

• MAYA509

22 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

AGREE...

Conquering that self doubt by recognizing anything that triggers it.

1. Stop comparing: the more we compare our self with others, the more self doubt creep up

2. Share with others: Don't keep it, share the problems with people who close to you. They will show you how exaggerated the thoughts you have and they'll give you another perspective

3. Don't be too worried about what they say: when you worry, the self doubt just get stronger. People don't care THAT MUCH about what you do or say (except kepo😆)

4. When you are experiencing setbacks, just believe that it is temporary. Don't waste your time by regret it. Learn from it and move on

Yeeeep!!!!

I really dislike kepoers. I can sniff them easily. When they do it to me,,,,duuuhh I love makes them mislead. Gkjgkgkkggkgkgkgk,,,,,😂😂😂😂 but they believe my misleading to the core. Omg., poor them. 😂😂

• LIEZT708

22 Juli 2018

Don't blame them. Haters gonna be haters, so does kepoers. They are our fans and we are nothing without them. Wkwkwkwkwk #sokngartis

MAYA509 tulis:

Yeeeep!!!!

I really dislike kepoers. I can sniff them easily. When they do it to me,,,,duuuhh I love makes them mislead. Gkjgkgkkggkgkgkgk,,,,,😂😂😂😂 but they believe my misleading to the core. Omg., poor them. 😂😂

• 22 Juli 2018

DOn't quIT.

DO IT.

#stay in the air.

Jgn lupa bahagia.

Salam

• LIEZT708

22 Juli 2018

Yuppsss... Reality bites. Preparing for acreditation's survey next month. Every second is count. The tension is ON. May God strengthen me so I don't faint or drop in the end of the day 😂😂😂

Your prayers would be delightful, dear sista and bro... 🙏😊

Delightful ~ delight sensation ~ pizza 😍

Oh my God, I've been distracted. 😅

MAYA509 tulis:

💪✊👍👌

Nadaa,,,,she might jammed in real life. No green blink yet on her pic yet. 😹😹

• LIEZT708

22 Juli 2018

I won't. Thanks for reminds me. 😊

ALBERTHS562 tulis:

DOn't quIT.

DO IT.

#stay in the air.

Jgn lupa bahagia.

Salam

• 22 Juli 2018

The tension is ON.

Came on... my GIRL #kabor

Do not forget ON FIRE.

Regards

LIEZT708 tulis:

I won't. Thanks for reminds me. 😊

951 – 975 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 38  39  40 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan