Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1026 – 1050 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 41  42  43 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• MAYA509

26 Juli 2018

TORO617 tulis:

Yea.

I 've to restore my life, too.

Am not restore anymore bro. I am evolve.

• 26 Juli 2018

MAYA509 tulis:

Am not restore anymore bro. I am evolve.

Therefore must be pressing all obstacles that blocking to evolve, such as what you said equit exhausted if all things depend on self power, thats not easy but must be try with Father's lead.

• MAYA509

26 Juli 2018

TORO617 tulis:

Therefore must be pressing all obstacles that blocking to evolve, such as what you said equit exhausted if all things depend on self power, thats not easy but must be try with Father's lead.

That is why we must do accordance to Thy will bro. His leads, not us.

Then no blockage at all. The biggest blockage is ego.

• 26 Juli 2018

MAYA509 tulis:

That is why we must do accordance to Thy will bro. His leads, not us.

Then no blockage at all. The biggest blockage is ego.

Thats right, ego .Is like bible says we must to be small increasingly than Him.

• 26 Juli 2018

TRISH197 tulis:

So my question is..what's the difference between sick and ill,?could somebody answer this question. Thanks

Sick=sakit biasa, misalnya He is sick today, but it is only a cold (Dia sakit hari ini, namun itu cuma flu biasa).  Ill=sakit serius, misalnya: He is ill and now he is staying at hospital (Dia sakit dan sekarang dia sedang dirawat di RS). Bagaimana pun juga, jika kita mengatakan he is seriously sick itu artinya dia sakit serius.

• MAYA509

26 Juli 2018

TORO617 tulis:

Thats right, ego .Is like bible says we must to be small increasingly than Him.

Yup! Humble before Him only.

• 26 Juli 2018

Thank you for the clear explanation :)

ANITA089 tulis:

Sick=sakit biasa, misalnya He is sick today, but it is only a cold (Dia sakit hari ini, namun itu cuma flu biasa).  Ill=sakit serius, misalnya: He is ill and now he is staying at hospital (Dia sakit dan sekarang dia sedang dirawat di RS). Bagaimana pun juga, jika kita mengatakan he is seriously sick itu artinya dia sakit serius.

• MAYA509

27 Juli 2018

As they say, the One who feeds the Soul is the One instead of the one that feeds the Ego. God bless these souls for the soul's transformation adventure I had. 😎

• MAYA509

27 Juli 2018

Everything is happening as it is supposed to, with hidden blessings you will soon understand.

Sometimes what appears to be a problem is actually an answered prayer in disguise. When we ask for help God may dismantle the old to make room for the new. During this time of change, practice relaxation methods such as yoga, deep breathing, exercise, and meditation.

• GLORIA115

27 Juli 2018

Good advice sis but I often do the opposite..

If the emotion takes place, i will be more demanding then pray in the end.

Always forget that God let us through this because He has the reason. He wants me to believe and don't rely on my own strength

MAYA509 tulis:

Sist,,,,do grumbling with words "what should I learnt from this person/situation/ else? What did God want me to?" istead of with why,,,,why,,,,why,,,,

Slow but sure our mindset turn from grumbling to be more intimate with our Father. It grows to be murmuring prays.

• MAYA509

27 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Always forget that God let us through this because He has the reason. He wants me to believe and don't rely on my own strength

It is fine.

Next time when you face it again. Try to be still. Take a deep breath. Dont engage anything.

If you need get out fast from the situation/ person at that moment, go to a quite place for you to cool down. Or,,,,elsewhere that you can calm down.

Practice make perfect.😊

I've been there long time ago. Then I learnt the above still until now. 😁 Now am more focusing on His Words than my selfcentered/ego.

CAYOOO!!! I know you can sist! ✌️

27 Juli 2018 diubah oleh MAYA509

• MAYA509

27 Juli 2018

A man who masters patience masters everything else. 😊🙏🏻

• LIEZT708

27 Juli 2018

Again, it's a learning process. Not easy, doesn't mean impossible. It's been a very long time for me to train myself calm everytime facing annoying person or things. Like this day, my patience have been tested with so many things and person. I've hurt and grumbling for that, but in the end I could maintain my feelings and thought and let it go. Am not a patient kinda person before (though still tryin hard to be), but The Holly Spirit had and still works on me until now. It's ok to grumbling or get mad. It's ok to show how you feels to others. We only human 😁 but how you manage yourself, could help you more when the problems come. I believe you could through it, sista. Jesus bless you. 😉😊

GLORIA115 tulis:

• GLORIA115

27 Juli 2018

Right...but this is my weakness, go to a quite place, sobbing then won't go out because of the swollen eyes 😁 but it really works sis

MAYA509 tulis:

It is fine.

Next time when you face it again. Try to be still. Take a deep breath. Dont engage anything.

If you need get out fast from the situation/ person at that moment, go to a quite place for you to cool down. Or,,,,elsewhere that you can calm down.

Practice make perfect.😊

I've been there long time ago. Then I learnt the above still until now. 😁 Now am more focusing on His Words than my selfcentered/ego.

CAYOOO!!! I know you can sist! ✌️

• LIEZT708

27 Juli 2018

Sort of what I've been explain below hehehe. Lucky you, the signal at your place is better than mine ugh

MAYA509 tulis:

• LIEZT708

27 Juli 2018

Sort of what I've been explain below hehehe. Lucky you, the signal at your place is better than mine ugh

MAYA509 tulis:

• GLORIA115

27 Juli 2018

Right..calm down then clear mind will reduce the anger...

Btw..

"belasah" gets my attention most 😁

It really shows how irritated we are to "that person" but in a very official form of language😆

LIEZT708 tulis:

That's explain that you still a human being, sista.. 😁😁 like sista Maya said before,, it's a lifetime learning process. Me, too.. But instead belasah that person or let myself fills with anger or negativity, I try to calm myself down and start figuring out to solve it and handle myself 😉😊 Not 100% works,actually... But at least I've tried and not giving up hehehehe

p.s. Can't find the perfect word to describe "belasah" 😅😂😂 but I hope you know what I mean. Sometimes slang in Bahasa is easier to describe how you feels 😅😅

• MAYA509

27 Juli 2018

LIEZT708 tulis:

I live with some of them sist. Am so blessed live and grow with them.

• MAYA509

27 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Right...but this is my weakness, go to a quite place, sobbing then won't go out because of the swollen eyes 😁 but it really works sis

Change our mindset. Accept our weaknesses then transform it to strength.

Embrace all emotions occurs but do not react. Be still. Master our mind and mindset. Remember emotions always temporary. What make it permanent is our mind. 😊🙏🏻

• GLORIA115

27 Juli 2018

Yes...still learn to make a self control as a habit so i am able to anticipate the situation which emerge my emotion.

If it is still hurting, God is always there to give consolation for those who seek His grace

Let's apply it sis😉

LIEZT708 tulis:

Again, it's a learning process. Not easy, doesn't mean impossible. It's been a very long time for me to train myself calm everytime facing annoying person or things. Like this day, my patience have been tested with so many things and person. I've hurt and grumbling for that, but in the end I could maintain my feelings and thought and let it go. Am not a patient kinda person before (though still tryin hard to be), but The Holly Spirit had and still works on me until now. It's ok to grumbling or get mad. It's ok to show how you feels to others. We only human 😁 but how you manage yourself, could help you more when the problems come. I believe you could through it, sista. Jesus bless you. 😉😊

• GLORIA115

27 Juli 2018

Agree sista...mindset affects our behaviour

Negative thought only leads us to the prolonged sadness and hesitation to steps ahead  but the positive one won't give place for any negative emotions and it will enable us to read the situation and being proactive to overcome the problem

MAYA509 tulis:

Change our mindset. Accept our weaknesses then transform it to strength.

Embrace all emotions occurs but do not react. Be still. Master our mind and mindset. Remember emotions always temporary. What make it permanent is our mind. 😊🙏🏻

• MAYA509

27 Juli 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Agree sista...mindset affects our behaviour

Negative thought only leads us to the prolonged sadness and hesitation to steps ahead  but the positive one won't give place for any negative emotions and it will enable us to read the situation and being proactive to overcome the problem

Yep!

• MAYA509

28 Juli 2018

Beauty is birthed.

Be real and be loved.

• LIEZT708

28 Juli 2018

😂😂😂😂😂

GLORIA115 tulis:

Right..calm down then clear mind will reduce the anger...

Btw..

"belasah" gets my attention most 😁

It really shows how irritated we are to "that person" but in a very official form of language😆

• LIEZT708

28 Juli 2018

Perfection is boring.

Love your cracks.

Live your life.

Develop yourself but

Don't forget who you really are.

Smile often.

Judge no one.

Grateful for everything you have.

MAYA509 tulis:

Beauty is birthed.

Be real and be loved. youtu.be/B4FvG33gLmc

1026 – 1050 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 41  42  43 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan