Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1051 – 1075 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 42  43  44 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• MAYA509

28 Juli 2018

LIEZT708 tulis:

Perfection is boring.

Love your cracks.

Live your life.

Develop yourself but

Don't forget who you really are.

Smile often.

Judge no one.

Grateful for everything you have.

👍👍

• 29 Juli 2018

Now, i lay me down to sleep.

l pray the Lord  my soul to keep.

If i should die before i wake

I pray the Lord my soul to take.

In the name of Yesus

Amen.

Nite everyone,zzzzzzzz

• MAYA509

30 Juli 2018

✨💫💕💞

There are awakened men in this world who will love and adore you in an extraordinary way for all the right reasons.

They’ll want to know all about your day because they miss you.

They’ll listen to your concerns because they really care.

They’ll look beyond your moods because they understand the real you.

They’ll hug you because they want to feel your heartbeat.

They’ll spend time with you because every moment together is precious to them.

They’ll send you love messages during the day because they can’t stop thinking about you.

They’ll make you breakfast unannounced because they want to surprise you.

They’ll come home and make love to you in the middle of the day because they long for you.

They’ll hold you in bed, just to be close to you.

They’ll love you beyond the bedroom and the physical attraction because they’ve fallen in love with your soul.

They’ll love you so deeply that you’ll know they are the only one to write the end of the story with the words, “and they lived happily ever after.” ~Daniel

• 30 Juli 2018

I like monday. You like too....

Jgn lupa bahagia.

Salam

• RAIZ192

31 Juli 2018

Absence makes the heart grow fonder and if I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Anonymous

• LIEZT708

31 Juli 2018

Aawww.... This is sweet! 😊

RAIZ192 tulis:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder and if I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Anonymous

• MAYA509

31 Juli 2018

Thought for Today

Simplify Your Life

Easing your burdens involves using your gift of discernment to decide which direction you choose for yourself. Pressure comes from trying to go in multiple directions all at the same time. Often this stems from concerns about other peoples judgements or displeasure, which comes from fears of abandonment. And at the base of these anxieties is the true root: a terror that God has abandoned you.

Beloved one, heaven would never abandon you. It couldn't - you're forever enmeshed into the God head, which is the single unit of living spirit that collectively fuels all sentient beings. God's will for you is joy, and this is simple because it's your true nature. You don't need to work at feeling this emotion.

Today, say yes to happiness and no to fear based choices that cloud your schedule with too much "busy-ness." Today, open yourself up to simplicity.

Before every decision, spend time in meditative and prayerful silence. Only agree to those activities that you can accept wholeheartedly. We'll give you the strength and courage to say no to all other demands on your time. ~DV

• MAYA509

31 Juli 2018

RAIZ192 tulis:

Whose the lucky girl bro?

• 31 Juli 2018

Did you mean "Who is the lucky girl bro?"

MAYA509 tulis:

• RAIZ192

31 Juli 2018

Someone from God. I don't even know who she is :-D

MAYA509 tulis:

• MAYA509

2 Agustus 2018

RAIZ192 tulis:

Someone from God. I don't even know who she is :-D

Ask Him brutha.

He is always give what His beloved sons and daugthers asked. He always did.

• 2 Agustus 2018

He is always give what His beloved sons and daugthers asked. He always did. --> He always gives what His beloved sons and daughters ask. He always does.

2 Agustus 2018 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• RAIZ192

2 Agustus 2018

It is more important to go slow and gain the lessons you need along the journey rather then to rush the process and arrive at your destination empty ~Anonymous

• RAIZ192

2 Agustus 2018

I ask Him and pray for her sist..thought, deep in my heart, I wish she pray for me too ;-)

MAYA509 tulis:

Ask Him brutha.

He is always give what His beloved sons and daugthers asked. He always did.

• 2 Agustus 2018

The important is process not the final result, isn't it? Eventhough to most people, the process is painful and try as much as possible to abondon it. But to me it is different, why? Because I will more appreciate my life has been provided by God.  

RAIZ192 tulis:

It is more important to go slow and gain the lessons you need along the journey rather then to rush the process and arrive at your destination empty ~Anonymous

• RAIZ192

2 Agustus 2018

Good point sist, I agree with you..indeed, the process is painful..but when we learn about "Patience", we also learn about "Believing"

SAURIA580 tulis:

The important is process not the final result, isn't it? Eventhough to most people, the process is painful and try as much as possible to abondon it. But to me it is different, why? Because I will more appreciate my life has been provided by God.  

• MAYA509

2 Agustus 2018

RAIZ192 tulis:

Good point sist, I agree with you..indeed, the process is painful..but when we learn about "Patience", we also learn about "Believing"

True!

• 2 Agustus 2018

To me it teaches me that I shall learn to obey Him and confess His sovereignty. Subject to His rules not pursue my own desires.

RAIZ192 tulis:

• RAIZ192

2 Agustus 2018

Seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well, isn't it?

SAURIA580 tulis:

To me it teaches me that I shall learn to obey Him and confess His sovereignty. Subject to His rules not pursue my own desires.

• 2 Agustus 2018

Yes, that is right.

RAIZ192 tulis:

Seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well, isn't it?

• MAYA509

4 Agustus 2018

RAIZ192 tulis:

given to you as well, isn't it?

Thought for Today

Simplify Your Life

Easing your burdens involves using your gift of discernment to decide which direction you choose for yourself. Pressure comes from trying to go in multiple directions all at the same time. Often this stems from concerns about other peoples judgements or displeasure, which comes from fears of abandonment. And at the base of these anxieties is the true root: a terror that God has abandoned you.

Beloved one, heaven would never abandon you. It couldn't - you're forever enmeshed into the God head, which is the single unit of living spirit that collectively fuels all sentient beings. God's will for you is joy, and this is simple because it's your true nature. You don't need to work at feeling this emotion.

Today, say yes to happiness and no to fear based choices that cloud your schedule with too much "busy-ness." Today, open yourself up to simplicity.

Before every decision, spend time in meditative and prayerful silence. Only agree to those activities that you can accept wholeheartedly. We'll give you the strength and courage to say no to all other demands on your time. ~DV

• RAIZ192

4 Agustus 2018

How many roads must a man walk down before he admits he's lost? Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not depend on your own understanding..

• 4 Agustus 2018

Exactly, how deepest and riches His wisdom, knowledge and His ways to His children eventhough sometimes His children does not understand that.

RAIZ192 tulis:

How many roads must a man walk down before he admits he's lost? Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not depend on your own understanding..

• GLORIA115

4 Agustus 2018

Don't know why this line seems represent my decision lately. The harder I try to get out of the pressure, the more overwhelmed i become. But once i try to simplify my thought, i am just like able to restart my life. Stop being so hard on myself, spending more time with mommy and friends, making a lot games to have fun in a class with students. Seem simple but I learn how to balance my life

MAYA509 tulis:

Thought for Today

Simplify Your Life

• RAIZ192

4 Agustus 2018

Nice to hear that sist ;-)

GLORIA115 tulis:

Don't know why this line seems represent my decision lately. The harder I try to get out of the pressure, the more overwhelmed i become. But once i try to simplify my thought, i am just like able to restart my life. Stop being so hard on myself, spending more time with mommy and friends, making a lot games to have fun in a class with students. Seem simple but I learn how to balance my life

1051 – 1075 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 42  43  44 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan