Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1076 – 1100 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 43  44  45 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• MAYA509

4 Agustus 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Don't know why this line seems represent my decision lately. The harder I try to get out of the pressure, the more overwhelmed i become. But once i try to simplify my thought, i am just like able to restart my life. Stop being so hard on myself, spending more time with mommy and friends, making a lot games to have fun in a class with students. Seem simple but I learn how to balance my life

Yes!

Christians said surrender and gratitude.

JBU sista. 😊🙏🏻

• MAYA509

4 Agustus 2018

RAIZ192 tulis:

How many roads must a man walk down before he admits he's lost? Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not depend on your own understanding..

Until his lost lead him back to the Light of Our heavenly father.

• LIEZT708

4 Agustus 2018

I need to balancing my life then. It feels so hard right now but I'll try it anyway. Just showed by God how I almost forget to have time for myself and others. Opened this forum and then you said this. Ok, twice in a row. 😅 Thank you for the reminder.

GLORIA115 tulis:

Don't know why this line seems represent my decision lately. The harder I try to get out of the pressure, the more overwhelmed i become. But once i try to simplify my thought, i am just like able to restart my life. Stop being so hard on myself, spending more time with mommy and friends, making a lot games to have fun in a class with students. Seem simple but I learn how to balance my life

• RAIZ192

5 Agustus 2018

Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going to fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why ~ Eddie Cantor

LIEZT708 tulis:

I need to balancing my life then. It feels so hard right now but I'll try it anyway. Just showed by God how I almost forget to have time for myself and others. Opened this forum and then you said this. Ok, twice in a row. 😅 Thank you for the reminder.

• GLORIA115

5 Agustus 2018

Right sist, that's the best thing that we can do..

Surrendering through prayer alone and tell HIM how you feel🙏

MAYA509 tulis:

Yes!

Christians said surrender and gratitude.

JBU sista. 😊🙏🏻

• MAYA509

5 Agustus 2018

LIEZT708 tulis:

👍👍consider as God's reminder thru sist Gloria. 😊 No need the third, rite sista. 😁

Happy sunday to all. 😊

• GLORIA115

5 Agustus 2018

You are most welcome, sist 😊

A peace of mind can be obtained if we are able to simplify everything in life. Letting go of things for while and start doing "me time" and if you've restart your life, "belasah" all those pressure sis 😁

LIEZT708 tulis:

• GLORIA115

5 Agustus 2018

Lha...it's so me, always do everything ahead of schedule then go to the next pile of job. Hope to finish it soon but realize that cycle never ends 😁 Right..Just think what matter most in life, enjoy it and stop gettin' more wrinkles🙈

RAIZ192 tulis:

Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going to fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why ~ Eddie Cantor

• MAYA509

5 Agustus 2018

GLORIA115 tulis:

Right sist, that's the best thing that we can do..

Surrendering through prayer alone and tell HIM how you feel🙏

Yup!

At the beginning, surrender.

At the end of the journey, gratitude.

• RAIZ192

5 Agustus 2018

To my young friends out there: Life can be great, but not when you can't see it. So, open your eyes to life: to see it in the vivid colors that God gave us as a precious gift to His children, to enjoy life to the fullest, and to make it count. Say yes to your life.

GLORIA115 tulis:

Lha...it's so me, always do everything ahead of schedule then go to the next pile of job. Hope to finish it soon but realize that cycle never ends 😁 Right..Just think what matter most in life, enjoy it and stop gettin' more wrinkles🙈

• RAIZ192

5 Agustus 2018

Stay young and fabulous all ;-)

• MAYA509

5 Agustus 2018

Sometimes you get so caught up in reality and stresses of life that you forget that there is magic all around you, but especially within you. Remember to keep wishing and believing in those wishes. It is when you forget to wish, when you forget to believe, that you stop receiving.

It may be little, it may be big, but surprises and unexpected gifts happen when you least expect them. Being open to the unexpected turns in the road of life is an important part of your success. By letting go of some of the control and allowing yourself to ride through your life unplanned but with a vision, a dream, faith, and belief, the twisted and turns may, in fact, lead you to the most wonderful surprises.

When you feel as if the world has turned on you, the white noise becomes even louder. When you panic, your vibration lowers, which puts you out of sync with the vibration that you need to attain the positive things in life. By cleaning the negative filter, you can rise to a higher vibration that can help push the messages through more clearly. When you panic, get frustrated, and stop believing, the windows of your soul begin to fog. You can attempt to wipe them, but they will continue to fog unless you utilize a tool (a defrost button) to unfog so that light can shine in with clear messages as to your path. Tools can include meditation, writing/journaling, exercise, massage, talking with a friend (not complaining, but talking), taking a bath or shower, or maybe even sipping your favorite tea or coffee.

You must clear your mind from "can't." Expect good things, you will get good things. Expect bad things, you will get  bad things. Always expect your desires. Focus on what you want and not what you dont want. Always expect miracles! If you dont BELIEVE you can have it, you never will have it!

If you dont believe you can have all your dreams and wishes, you never will! It is time for you to believe again.~DV

• MAYA509

5 Agustus 2018

RAIZ192 tulis:

Stay young and fabulous all ;-)

Always do brutha!

Ya'all too. 😊✌️

• 8 Agustus 2018

Just watched an inspirational video from Nick Vujicic posted on my friend's status.

A motivated  words "Don't be afraid to work, don't be afraid to try, don't be afraid to network, and don't be shy!".

It spoke to me don't limit your personal capacity, keep improves, don't give up because of any circumtances you have / faced.

• ABIGAIL393

8 Agustus 2018

CMIIW Correct Me If I Wrong

ESTER168 tulis:

Morning Thomas,, have a great day. Btw, what is CMIIW mean?? :-D

• GLORIA115

8 Agustus 2018

Nice motivation sis. But sometimes, obstacle is not only coming from the circumstances that we have faced but also questioning our own ability which stops us from moving forward. Would be glad if you give any advice for this 😊

SAURIA580 tulis:

Just watched an inspirational video from Nick Vujicic posted on my friend's status.

A motivated  words "Don't be afraid to work, don't be afraid to try, don't be afraid to network, and don't be shy!".

It spoke to me don't limit your personal capacity, keep improves, don't give up because of any circumtances you have / faced.

• 8 Agustus 2018

Well, I have to say I am not a good person to give any advice to others, sis. 😊😉 I am still developing myself by learning from others' truly life even it is the smallest thing or any motivations.

By pushing myself to the maximum, trying as much as possible, I am sure it would be able to bring me to move forward. One thing I also bring it to God to give me ability, strength and any directions. Recall my past experiences also give me the assurance that I can go and move forward in my forthcoming days. Still keep in my mind "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me".

That would be grateful if you could also share your thoughts on this. 😉😊 Especially you are basically coming from educational realm.🙏

GLORIA115 tulis:

Nice motivation sis. But sometimes, obstacle is not only coming from the circumstances that we have faced but also questioning our own ability which stops us from moving forward. Would be glad if you give any advice for this 😊

• VERMISSEN495

9 Agustus 2018

• 9 Agustus 2018

Why did your 'best friend' turn to be a bloody moon ?  :$):-D

SAURIA580 tulis:

Well, I have to say I am not a good person to give any advice to others, sis. 😊😉 I am still developing myself by learning from others' truly life even it is the smallest thing or any motivations.

• 9 Agustus 2018

Uhm...best friend and bloody moon?

🙄🙄🙄 confuse mode on..

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Why did your 'best friend' turn to be a bloody moon ?  :$):-D

• 10 Agustus 2018

that may mean she is flying in the moon..  isn't she?  :$)  

SAURIA580 tulis:

Uhm...best friend and bloody moon?

🙄🙄🙄 confuse mode on..

• 10 Agustus 2018

Just for laughing.. :-D

Fight between husband and wife ......(both r MA in English literature) instead of resorting to shouting, abusing or physical force... they write poems to each other. .....

WIFE:
    I wrote your name on sand it got washed..
    I wrote your name in air, it was blown away.
    Then I wrote your name on my heart & I got Heart Attack.

HUSBAND:
    God saw me hungry, he created pizza.
    He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi.
    He saw me in the dark, he created light.
    He saw me without problems, he created YOU.

WIFE:
    Twinkle twinkle little star
    You should know what you are
    And once you know what you are
    Mental hospital is not so far

HUSBAND:
    The rain makes all things beautiful.
    The grass and flowers too.
    If rain makes all things beautiful
    Why doesn't it rain on you?

WIFE:
    Roses are red; Violets are blue
    Monkeys like u should be kept in zoo.

HUSBAND:
    Don't feel so angry you will find me there too
    Not in cage but laughing at you.😜😜

• LIEZT708

11 Agustus 2018

Hahahah... What a poetic couple. 😅😁😂

SAURIA580 tulis:

Just for laughing.. :-D

Fight between husband and wife ......(both r MA in English literature) instead of resorting to shouting, abusing or physical force... they write poems to each other. .....

WIFE:

I wrote your name on sand it got washed..

I wrote your name in air, it was blown away.

Then I wrote your name on my heart & I got Heart Attack.

HUSBAND:

God saw me hungry, he created pizza.

He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi.

He saw me in the dark, he created light.

He saw me without problems, he created YOU.

WIFE:

Twinkle twinkle little star

You should know what you are

And once you know what you are

Mental hospital is not so far

HUSBAND:

The rain makes all things beautiful.

The grass and flowers too.

If rain makes all things beautiful

Why doesn't it rain on you?

WIFE:

Roses are red; Violets are blue

Monkeys like u should be kept in zoo.

HUSBAND:

Don't feel so angry you will find me there too

Not in cage but laughing at you.😜😜

• LIEZT708

11 Agustus 2018

EXACTLY!!

Already miss the sense and meaning of my life lately, but thank you Lord Jesus for keep me back on track. Life is not always about fast forward, sometimes it's about pause and play it slowly. 😊 Thank you, Raiz for the nice reminder. God bless..

RAIZ192 tulis:

• LIEZT708

11 Agustus 2018

Hahahhaaha.... I will. 😉😁 Thank you!

GLORIA115 tulis:

You are most welcome, sist 😊

A peace of mind can be obtained if we are able to simplify everything in life. Letting go of things for while and start doing "me time" and if you've restart your life, "belasah" all those pressure sis 😁

1076 – 1100 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 43  44  45 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan