Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1101 – 1125 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 44  45  46 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• LIEZT708

11 Agustus 2018

Too bad, actually. Some people don't understand forthright people like her.

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Why did your 'best friend' turn to be a bloody moon ?  :$):-D

• VERMISSEN495

11 Agustus 2018

• MAREL651

12 Agustus 2018

wooow, I love this topic...

Especially this section...

Positively your fans now,Kak Sauria580 :)

Greet from me,anyoneee!

CMIIW

SAURIA580 tulis:

Just for laughing.. :-D

Fight between husband and wife ......(both r MA in English literature) instead of resorting to shouting, abusing or physical force... they write poems to each other. .....

Don't feel so angry you will find me there too

Not in cage but laughing at you.😜😜

12 Agustus 2018 diubah oleh JODOHKRISTEN

• LIEZT708

12 Agustus 2018

Welcome, Marel... 😊

Don't have to worry. Free yourself. Any grammar mistakes will auto correct or allowed, as long as you don't make it often. Haha... Kidding 😜

MAREL651 tulis:

wooow, I love this topic...

Especially this section...

Positively your fans now,Kak Sauria580 :)

Greet from me,anyoneee!

CMIIW

• LIEZT708

12 Agustus 2018

Very nice. Still struggle for some points, but I believe I could through it. Thank you for sharing! 😊

VERMISSEN495 tulis: youtu.be/nQ7XCalQfx0

• CHARDE962

12 Agustus 2018

Night Everyone...

one night before monday

back to our activity

• 13 Agustus 2018

Forward from my colleague.

7 short stories shared by Satya Nadella [CEO Microsoft]

🍁 LOOKING BACK🍁
    I interviewed my grandmother for part of a research paper I’m working on for my Psychology class. When I asked her to define success in her own words, she said, “Success is when you look back at your life and the memories make you smile."

🍁 LOVE CONQUERS PAIN 🍁
    After I watched my dog get run over by a car, I sat on the side of the road holding him and crying. And just before he died, he licked the tears off my face.

🍁 TOGETHERNESS 🍁
    As my father, three brothers, and two sisters stood around my mother’s hospital bed, my mother uttered her last coherent words before she died. She simply said, “I feel so loved right now. We should have gotten together like this more often.”

🍁 AFFECTION 🍁
    I kissed my dad on the forehead as he passed away in a small hospital bed. About 5 seconds after he passed, I realized it was the first time I had given him a kiss since I was a little boy.

🍁 JOY 🍁
    When I witnessed a 27-year-old cancer patient laughing hysterically at her 2-year-old daughter’s antics, I suddenly realized that I need to stop complaining about my life and start celebrating it again.

🍁 KINDNESS 🍁
    A boy in a wheelchair saw me desperately struggling on crutches with my broken leg and offered to carry my backpack and books for me. He helped me all the way across campus to my class and as he was leaving he said, “I hope you feel better soon.”

🍁 SHARING 🍁
    I was traveling in Kenya and I met a refugee from Zimbabwe. He said he hadn’t eaten anything in over 3 days and looked extremely skinny and unhealthy. Then my friend offered him the rest of the sandwich he was eating. The first thing the man said was, “We can share it.”

• PHABIOLA085

20 Agustus 2018

I would say i disagree with you.. takes time to understand people understand the real fact.. search more to understand

LIEZT708 tulis:

Too bad, actually. Some people don't understand forthright people like her.

• PHABIOLA085

20 Agustus 2018

Agreed sista.. true

VERMISSEN495 tulis:

• 20 Agustus 2018

It is all because of His grace and victory. Indeed!

20 Agustus 2018 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• HELKA380

21 Agustus 2018

Can i join it..???? 🙏

• 21 Agustus 2018

Take a seat and enjoy it! 😊😉

HELKA380 tulis:

Can i join it..???? 🙏

• APRILIN663

21 Agustus 2018

Yes or no :))

• PHABIOLA085

21 Agustus 2018

A great moon up there☝️🌎😊

• FAJAR882

22 Agustus 2018

PHABIOLA085 tulis:

A great moon up there☝️🌎😊

Let me guess..

That sentece could be one of the answers for the question: "What's up?"

:-D ahahaha.. (#justkidding)

• WIN267

23 Agustus 2018

Hii.. how are you?

• GLORIA115

26 Agustus 2018

Hello sista :)

A bit sad because the people whom I share my story with already red even gray. But yeah, time to find the new friends with their amazing experience

Wish you have a wonderful Sunday, sist ;)

WIN267 tulis:

Hii.. how are you?

• GLORIA115

26 Agustus 2018

Nice video..

Limited beliefs will always tempt me to quit right after I start. Still endeavour to get out from that circumstance.

Thanks for the video, sis

VERMISSEN495 tulis: youtu.be/nQ7XCalQfx0

• 26 Agustus 2018

Happy Sunday to all

• VERMISSEN495

28 Agustus 2018

👍

LIEZT708 tulis:

Very nice. Still struggle for some points, but I believe I could through it. Thank you for sharing! 😊

• VERMISSEN495

28 Agustus 2018

Yes. Just accept what happens. Use your intuition. Though becarefull, learn to differenciate intuitive and ego.

GLORIA115 tulis:

Nice video..

Limited beliefs will always tempt me to quit right after I start. Still endeavour to get out from that circumstance.

Thanks for the video, sis

• PHABIOLA085

29 Agustus 2018

Have a blessed morning 🤔👍

• YOSEPHA735

29 Agustus 2018

Have a great day ^_^

Shallom from Bali 🙏

• RICARDO981

29 Agustus 2018

words is everlasting words, happens scar unto....,spoke eventually doesn't mean speaking better nor understood,,,respect, humble, n luv will cut off all da boundaries

• 29 Agustus 2018

How great is my God.. no other words tonight.. other than to say thanks Lord, just Thank You. Hold my hand firmly as I am about to sleep..  

1101 – 1125 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 44  45  46 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan