Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1176 – 1200 dari 2197    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 47  48  49 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• HERMES898

16 Oktober 2018

its same company for 20 years?

ENS926 tulis:

Believe it or not, I had been working 10 hr sometimes more a day for 20 years. Now I quit for good. But I thank God for that.

• ENS926

16 Oktober 2018

Pretty much so..back in the states. But I come back home to start a new life for a change. It was hard but fun,too.

• ANNETABITA488

17 Oktober 2018

I Have a Dream...yes..I believe I can Fly...:-)

• SANTY423

17 Oktober 2018

Comfort zone....that's the close reason why are staying in the same company for years.

You may ask yourself mindfully....what do you want? What do you want to achieve? How to achieve it?

Just suggestion....peace✌

HERMES898 tulis:

maybe its commitment

but i also love this job but not all part, just some part of it

what do you think if i already work in this company for more than 5 year?isnt it loyalty?

there is a lot of offering from other company but i still confuse and bit scared to move on

• LIEZT708

17 Oktober 2018

Don't regret your dark past. Be grateful because you are live now and have chance to make a better life in the future.

• DINA121

17 Oktober 2018

BY ALL MEANS SHE OR HE SHALL BE HAPPY FIRST.

TRUE INDEED <3

Hae kak Ria how's life? :-)

SAURIA580 tulis:

I am happy and he is happy. When he is happy, I am happy too.

A couple is indeed happy when one put in efforts to delight his/her mate and vice versa. By all means, she/he shall be happy first. youtu.be/DwpbvnrXbOo

• LIEZT708

17 Oktober 2018

Maybe for some people, pray, reading the Bible, meditation are just some routines to do. But, training our spiritual life by doing that will change us, not only our daily routines but also our point of view of life we through.

• IAN754

17 Oktober 2018

Everybody always asks if you have a career, if you're married, if you have children..

Like life is some kind of GROCERY LIST, but no one ever asks us if we are happy.....

#Rob Dial

GBU :-)

• SANTY423

18 Oktober 2018

What things make you happy?

IAN754 tulis:

Everybody always asks if you have a career, if you're married, if you have children..

Like life is some kind of GROCERY LIST, but no one ever asks us if we are happy.....

#Rob Dial

• IAN754

18 Oktober 2018

The Bible...

SANTY423 tulis:

What things make you happy?

IAN754 tulis:

#Rob Dial

• IAN754

18 Oktober 2018

Proverbs 27:17 NIV

• KRISTINMI815

18 Oktober 2018

Hello. How are U?

• 27 Oktober 2018

I have an accent! 😉😊😉😊

• IAN754

27 Oktober 2018

SAURIA580 tulis:

I have an accent! 😉😊😉😊 youtu.be/I7Np_yAjhwo

Yeahh.. Deal with that!!!

🎤🎵🎼😂😊👌🎻🎹🎸

• 29 Oktober 2018

• 29 Oktober 2018

Hi Dina,

Things are well here. Trust you have the same.

;-):-)

DINA121 tulis:

BY ALL MEANS SHE OR HE SHALL BE HAPPY FIRST.

TRUE INDEED <3

Hae kak Ria how's life? :-)

• ENS926

1 November 2018

Truly not easy to accept any disappointments when you spent a huge amount of money on something.☹️😓😥

• TIAN310

1 November 2018

That's what we called an investment

ENS926 tulis:

Truly not easy to accept any disappointments when you spent a huge amount of money on something.☹️😓😥

• ENS926

2 November 2018

Need a lot of guts to overcome this issue, for a starter like me.                                                    

TIAN310 tulis:

That's what we called an investment

• 2 November 2018

Wahai engkau berprilaku abu-abu

Jangan menggurutu

Bagi kami itu tabu.

It was what it was

It is what it is

It will be what it will be.

I am what i am. #assek

#Jgn lupa bahagia.

• ICA760

2 November 2018

You don't need someone to complete you, but you only need someone to accept you completely

• ENS926

2 November 2018

People are free to express their feelings..showing some sympathy to others is wiser than thinking you are better.

• LIEZT708

2 November 2018

AGREE

ICA760 tulis:

You don't need someone to complete you, but you only need someone to accept you completely

• RUDYANTO186

2 November 2018

Silent is gold

But today gold never be silent

• 11 November 2018

1176 – 1200 dari 2197    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 47  48  49 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan