Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1301 – 1325 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 52  53  54 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• TIRAY932

3 April 2019

what a perfect revenge wkwkwkwk

SAURIA580 tulis: cdn.imgpaste.net/2019/04/04/RC4D3.jpg

• SANTY423

3 April 2019

Do you have any ideas about the interesting topics to be discussed?

If you have it....throw to the forum...let's hear their opinion😁

SANTO387 tulis:

there's anyone who can talk english beside quotations in here?

• ROSE184

4 April 2019

I feel so dizzy  coz it's too hot outside....:-#

• ENS926

5 April 2019

Dear Jesus,

Please give me patience,strength and wisdom cause it’s still a long journey ahead. Amen 🙏.

Life is good..

• 5 April 2019

a dwarf is on a giant's shoulder can see of the two.

No drama. No excuses. No apathetic.

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• ROSE184

6 April 2019

the weather is too hot outside..

eating ice cream is the best thing to do.. 😃

• 6 April 2019

Yesterday I was a man. Today I am a man. Tomorrow I'll be a man.

I AM what I AM.

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• ICA760

6 April 2019

Men

<-----------------

to the LEFT

because

Women

------------------->

are always RIGHT

• ROSE184

7 April 2019

how dare you to get what you want to do with her..?

• 8 April 2019

Less of me, more of others. Less 'bout me, more 'bout WE.

DEALING WITH AN AUTHORITY. #the high authority.

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• ROSE184

8 April 2019

it's too hard to talk with the stubborn person... *sad*

• CHRISTIAN701

8 April 2019

och where is my love in this website ?

• 9 April 2019

Life isn't 'bout MONEY. I pretty need to HUMBLE myself

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• ROSE184

9 April 2019

I Thank God! finally I did it.. 👍

Wishing everything will be going smoothly in future.. 🙏

9 April 2019 diubah oleh ROSE184

• 10 April 2019

Satan (a.k.a Diabolos-Greek) is the father of all LIARS. (John 8 : 44c)

Oh, you're a big fat liar ever. Yes, i know it.

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• TORANG523

10 April 2019

Ngomong opo seh 🔛

• YEMIMA925

11 April 2019

Its fun when u r able to speak English..can have a lot of friends from around the world coz most of them also speak English...so let's learn English so we can be more educated than another

• ROSE184

11 April 2019

be nice to someone who need your help ,coz you don't know someday you will be in that situation.

• ENS926

11 April 2019

True, Rose..👍👍life is like a roller coaster. If we can’t help, at least show some sympathy.

ROSE184 tulis:

be nice to someone who need your help ,coz you don't know someday you will be in that situation.

• ROSE184

12 April 2019

Being a student while you are working will lead you on consequences either positive or negative.

12 April 2019 diubah oleh ROSE184

• 13 April 2019

Finding a perfect partner is like searching a fish in the turbid ocean ~Sauria580~

• 13 April 2019

Marriage is one of the purest forms of relationships between a man and a woman.

A life together, filled with love and happiness in each other’s presence, ought to make someone really, really happy.

Yet, in today’s generation, marriages fall apart like a pack of cards. Sometimes, it could be because of external influence, but mostly, it is because one of the partners wasn’t exactly how they portrayed themselves as.

The tragedy in this entire scenario, being the other person, forever bereaving the loss of trust and love that she/he had to go through, at someone else’s expense.

Here we have presented a few habits of a person that our advice is to avoid marrying or invest in a long term relationship with them:

1. Workaholic

It is good to feel responsible, and work enough to enable that both you and your partner are able to live life comfortably, and without stress. Yet, too much of everything is bad, and similarly, when he gets too involved in work, he stops focusing on the reason why he is working. This is the time, when someone needs to ask themselves, if they want to be with him, despite his noble intentions. It is good if someone can balance both, and not only put their work first.

2. Respect

Respect is everything. If he doesn’t respect you, he doesn’t love you. And if he doesn’t love you, there is no point in marrying him, is there? And let’s not even get into the whole abuse thing. Don’t ever let that happen, and if it does, leave immediately!

3. Conservative

Conservatism is the leech that sucks off the energy from every relationship. If he isn’t broad-minded, and has a pessimistic outlook on life, he is not someone you should be with. You are better off without him, honestly.

4. Excuses, excuses, and excuses

You are not his teacher that he has to keep making excuses to you. You are his equal, and he loves you, which entails that he follows through with his words, and not make excuses when he is unable to. Sometimes, just giving the plain reasons work.

5. Lies

Don’t even bother. Someone who lies to their mate isn’t worth spending time with. You are better off without them. If he can’t be truthful around you, where is the love? You deserve the truth, and nothing but the truth. You shouldn’t be with someone that lies to you.

Must read: 18 Questions of Huge Importance You Must Ask Your Partner Before Getting Married

6. Arguments

Relationship entails arguments. When two people are together, a difference in opinion is always expected. But when he takes it too far, never letting it go, keeping on bringing it up and spoiling the mood, the warning bells should start ringing.

7. Doesn’t stop fighting

This is different, for it involves him fighting all the time. Every. Single. Time. He doesn’t know what he really wants, so he keeps up fighting. For every small thing, be it his towel on the floor or his beer not so cold.

8. No Personal Space

He is not your dog, neither you are his. You are a human being, who needs some time to herself, to recuperate, retrospect, and just be with themselves. That doesn’t work, when he is dogging every one of your movements, including you going to work. It just doesn’t sit well with anyone, and you would be better throwing him off a cliff.

9. Anti-animals

I am just gonna say it- Dump him. Dump him, and his sorry ass to the ground. How can someone not like animals? Those beautiful huskies, with their beautiful eyes. How can someone not like them? Throw him in a zoo.

10. Cheat

He broke your trust, your love, and then came back into your life like nothing has happened. Do you really want to give him a second chance? If he had the desire to cheat on you once, he would do it again. And who knows, he might still be cheating on you. You can’t trust someone who breaks it in the first place. If someone wants to be with someone else, they need to end the relationship first, not hide and cheat.

11. Immature

Someone that acts like a young boy instead of an adult is not someone you should be with. You need a responsible mature person that can take care of you and themselves too.

Source : dailypositiveinfo.com/never-ma ... T8n2jvRsCl3iCn4

13 April 2019 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• 14 April 2019

The more I learn "stupidity", the less I understand.

Stay close Bible, not others! Yeshua is GOD.

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• ESTER168

14 April 2019

No no no... I dont!

#cuma bs balas gitu 😅😅😅

ALBERTHS562 tulis:

Satan (a.k.a Diabolos-Greek) is the father of all LIARS. (John 8 : 44c)

Oh, you're a big fat liar ever. Yes, i know it.

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• ESTER168

14 April 2019

I'm disagree with statement below.. There will be someone who dont like animal. Like people who dont like music, there is people who dont like animal too. As long that person dont hurt animal, i think it's okay to make relationship with, right?? 😉😉😉

9. Anti-animals

I am just gonna say it- Dump him. Dump him, and his sorry ass to the ground. How can someone not like animals? Those beautiful huskies, with their beautiful eyes. How can someone not like them? Throw him in a zoo.

14 April 2019 diubah oleh ESTER168

1301 – 1325 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 52  53  54 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan