Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1451 – 1475 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 58  59  60 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• LIEZT708

25 Juli 2019

Good afternoon, FEBRIYANTI587!

May you have a wonderful day, too. Jesus bless you.

FEBRIYANTI587 tulis:

Hello everyone, good morning from West Papua, Manokwari.

This is my first time here, and it's very nice to meet you all. Hope you have a wonderful day, and don't forget your Morning prayers. 😁😁😁

Stay positive thinking and be a blessing to one another, JESUS CHRIST bless you all 🤗🤗🤗

• JOYPRETTY780

25 Juli 2019

SYS : SEE YOU SOON

AKA : AS KNOWN AS

CMIIW : CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

B/C : BECAUSE

J/K : JUST KIDDING

TGIF : THANK GOF IT'S FRIDAY

ROTFL: ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING

LMAO : LAUGHING MY A** OF

IYKWIM : IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

IMHO : IN MY HUMBLE OPINION

IDK : I DONT KNOW

CYA : SEE YOU AGAIN

BRB : BE RIGHT BACK

4EAE : 4 EVER AND EVER

ASAP : AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

NSFW : NOT SAFE FOR WORK

FYI : FOR YOUR INFORMATION

FMI : FOR MY INFORMATION

• FEBRIYANTI587

25 Juli 2019

Hi sist liezt, is it from Elizabeth???I am so sorry if it's not, just guessing, hope you don't mind.

It's nice to meet you here sist btw, and thank you for a warm writing 🤗🤗🤗

LIEZT708 tulis:

Good afternoon, FEBRIYANTI587!

May you have a wonderful day, too. Jesus bless you.

25 Juli 2019 diubah oleh FEBRIYANTI587

• LIEZT708

25 Juli 2019

Indeed. You're welcome. We're free to share our thoughts, video or anything in English here. Don't mind the grammar, good people here will correct it so we could learn n growth together ☺

FEBRIYANTI587 tulis:

Hi sist liezt, is it from Elizabeth???I am so sorry if it's not, just guessing, hope you don't mind.

It's nice to meet you here sist btw, and thank you for a warm writing 🤗🤗🤗

• HANA953

25 Juli 2019

Yess thats right..

Let's growth together... Like me, in my office every day i meet expart, they don't mind about tenses. The tenses only for exam...mostly of us clever ini grammar, not delligent to applie in daily life use English..😀😀😀

LIEZT708 tulis:

Indeed. You're welcome. We're free to share our thoughts, video or anything in English here. Don't mind the grammar, good people here will correct it so we could learn n growth together ☺

• SUSI894

25 Juli 2019

Hi Liezt, thankyou for ur warm welcome :)

May we always get connected here. 😊

• FEBRIYANTI587

26 Juli 2019

Ohh YAY!! I am so glad that I was guessing your name right and yes I will try my best to join every conversation and share my thoughts here. Hope everyone of us can increase our english by practise everyday, because practise makes PERFECT 🤗🤗😁😁

LIEZT708 tulis:

• FEBRIYANTI587

26 Juli 2019

And Hello sist HANA, how do you do? Love your spirit, and yesss let's practise english together and be better, who knows we can be an expert too 😁😁😁 (just kidding) nice meeting you as well sist, may GOD bless you always 🤗🤗🤗

HANA953 tulis:

Yess thats right..

Let's growth together... Like me, in my office every day i meet expart, they don't mind about tenses. The tenses only for exam...mostly of us clever ini grammar, not delligent to applie in daily life use English..😀😀😀

• YEMMI724

26 Juli 2019

i feel a breeze wind touch my cheek

how cool ...

even i just finished my workout.

have a brezze morning guys!

• ROSE184

26 Juli 2019

I feel sleepy......:-Z:-Z:-Z

• LIEZT708

26 Juli 2019

EXACTLY. ☺

FEBRIYANTI587 tulis:

Ohh YAY!! I am so glad that I was guessing your name right and yes I will try my best to join every conversation and share my thoughts here. Hope everyone of us can increase our english by practise everyday, because practise makes PERFECT 🤗🤗😁😁

• LIEZT708

26 Juli 2019

☺☺☺☺☺☺

SUSI894 tulis:

Hi Liezt, thankyou for ur warm welcome :)

May we always get connected here. 😊

• LIEZT708

26 Juli 2019

Feels so exhausted today. I guess it's beyond my strength but then God strenghten me. 😇

• 27 Juli 2019

Hey you! Yes you.

When your ex says: you will never find someone like me. Reply with: that's the point. 🤓🤓

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• LIEZT708

28 Juli 2019

Haha, exactly. I won't ever find another jerk like him anymore. 😉😁🤣

ALBERTHS562 tulis:

Hey you! Yes you.

When your ex says: you will never find someone like me. Reply with: that's the point. 🤓🤓

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• HANA953

29 Juli 2019

Hello sist Febriyanti587, how do you do? Nice to know you here sis. Who knows if we can be expart to other country, it's mean must know English language.

Have a great Monday😀😀😀😀

FEBRIYANTI587 tulis:

And Hello sist HANA, how do you do? Love your spirit, and yesss let's practise english together and be better, who knows we can be an expert too 😁😁😁 (just kidding) nice meeting you as well sist, may GOD bless you always 🤗🤗🤗

• HANA953

29 Juli 2019

Don't compare your love story to those you watch in movies. They're written by scriptwriters, yours is written by GOD.

😍😍😍😍😍

Happy working..

• JOYPRETTY780

29 Juli 2019

Monday is killing me softly.

By being busy, makes me feel happy and a little bit called away the attention being single.

• FEBRIYANTI587

29 Juli 2019

Ohhh thank you for your warm writing,,well have a wonderful monday to you as well 🤗🤗🤗

HANA953 tulis:

Hello sist Febriyanti587, how do you do? Nice to know you here sis. Who knows if we can be expart to other country, it's mean must know English language.

Have a great Monday😀😀😀😀

29 Juli 2019 diubah oleh FEBRIYANTI587

• FEBRIYANTI587

29 Juli 2019

Ha ha that's absolutely right..thanks for that quote 😊😊😊

ALBERTHS562 tulis:

Hey you! Yes you.

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• LIEZT708

29 Juli 2019

In the other hand, write your own. Don't copy others 😉

HANA953 tulis:

Don't compare your love story to those you watch in movies. They're written by scriptwriters, yours is written by GOD.

😍😍😍😍😍

Happy working..

• HANA953

29 Juli 2019

Yahh... sis I just copy it....my confession.

LIEZT708 tulis:

In the other hand, write your own. Don't copy others 😉

• LIEZT708

29 Juli 2019

😆😆😆😆

HANA953 tulis:

Yahh... sis I just copy it....my confession.

• MARIA796

29 Juli 2019

Hell0 every0NE.

• MARIA742

29 Juli 2019

Hi, All

Greetings from sunny Bali 🖐️😀

My name is Maria

- miss Maria for my students 😁

I'm new here and to be honest I almost regret my decision to join JK until I find this thread.

YAY 🎉 English speaking people!

- or should I say ladies since I see mostly girls here 😁

Anyway, hope your Monday was as exciting as mine. I started a new class today and the people were godsends. So positive!

I'm feeling so blessed ❤️

1451 – 1475 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 58  59  60 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan