Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1476 – 1500 dari 2197    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 59  60  61 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• RIDZKYBERG672

30 Juli 2019

Hello my fellow brother and sister

How do you feel today ? I hope you feel blessed today , Amen !!

I want to introduce myself

My name is Ridzky Berg, Gods child who living in Amsterdam , The Netherlands ... working as Fashion manager and also active in export & import commodities  , well my day was very very busy because i had load of task to do because the company where i work at ; they will launch a website soon in Asia so we working hard and prepare a lot of small details to make our launching as good as possible and now i’m going to home to take little rest and working on my own project ... feeling so blessed .. stay calm ,stay positive , stay productive , stay young and keep praying in whatever you do at this moment 😇 God bless you all

• LIEZT708

30 Juli 2019

Helooww duo Maria & you, too Ridzkyberg!

Be positive, be strong, be happy, be blessed always!

Jesus loves you all. ☺

• LIEZT708

30 Juli 2019

Woww really appreciate men who live in details of fashion. It must be the same feeling when men know women who work in rig, as engineer or building constructor 😃 sort of I guess.

I believe it must be lot of details have to concern about. The colour, pattern, fabrique, etc.. Doing it with passion not with pressure. Sure you can do it. God bless your project n life.

RIDZKYBERG672 tulis:

Hello my fellow brother and sister

How do you feel today ? I hope you feel blessed today , Amen !!

I want to introduce myself

... feeling so blessed .. stay calm ,stay positive , stay productive , stay young and keep praying in whatever you do at this moment 😇 God bless you all

30 Juli 2019 diubah oleh JODOHKRISTEN

• 30 Juli 2019

Greetings Earthlings 🙋🙋 , ...

Can I write my english doodle here ?

Yours truly

😸

• MARIA742

30 Juli 2019

Thanks for the warm welcome, Liez.

Blessings to you, too 😇

LIEZT708 tulis:

Helooww duo Maria & you, too Ridzkyberg!

Be positive, be strong, be happy, be blessed always!

Jesus loves you all. ☺

• LIEZT708

30 Juli 2019

Definitely. Can't wait for new AMOSphere things here 😁

Sharing is caring. What you've waiting for?

God bless.

AMOS255 tulis:

Greetings Earthlings 🙋🙋 , ...

Can I write my english doodle here ?

Yours truly

😸

• BEONE421

31 Juli 2019

Hello i'm a newby here

Just try to be active with this community and get a lot friends

Do you wanna be my friend?

• RIDZKYBERG672

31 Juli 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

Woww really appreciate men who live in details of fashion. It must be the same feeling when men know women who work in rig, as engineer or building constructor 😃 sort of I guess.

I believe it must be lot of details have to concern about. The colour, pattern, fabrique, etc.. Doing it with passion not with pressure. Sure you can do it. God bless your project n life.

Actually my jobdesk is to purchase new collection clothing line , decide the selling price , negotiate with supplier and decide how is the layout on website for my department and also make research what kind of clothing is good to sell at this moment , it is kinda my hobby i studied aviation so it is not relate to business & fashion 😂 How about you ? Gbu 2

• LIEZT708

31 Juli 2019

Stiilll... To decide the right price etc, you must learn about the quality, the taste of fashion and anything else you've never thought before. The more you learn, the more you get ☺

Doesn't matter what your background was, the only thing could make you relate with what you doing is PASSION. The way you live and enjoy ☺

I wanna be an advocate before. I had background that supported it. But now, I enjoy the way I live as a training and education officer. ☺

RIDZKYBERG672 tulis:

Actually my jobdesk is to purchase new collection clothing line , decide the selling price , negotiate with supplier and decide how is the layout on website for my department and also make research what kind of clothing is good to sell at this moment , it is kinda my hobby i studied aviation so it is not relate to business & fashion 😂 How about you ? Gbu 2

• LIEZT708

31 Juli 2019

Hello, Beone!

Glad to know you here. You are very welcome here to share thoughts, jokes or anything. Hope this could be a great progress for us here to communicate each other besides our mother language ☺☺

BEONE421 tulis:

Hello i'm a newby here

Just try to be active with this community and get a lot friends

Do you wanna be my friend?

• RIDZKYBERG672

31 Juli 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

Stiilll... To decide the right price etc, you must learn about the quality, the taste of fashion and anything else you've never thought before. The more you learn, the more you get ☺

Doesn't matter what your background was, the only thing could make you relate with what you doing is PASSION. The way you live and enjoy ☺

I wanna be an advocate before. I had background that supported it. But now, I enjoy the way I live as a training and education officer. ☺

Of course everything that generates income is good , as long that generates good income to cover my cost of labour and living cost i think is great , why dont you go for something that you study for ? For me is that because of economy disaster in 2012 they dont need Airlines Pilot but the good thing is that i already have pre agreement contract for government subsidiary airline and will get the job in 2021, before that year i will develope myself and my company into top tier company

• BEONE421

31 Juli 2019

Thx liezt,

So my ID isn't my real name btw

May i share my current problem?

So i join JK after broken heart hit me

And many people asked me to meet up or whatsapp number.. And because i am not a full member yet so i gave my number so i could chat with them and get to know about them.. You know i'm not young if talk about age.. And my thought was that i have to get a man who seriously want to marry me and have a stable job...

At first i just feel that some man weren't serious

Until i got to know Mr. J from Bandung.. He was 4 years older than me.. As usual i replied the chat rarely, so he want to get my number.. And before i gave my number i checked his profile.. He was a bataknese too like me, and he loves his mother and her sister a lot

He started to seduced me with nice words..

He talked about his past, his current job, and he want to meet me..not at the cinema or other place but my house..to meet my parent.. I was very touched.. And thought the he was the answer of my prays

After the meet up we still chat.. And being a couple..we meet up again.. And the relationship getting stronger.. Because i had met her sister and he talked about me to his older brother

And than disaster come..

I couldn't reach him, my messages not be read, and after few hours finally he read them and replied the he was a jerk, he made a woman pregnant and have to take the responsibility

I asked him when?? And want to talk to him but he deleted my number and block it

Why???? I asked his sister and she was the same not answer my question.. I mean she was a woman too like me.. I just want to know the truth.. He is being serious? Or just want to break apart from me?? But why?? His last chat still used kiss emoticon..

I know it is better to be apart with him earlier than latter after my love for him getting deeper

But my brain still cant believe it..

So i reactivate my JK account and start to join some forum.. I just want to share.. And hope forget about him

Sorry for the long story.. 😂

LIEZT708 tulis:

Hello, Beone!

Glad to know you here. You are very welcome here to share thoughts, jokes or anything. Hope this could be a great progress for us here to communicate each other besides our mother language ☺☺

• RIDZKYBERG672

31 Juli 2019

BEONE421 tulis:

Thx liezt,

And many people asked me to meet up or whatsapp number.. And because i am not a full member yet so i gave my number so i could chat with them and get to know about them.. You know i'm not young if talk about age.. And my thought was that i have to get a man who seriously want to marry me and have a stable job...

Until i got to know Mr. J from Bandung.. He was 4 years older than me.. As usual i replied the chat rarely, so he want to get my number.. And before i gave my number i checked his profile.. He was a bataknese too like me, and he loves his mother and her sister a lot

He talked about his past, his current job, and he want to meet me..not at the cinema or other place but my house..to meet my parent.. I was very touched.. And thought the he was the answer of my prays

After the meet up we still chat.. And being a couple..we meet up again.. And the relationship getting stronger.. Because i had met her sister and he talked about me to his older brother

And than disaster come..

I couldn't reach him, my messages not be read, and after few hours finally he read them and replied the he was a jerk, he made a woman pregnant and have to take the responsibility

I asked him when?? And want to talk to him but he deleted my number and block it

Why???? I asked his sister and she was the same not answer my question.. I mean she was a woman too like me.. I just want to know the truth.. He is being serious? Or just want to break apart from me?? But why?? His last chat still used kiss emoticon..

I know it is better to be apart with him earlier than latter after my love for him getting deeper

So i reactivate my JK account and start to join some forum.. I just want to share.. And hope forget about him

Just be happy because atleast he takes his responsibility for what he did , of course it is painful for you but you need also face the truth and also see from positive aspect that he doesn’t want to broke your soul . Thanks him for the fact that he is a true gentleman and take his responsibility

• BEONE421

31 Juli 2019

Yes, i really want to thank him.. I really want to end this relationship nicely but he blocked my number..

By the way.. Hello new friends.. 😇😇

I hope we can be best friend even never met 😄

RIDZKYBERG672 tulis:

Just be happy because atleast he takes his responsibility for what he did , of course it is painful for you but you need also face the truth and also see from positive aspect that he doesn’t want to broke your soul . Thanks him for the fact that he is a true gentleman and take his responsibility

• LIEZT708

31 Juli 2019

Good for you! Nice to hear that. Other opportunity for develop and challenge yourself for something that you dreamt about. You might pursue your dream and passion at field you wanted to and it's great. But for me, I stop pushing myself too hard just to get what I want and pushing away other changes to learn about. I mean, I might not be as I wanted to be.. but now I know that I could living as great as I hope before. For now, I encourage myself to start writing again.

Hope you and other members here find the worth of yourlife ☺

RIDZKYBERG672 tulis:

Of course everything that generates income is good , as long that generates good income to cover my cost of labour and living cost i think is great , why dont you go for something that you study for ? For me is that because of economy disaster in 2012 they dont need Airlines Pilot but the good thing is that i already have pre agreement contract for government subsidiary airline and will get the job in 2021, before that year i will develope myself and my company into top tier company

• LIEZT708

31 Juli 2019

Ah, I've read your problem in other forum ☺

Whatever his reason to leave you, strength yourself, and face it. Don't waste your time for someone you just known and just hurts you. Spend more time with your family or friends or other unlucky people. Listen to their stories, give them solution or just listening to them. You would learn that somehow it heals you ☺

BEONE421 tulis:

Thx liezt,

And than disaster come..

• HERI201

31 Juli 2019

I can't speak english

• 31 Juli 2019

Of course you (and I) can't speak English because we only need to type it.

✌️

HERI201 tulis:

I can't speak english

• HANA953

31 Juli 2019

To type it  need fingers. .. what else?? Yeah   that's true can not speak, only read and think or think and read..✌️✌️✌️✌️👌..

MEI525 tulis:

✌️

HERI201 tulis:

I can't speak english

• 31 Juli 2019

:-D

MEI525 tulis:

✌️

HERI201 tulis:

I can't speak english

• BEONE421

1 Agustus 2019

Yeah, i wrote my problem in other forum too and this forum.. Because i am very new using this forum.. Reading other people thoughts and they got a lot of friends from join forums.. So i want to try.. At least i speak out my problem so there is nobody like me again.. We.. Women with average look need to be strong.. Because they.. Men..with average look too can push u away

This is a sad fact.. So i learn something that even u getting older and ur friends starting get married, u just need to keep pray, don't take rush decisions, and love him enough without back up plan 😂

LIEZT708 tulis:

Ah, I've read your problem in other forum ☺

Whatever his reason to leave you, strength yourself, and face it. Don't waste your time for someone you just known and just hurts you. Spend more time with your family or friends or other unlucky people. Listen to their stories, give them solution or just listening to them. You would learn that somehow it heals you ☺

• RIDZKYBERG672

1 Agustus 2019

BEONE421 tulis:

Yes, i really want to thank him.. I really want to end this relationship nicely but he blocked my number..

By the way.. Hello new friends.. 😇😇

I hope we can be best friend even never met 😄

So keep this in your mind

Love gives you wings to fly

Your love will always free to fly

But the real love will always coming back to you

If its not then it never be yours

Its not that you lose him

But he lose you

Hello too new friend keep your pace :) Gbu2

• RIDZKYBERG672

1 Agustus 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

Good for you! Nice to hear that. Other opportunity for develop and challenge yourself for something that you dreamt about. You might pursue your dream and passion at field you wanted to and it's great. But for me, I stop pushing myself too hard just to get what I want and pushing away other changes to learn about. I mean, I might not be as I wanted to be.. but now I know that I could living as great as I hope before. For now, I encourage myself to start writing again.

Hope you and other members here find the worth of yourlife ☺

Keep in your mind ; sky is the limit so never let your brain think that you are not able to do something because aviation teach us that we have the capacity to achieve the impossible so do what you want to do without limitation

• 1 Agustus 2019

For a pilot alike, sky is the limit & that 's absolutely true.

But sometimes or even in many instances a woman flying with a broken wing (just got shot by a piercing bullet) will see the sky with a such intimidating darkest storm like a giant cumolonimbus  ahead. What she wants is a dare skydiving pilot coming to rescue and snap her by her shoulder.. wkwkwkwk :-D:-p   (sorry kidding..)

• LIEZT708

1 Agustus 2019

Hahaha.. Or get her a safe and comfy flight. 😄

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

For a pilot alike, sky is the limit & that 's absolutely true.

But sometimes or even in many instances a woman flying with a broken wing (just got shot by a piercing bullet) will see the sky with a such intimidating darkest storm like a giant cumolonimbus  ahead. What she wants is a dare skydiving pilot coming to rescue and snap her by her shoulder.. wkwkwkwk :-D:-p   (sorry kidding..)

1476 – 1500 dari 2197    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 59  60  61 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan