Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1501 – 1525 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 60  61  62 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• LIEZT708

1 Agustus 2019

Got it. I just wanna find a new sky to explore 😊

RIDZKYBERG672 tulis:

Keep in your mind ; sky is the limit so never let your brain think that you are not able to do something because aviation teach us that we have the capacity to achieve the impossible so do what you want to do without limitation

• 1 Agustus 2019

It takes hard effort to remember or even to spell names coming from Sri Lankan or Thailand though have communicated before. Luckily, some Thai likes to shorten their name into easily spelling. Well, if compares to their real name is totally different.

Thank God for having such wonderful colleagues in different countries, ethnic and languages.

• 1 Agustus 2019

Yes, she really needs a quick rescue effort in a very moment, but unfortunately no heroes around 8-o  

LIEZT708 tulis:

Hahaha.. Or get her a safe and comfy flight. 😄

1 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• ROSE184

1 Agustus 2019

BEONE421 tulis:

Thx liezt,

So my ID isn't my real name btw

May i share my current problem?

Sorry for the long story.. 😂

oh! sorry to hear about that.

keep stronger and be happy. God has a good plan for you. He might be not the right man for you, and keep in faith that God will give you the right man in the right time.

1 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh JODOHKRISTEN

• 1 Agustus 2019

Hahahaha...excuse me. Allow me to laugh...#ROTFL

MEI525 tulis:

Of course you (and I) can't speak English because we only need to type it.

✌️

HERI201 tulis:

I can't speak english

• LILI292

2 Agustus 2019

Thats Right..

ROSE184 tulis:

keep stronger and be happy. God has a good plan for you. He might be not the right man for you, and keep in faith that God will give you the right man in the right time.

2 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh LILI292

• BEONE421

2 Agustus 2019

Yeah, I just want to share my problem in here in this community because i know him from this site..and this is my first experience to have relationship like this i mean Join dating site..and eat his nice words without thinking..and it was my fault too anyway hahaha let's cheer up <3

ROSE184 tulis:

• 2 Agustus 2019

Allow me to jump in.

That is great, sis. At least, you learn something from this matter, how to 'screen' someone you knew, met, talked, so on from dating site.👍

BEONE421 tulis:

Yeah, I just want to share my problem in here in this community because i know him from this site..and this is my first experience to have relationship like this i mean Join dating site..and eat his nice words without thinking..and it was my fault too anyway hahaha let's cheer up <3

• 2 Agustus 2019

I ❤️ You... 🤓🤓🤓😋😋😋

I'm exist and I know it. 🚴

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• LEANDRO077

2 Agustus 2019

don't know what to say..

• 2 Agustus 2019

It should be "Don't know what to write" instead. LOLO:)

LEANDRO077 tulis:

don't know what to say..

2 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• BEONE421

2 Agustus 2019

yess.. but it was really hit me down to the bottom..because of that i've got scared of black car.. hahah..

SAURIA580 tulis:

Allow me to jump in.

That is great, sis. At least, you learn something from this matter, how to 'screen' someone you knew, met, talked, so on from dating site.👍

• LIEZT708

2 Agustus 2019

Yeah.. Maybe she's a hero for herself and people around her. But.. Though a hero has right to feel tired.

Only God knows why.

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Yes, she really needs a quick rescue effort in a very moment, but unfortunately no heroes around 8-o  

• 2 Agustus 2019

LOL

SAURIA580 tulis:

It should be "Don't know what to write" instead. LOLO:)

• ROSE184

2 Agustus 2019

BEONE421 tulis:

yess.. but it was really hit me down to the bottom..because of that i've got scared of black car.. hahah..

move on and grab your future..! black car is not scary... 😀 but if you scared with the black car, then you need to have the red car... 😀 😀 #joking

be happy...!!  don't waste your time and energy to keep thinking on your bad experience, we learn much more from that. so don't look back to your past! just focus on your future.. 👍

• 2 Agustus 2019

I come to my serius point. :-x

A hero by definition must be 'tough'. A hero takes a responsibility for a mistakes invoved . A hero do not blame anybody for the weather out there and circumstances around..

However, I DO UNDERSTAND the situation. I know how miserable it is and the unavoidable bitterness invoved.  It is extremely hard for her since the immature guy would not be available to clarify what is actually happening on his side. Yes, a feeling of restless and it is surely uneasy.

But ladies, putting a blame on someone without having the real fact and the hard evidence in hand would be 'unwise' as well.

To me, I would prefer a better response (since the way you response to the case will determine your outcome and most important 'who you are' ):

No 1.   Why don t we choose to ignore him given the fact that we've made mistake at the very early stage, realizing that he will not be much worthy to hurt you a bit deeper.

No 2. Why don't we learn something that we may meet predator and angel awaiting and alluring you anytime in the world out there (JK included wkwk). Sharpen your spiritual eyes would be the best tool and the most effective weapon :up:.

No3.  (to be continued :-D:-D:-))    

LIEZT708 tulis:

Yeah.. Maybe she's a hero for herself and people around her. But.. Though a hero has right to feel tired.

Only God knows why.

3 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• LILI292

3 Agustus 2019

I read the conversation but i don't even understand.. 😅 Who is she btw?? Hero? Is it ourselves? I need to practice my english knowledge.. Sorry for the wrong spell or grammar haha

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

A hero by definition must be 'tough'. A hero takes a responsibility for a mistakes invoved . A hero do not blame anybody for the weather out there and circumstances around..

However, I DO UNDERSTAND the situation. It know how miserable it is and the unavoidable bitterness invoved.  It is extremely hard for her since the immature guy would not be available to clarify what is actually happening on his side. Yes, a feeling of restless and it is surely uneasy.

But ladies, putting a blame on someone without having the real fact and the hard evidence in hand would be 'unwise' as well.

To me, I would prefer a better response (since the way you response to the case will determine your outcome and most important 'who you are' ):

No 1.   Why don t we choose to ignore him given the fact that we've made mistake at the very early stage, realizing that he will not be much worthy to hurt you a bit deeper.

No 2. Why don't we learn something that we may meet predator and angel awaiting and alluring you anytime in the world out there (JK included wkwk). Sharpen your spiritual eyes would be the best tool and the most effective weapon :up:.

• BEONE421

3 Agustus 2019

Yellow car... Like bumblebee hahah..

ROSE184 tulis:

move on and grab your future..! black car is not scary... 😀 but if you scared with the black car, then you need to have the red car... 😀 😀 #joking

be happy...!!  don't waste your time and energy to keep thinking on your bad experience, we learn much more from that. so don't look back to your past! just focus on your future.. 👍

• 3 Agustus 2019

Hahaha...then get another red, silver, or navy one.

Peace, love and classy. ✌😊

BEONE421 tulis:

• LIEZT708

3 Agustus 2019

Me neither. 😅😅😅 I think we chat with each other perception and somehow I nearly can't understand and doubt myself, do we have the same thought?? Or maybe it just delivered in wrong way?

LILI292 tulis:

I read the conversation but i don't even understand.. 😅 Who is she btw?? Hero? Is it ourselves? I need to practice my english knowledge.. Sorry for the wrong spell or grammar haha

• LIEZT708

3 Agustus 2019

Ok, Christian. I think we a lil bit out of track. Maybe it's my fault writing something that could make a bias perception.

Let's rewind our lines before.

First, we chat about "aviation world" and its philosophy. Then the philosophy becomes another perception of love problems (according to your lines about needs to rescued) or maybe life, I can't tell.. Theenn... I assume that, possibly in wrong way, and relate it to a life problems, that I felt tired of and whining about, assume myself as a general human being compared to heroes, inspired by a song tells that even heroes has the right to feels tired, so I make a lil exception for whining 😁😊

And then I read your suggestion, and realize, ok maybe it's just not about me. I think his suggestion is close enough to response to Beone's problem. But, I consider it as a kindly reminder to me also. So, thank you! 😊

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

However, I DO UNDERSTAND the situation. It know how miserable it is and the unavoidable bitterness invoved.  It is extremely hard for her since the immature guy would not be available to clarify what is actually happening on his side. Yes, a feeling of restless and it is surely uneasy.

• BEONE421

3 Agustus 2019

I really feel so great after i spoke out my bitter situation in this forum.. Thank you so much.. But i feel wrong too.. I've made a wrong decision to leak my "aib" (don't know the eng haha) i even didn't read forum conditions (bad of me) at that time i just need to speak loud very loud of disappointment but thank you some of you are really care 😇😇

Maybe we can talking about anything else.. Like new job hahahah

SAURIA580 tulis:

Hahaha...then get another red, silver, or navy one.

Peace, love and classy. ✌😊

• BEONE421

3 Agustus 2019

Oh My God.. So christian talking about me? 😅 😅 Seriously? I'm on lili side.. And got confused about the perception.. And asked about hero

Yeah i need someone to share.. And want talk to all the men in this forum.. Is it okay to dump your gf like a trash?? Hey but it was fine before.. Why so suddenly.. Is true it just a challenge for you??

We join this dating side and chose serious relationship it means we dont want to playing around.. Or is it just me? Woman that want to take a faster responses haha

Thank you liezt..it is nice to know about u.. I hope we can talk outside this forum.. All member here it was really nice if we can play outside

LIEZT708 tulis:

Ok, Christian. I think we a lil bit out of track. Maybe it's my fault writing something that could make a bias perception.

First, we chat about "aviation world" and its philosophy. Then the philosophy becomes another perception of love problems (according to your lines about needs to rescued) or maybe life, I can't tell.. Theenn... I assume that, possibly in wrong way, and relate it to a life problems, that I felt tired of and whining about, assume myself as a general human being compared to heroes, inspired by a song tells that even heroes has the right to feels tired, so I make a lil exception for whining 😁😊

And then I read your suggestion, and realize, ok maybe it's just not about me. I think his suggestion is close enough to response to Beone's problem. But, I consider it as a kindly reminder to me also. So, thank you! 😊

• LIEZT708

3 Agustus 2019

Uhm... Am not really sure, actually... 😅 but, I assume it as a suggestion for your prob and for other women who have sam prob.

You are very welcome, Beone. 😊

BEONE421 tulis:

Oh My God.. So christian talking about me? 😅 😅 Seriously? I'm on lili side.. And got confused about the perception.. And asked about hero

Yeah i need someone to share.. And want talk to all the men in this forum.. Is it okay to dump your gf like a trash?? Hey but it was fine before.. Why so suddenly.. Is true it just a challenge for you??

We join this dating side and chose serious relationship it means we dont want to playing around.. Or is it just me? Woman that want to take a faster responses haha

Thank you liezt..it is nice to know about u.. I hope we can talk outside this forum.. All member here it was really nice if we can play outside

• 3 Agustus 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

Yes you are right sis, from aviation to a more allegorial analogy.
    Why does it appear to be a bit confusing to some .. cause they coudn't not jump in to the discourse.  I never mean to accuse and even blame anybody in that particular case (that is why I USED WE instead of SHE that may refer to my lovely sister presenting the case, so sorry :-(), Referring to her experience, yes. cause the case was presented there, and It was the case being taken, not the person. Just take it a bit like a case study.
    My point here is => this is a good lesson that may happen to anybody, not only to a particular person. Life is a business of growing => growing mentally, emotionaly and most important of all growing spiritually. Growing to the fulness of God's Calling would be the most precious thing I ever know.   I LOVE you all :up:. Happy weekend.

3 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

1501 – 1525 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 60  61  62 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan