Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1526 – 1550 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 61  62  63 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• LIEZT708

3 Agustus 2019

Completely AGREE 😊

I think this is a benefit, sharing our thoughts and opinion like this, so we could also learn n growth together 😊

May you have a great weekend!

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

My point here is => this is a good lesson that may happen to anybody, not only to a particular person. Life is a business of growing => growing mentally, emotionaly and most important of all growing spiritually. Growing to the fulness of God's Calling would be the most precious thing I ever know.   I LOVE you all :up:. Happy weekend.

3 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh LIEZT708

• ROSE184

3 Agustus 2019

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

I come to my serius point. :-x

A hero by definition must be 'tough'. A hero takes a responsibility for a mistakes invoved . A hero do not blame anybody for the weather out there and circumstances around..

No3.  (to be continued :-D:-D:-))    

Yes!  I agree with your comments.

so, please continue  the next number... 😀 😀

3 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh JODOHKRISTEN

• 4 Agustus 2019

Things could be learned from two bad events during these 3 days:

1. Don't spend your time too much in the office. Remain some for tomorrow. Because you can not predict when the earthquake hit. Based on my bad experience on last Friday, 02 August evening in Jakarta, I was in lift when the earthquake hit while I was not aware that it was earthquake. Thank God, HE protects me.

2. Do whatever you can do immediately, don't postpone it. Because you never know what will gonna happen in next minutes. Based on my experience today, Jakarta and almost Java island had electricity blackout from PLN for about 6 hours, because there were some breakdown with their internal equipments.

3. Always grateful for any circumtances you had. Recall to number 2 above. I was at home for almost rest of day today, could not order gojek/grab bike, and taking commuter train (KRL). If I was in the train when the electricity blackout, I could not imagine it was stopped in the middle of railway, and I could not imagine the way all passengers to be evacuated.

Every day provides you many things to learn, grateful, absorb and apply.

Have a blessed Sunday, folks! 😊😇

4 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• LIEZT708

4 Agustus 2019

Wow. That was a great experiences to share and learn. The bottom line is, God never leaves you.

Number 1 is my struggle for now. I've been taught over and over again.

Have a blessed Sunday, folks! 😊

SAURIA580 tulis:

Things could be learned from two bad events during these 3 days:

1. Don't spend your time too much in the office. Remain some for tomorrow.

Every day provides you many things to learn, grateful, absorb and apply.

Have a blessed Sunday, folks! 😊😇

4 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh JODOHKRISTEN

• 4 Agustus 2019

By all means, sis Liezt. Surrender all my life to HIM alone not to human and my self as well. Obey to HIM and HIS sovereignity. HE is my Captain.😄

LIEZT708 tulis:

Wow. That was a great experiences to share and learn. The bottom line is, God never leaves you.

Number 1 is my struggle for now. I've been taught over and over again.

Have a blessed Sunday, folks! 😊

• LIEZT708

4 Agustus 2019

👍👍👍👍👍

SAURIA580 tulis:

By all means, sis Liezt. Surrender all my life to HIM alone not to human and my self as well. Obey to HIM and HIS sovereignity. HE is my Captain.😄

• 6 Agustus 2019

3. Take the responsibility for all things we have done, avoiding to put a blame on others for the mistakes we might have committed would be the point of so much appealing, more responsible ladies appear to be more charming in any circumstances.  

Next steps, talk to me personally :-D:-)  

Sweet dream all...  

ROSE184 tulis:

Yes!  I agree with your comments.

so, please continue  the next number... 😀 😀

6 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• 6 Agustus 2019

First time to use MRT Jakarta upon it has been established since 5 months ago. Wow, it is so incredible.

Lol, where have you been, Sauria? Living and working in Jakarta and its surrounding area and the station is exactly infront of my office building in Sudirman area.

Well, this I should convey my thank you and I appreciate to Pak Jokowi and Pak BTP as this great mass transportation established during their period.

• HANA953

6 Agustus 2019

You are lucky sist Sauria, you can use MRT... I do hope, next  an next i'll fly there, and try MRT in our country.. so that i know how's feeling. Any way the cost of an airplane to jakarta still expesive from my place, better go other country, like Singapura and Bangkok, they also has MRT....

Surely i want to use MRT in Jakarta, cos thats program Bapak Jokowi, Father number one. I like him.

SAURIA580 tulis:

First time to use MRT Jakarta upon it has been established since 5 months ago. Wow, it is so incredible.

Lol, where have you been, Sauria? Living and working in Jakarta and its surrounding area and the station is exactly infront of my office building in Sudirman area.

Well, this I should convey my thank you and I appreciate to Pak Jokowi and Pak BTP as this great mass transportation established during their period.

• 6 Agustus 2019

Lemme guess you are living in Medan.

It's similiar with MRT in Singapore, actually, but there is a pride for Indonesian that now we have MRT as a transportation mode. Can't wait for LRT to establish.

Hopefully in next years ahead, MRT can expand its railway to other area sorrounding Jakarta perhaps from Depok to Dukuh Atas, Jakarta. Lol..lol..

HANA953 tulis:

You are lucky sist Sauria, you can use MRT... I do hope, next  an next i'll fly there, and try MRT in our country.. so that i know how's feeling. Any way the cost of an airplane to jakarta still expesive from my place, better go other country, like Singapura and Bangkok, they also has MRT....

Surely i want to use MRT in Jakarta, cos thats program Bapak Jokowi, Father number one. I like him.

• 6 Agustus 2019

Yay, I finally found someone here who has same desires to start in writing. Well I like to write something actually, uhmm in this dating site JK, I also created two or three thread (if I am not mistaken). But I feel I'm not confident to do that. People say that if you want to be a writer just start to write anything even it is a small thing.

But now I am confident to start it again, especially I got complimentary from our Coordinator that my report is great, they enjoy and love it (well actually my English is super really bad), just need little revision on the report and then it will be 'shoot' to next stage to our d**or. Hopefully it can be achieved it.

Thanking God for all of this.

LIEZT708 tulis:

For now, I encourage myself to start writing again.

7 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• LIEZT708

7 Agustus 2019

Practise makes better, sista.. Start to write your thoughts on threads. You don't have to make ones, people could know your growth from your lines. Well, others made "too simple" thread and sometimes didn't relate with the lines, so don't bother to write your brilliant things here. People judge it anyway 😅 God bless netizen 😁

SAURIA580 tulis:

Yay, I finally found someone here who has same desires to start in writing. Well I like to write something actually, uhmm in this dating site JK, I also created two or three thread (if I am not mistaken). But I feel I'm not confident to do that. People say that if you want to be a writer just start to write anything even it is a small thing.

But now I am confident to start it again, especially I got complimentary from our Coordinator that my report is great, they enjoy and love it (well actually my English is super really bad), just need little revision on the report and then it will be 'shoot' to next stage to our d**or. Hopefully it can be achieved it.

Thanking God for all of this.

• LIEZT708

7 Agustus 2019

One early morning. I've made it...for now 😁

Step by step to a better life.

• 7 Agustus 2019

Yaay, thank you sis for the support.

Well, it needs to take a depth to obtain some idea, imagination but also factual to deliver them into short lines that is easily understandable for the reader, sis. Maybe some of them I obtain when I do my work, or maybe in a room, I call it 'Bilik termenung'. Lol.

LIEZT708 tulis:

Practise makes better, sista.. Start to write your thoughts on threads. You don't have to make ones, people could know your growth from your lines. Well, others made "too simple" thread and sometimes didn't relate with the lines, so don't bother to write your brilliant things here. People judge it anyway 😅 God bless netizen 😁

7 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• 7 Agustus 2019

Congratulation sis, you made it!!! 😊

This morning, I took efforts to pump my energy and booster. Realize that I have some urgent deadlines on the list for today, I push my self to wake up earlier and feed myself with positive minds and words. Like talk to myself actually.😁

Uhmm...appearantely, I need extra backup processor in my brain as a catalyst and some hands like Shiva to gobble it all. Lol...

LIEZT708 tulis:

One early morning. I've made it...for now 😁

Step by step to a better life.

• LIEZT708

7 Agustus 2019

Hahaha, don't make any excuse to reach your goals. I think coffee and the vision of dreamy vacation could boost you up 😁

Great job for motivating yourself. Keep doing that and I believe you could through even the hardest part in your life. Jesus bless.

SAURIA580 tulis:

Congratulation sis, you made it!!! 😊

This morning, I took efforts to pump my energy and booster. Realize that I have some urgent deadlines on the list for today, I push my self to wake up earlier and feed myself with positive minds and words. Like talk to myself actually.😁

Uhmm...appearantely, I need extra backup processor in my brain as a catalyst and some hands like Shiva to gobble it all. Lol...

• HANA953

7 Agustus 2019

As usually my mom ask me to goback home every Friday, but cos i have registered for the PEARSON workshop in this Saturday repsenttative my office so i must cut all my activities like me time. In my thinking this week still long.  I need laughing from my mom even only 5 minutes is like all problem are gone... I need her pillow to sleep beside her, ...her cooking, her serving.... All i need.

#stay in the kost

# till now on the way go back kost.

# time from kost to home only 3  hour, but i can't reach, not so many bus go there.

• LIEZT708

7 Agustus 2019

Never underestimated the 'Bilik Merenung'. Most of big ideas come from that place and make us a better person 😁

SAURIA580 tulis:

Yaay, thank you sis for the support.

Well, it needs to take a depth to obtain some idea, imagination but also factual to deliver them into short lines that is easily understandable for the reader, sis. Maybe some of them I obtain when I do my work, or maybe in a room, I call it 'Bilik termenung'. Lol.

• HANA953

7 Agustus 2019

I want to the develop my thinking to every threads, but i can't. Like make the sentences be large or long or to create story.

Is it influence cos my activities every day as a physics teacher?? How do you think friends? Some time i don't want debate.  So mostly my friends said, if i give you boardmarker, you can write all the board till no space. ... LOL.. yes .

My life only yes or not, can not according to him/her, must be there's proof. ...(in bahasa said i  can not berkata2, cos i am not social, i am science)

Thanks sistha for last the statement people judge it any way, God bless netizen....

Lets growth, practise from the simple sentences.

# my hoping my English can improve from this threads.

LIEZT708 tulis:

• LIEZT708

7 Agustus 2019

Doesn't matter how long or short your sentences. The most important thing is you have the courage to write it down.

Don't worry about what people think or said or write back. The most important thing is you could share your thought, spill your ideas and learn something.

It was great that you have a will to develop and improve yourself. Fill yourself with new words and vocabulary, spend more time watch English/American movies than Korean 😁 listen to English/American songs, somehow it helps you more to understand their culture etc so you will learn when you should put the sentences in some situation or condition. Sometimes it works than going to English club and study the boring grammar 😅😁 NO offence, English teacher!! 🙏🙏😁😁😁

HANA953 tulis:

I want to the develop my thinking to every threads, but i can't. Like make the sentences be large or long or to create story.

Is it influence cos my activities every day as a physics teacher?? How do you think friends? Some time i don't want debate.  So mostly my friends said, if i give you boardmarker, you can write all the board till no space. ... LOL.. yes .

My life only yes or not, can not according to him/her, must be there's proof. ...(in bahasa said i  can not berkata2, cos i am not social, i am science)

Thanks sistha for last the statement people judge it any way, God bless netizen....

Lets growth, practise from the simple sentences.

# my hoping my English can improve from this threads.

• HANA953

7 Agustus 2019

The most problem, i like Korean movie.

Wkwkwkkwkkw

LIEZT708 tulis:

Doesn't matter how long or short your sentences. The most important thing is you have the courage to write it down.

Don't worry about what people think or said or write back. The most important thing is you could share your thought, spill your ideas and learn something.

It was great that you have a will to develop and improve yourself. Fill yourself with new words and vocabulary, spend more time watch English/American movies than Korean 😁 listen to English/American songs, somehow it helps you more to understand their culture etc so you will learn when you should put the sentences in some situation or condition. Sometimes it works than going to English club and study the boring grammar 😅😁 NO offence, English teacher!! 🙏🙏😁😁😁

• LIEZT708

7 Agustus 2019

😅🤣🤣

So you must be fluent in Korean 😁 Kimchi kimchi na ja goong 🤣🤣

HANA953 tulis:

The most problem, i like Korean movie.

Wkwkwkkwkkw

• 8 Agustus 2019

Yes, sis. I'll do that till rest of my life. Motivating myself.

About holiday, yeah I need to take vacation but can not for time being till next month, I think. There's a lot things to do. And guess what? Even I take vacation/holiday/short leave, I am still being disrupted through phone call, WA text messaging not from my unit but others as well. But not apply to response to my email. That's life. But I am very grateful for that.😍

Jesus bless. 😊

LIEZT708 tulis:

Hahaha, don't make any excuse to reach your goals. I think coffee and the vision of dreamy vacation could boost you up 😁

Great job for motivating yourself. Keep doing that and I believe you could through even the hardest part in your life. Jesus bless.

• 8 Agustus 2019

Hahahaha...exactly sis. 😁

LIEZT708 tulis:

Never underestimated the 'Bilik Merenung'. Most of big ideas come from that place and make us a better person 😁

• 8 Agustus 2019

There are always pro and contra, yay and nay.

Netizen always a sum of good and bad things to react it. Netizen called it 'julid'😁😁

LIEZT708 tulis:

1526 – 1550 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 61  62  63 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan