Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1601 – 1625 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 64  65  66 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• 16 Agustus 2019

:-D:-D:-D

MEI525 tulis:

SW : nggggggg.....................................bzzzzzzzzzz.....

• LIEZT708

16 Agustus 2019

😀😀😀

I feel sometimes too hard to make men gets what I mean. Don't wanna push myself to make them understand. Life is a learning process. I believe I could pass one day and somehow they will get it what I supposed to mean 😅

• FRANS847

16 Agustus 2019

When I say I love you, please believe it’s true.

When I say forever, know I’ll never leave you.

When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry,

Because the day I’ll be saying that will be the day I die. Amen.

IMMANUEL

• LIEZT708

16 Agustus 2019

Don't bother 🙂😊

• FRANS847

16 Agustus 2019

Hehehe..sista..q]

LIEZT708 tulis:

Don't bother 🙂😊

• 17 Agustus 2019

Happy Independence day, good people!!!😊😊

• LIEZT708

17 Agustus 2019

Happy Independence day, happy people! 😄

• ROBBY280

17 Agustus 2019

Why must in English?

Do we have foreign Members in this community?

• HANA953

17 Agustus 2019

Let's wait, so be it the foreign answer the question😀😀😀😀

ROBBY280 tulis:

Why must in English?

• LIEZT708

17 Agustus 2019

Because :

1. This is a special thread to communicate in English though we're not English person. Just like other threads : JK Javanese, JK Medan, JK Chinese, etc. But in this thread, we just try to practise our English, hope it would be better in conversation, so maybe we could practise with the real foreign people someday.

2. There's no boundary about this 😄

Maybe you could suggest other members who has another nationality to join here? ☺

ROBBY280 tulis:

Why must in English?

• FRANKY897

18 Agustus 2019

Well hello there.. ,

Newbie here in JK, just want to increase as many friends as i can get in this community actually,

but who knows if there is a Lady that can be my partner in life, right? 😆

Always optimistic in your life means you are not a hopeless person, because i believe that Jesus's beloved children never give up their hopes 😄

18 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh FRANKY897

• ROSE184

18 Agustus 2019

Happy Sunday everyone...!!

Have a blessed  day😍

• LIEZT708

18 Agustus 2019

Well, hello Franky897! Always optimist, even through the hardest thing in your life ☺ Glad you want to participate here.

FRANKY897 tulis:

Well hello there.. ,

Newbie here in JK, just want to increase as many friends as i can get in this community actually,

but who knows if there is a Lady that can be my partner in life, right? 😆

Always optimistic in your life means you are not a hopeless person, because i believe that Jesus's beloved children never give up their hopes 😄

• LIEZT708

18 Agustus 2019

Happy Sunday, sista and other members!! Have a blessed day! ☺

ROSE184 tulis:

Happy Sunday everyone...!!

Have a blessed  day😍

• 18 Agustus 2019

Because title of this thread is JK Lounge (English only) means that to communicate in English.

So simple as it is.. lol😁😀

ROBBY280 tulis:

Why must in English?

• FRANKY897

18 Agustus 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

Well, hello Franky897! Always optimist, even through the hardest thing in your life ☺ Glad you want to participate here.

Yappp, couldn't agree more Liezt708 😄👍

'This Too Will Pass' , one of my favourite quote when facing the giants 💪

Actually just realised that this apps. also include forum feature, couple of months ago installed this apps. and never ever touch this section (i mean for real, just focusing on search and approach those God's lovely daughters) haha..

Well, nice move JK for creating this forum feature, so the whole participants also can write something even when their chat box unavailable 😅 *i tip my hat for you JK*😉🎩

• 18 Agustus 2019

Can't wait to see your thoughts or any sharing, and by all means in English, pleasee.. 😁😁

FRANKY897 tulis:

Actually just realised that this apps. also include forum feature, couple of months ago installed this apps. and never ever touch this section (i mean for real, just focusing on search and approach those God's lovely daughters) haha..

Well, nice move JK for creating this forum feature, so the whole participants also can write something even when their chat box unavailable 😅 *i tip my hat for you JK*😉🎩

• LIEZT708

19 Agustus 2019

Uhmm actually I do the same, focus on searching. But then, hey, I think it's not a bad idea to be found instead of searching (it'#s exhausting and mostly dissapointing), by somebody on forum just like a senior here told me. 😄 And then I found it more valuable to dig myself and challenge it with sharing my thoughts and absorb more knowledge from people on forum.

Anyway, what a great quote you have.

FRANKY897 tulis:

• HANA953

19 Agustus 2019

Today is my day off, replaced last Saturday. thank to my academy , you know that we are tired but we enjoy  Indonesia's independence day celebration...😀😀😀😀😀😍😍

Happy working to JK members.

19 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh HANA953

• 19 Agustus 2019

Here is a suggestion.

When ever we made a comment, member with more knowledge about  english grammar

, should share His/Her knowledge by making  suggestions about others written english comments.

In a positive way ☺.

Or  share a small article about english language grammar in here so we can elaborate more by asking questions.

How about that, using english to explain english.

Yours truly

😉

• 19 Agustus 2019

Good suggestion. Thanks! :-)

AMOS255 tulis:

Here is a suggestion.

, should share His/Her knowledge by making  suggestions about others written english comments.

In a positive way ☺.

Or  share a small article about english language grammar in here so we can elaborate more by asking questions.

Yours truly

😉

• FRANKY897

19 Agustus 2019

SAURIA580 tulis:

Can't wait to see your thoughts or any sharing, and by all means in English, pleasee.. 😁😁

Hi Sauria580,

Glad to know you 👋

Alright what kind of topic you like me to share? Or maybe thoughts we like to discuss? Just pitch me something then 😁

• FRANKY897

19 Agustus 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

Uhmm actually I do the same, focus on searching. But then, hey, I think it's not a bad idea to be found instead of searching (it'#s exhausting and mostly dissapointing), by somebody on forum just like a senior here told me. 😄 And then I found it more valuable to dig myself and challenge it with sharing my thoughts and absorb more knowledge from people on forum.

Anyway, what a great quote you have.

Hoo.. Nice thought here, really appreciate it. Actually you have great thoughts as well, be found instead searching 👍 (seems you already read Lady In Waiting i presume, huh? 🤔)

• LIEZT708

19 Agustus 2019

Thank you ☺

Actually, I don't. 😅 I prefer Lady with the Dragon Tattoo 😁 the Russian version.

FRANKY897 tulis:

Hoo.. Nice thought here, really appreciate it. Actually you have great thoughts as well, be found instead searching 👍 (seems you already read Lady In Waiting i presume, huh? 🤔)

• LIEZT708

19 Agustus 2019

Nice. Also other member could learn how to suggest in a proper and easiest way ☺

AMOS255 tulis:

Here is a suggestion.

In a positive way ☺.

Yours truly

😉

1601 – 1625 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 64  65  66 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan