Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1626 – 1650 dari 2197    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 65  66  67 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• FRANKY897

19 Agustus 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

Thank you ☺

Actually, I don't. 😅 I prefer Lady with the Dragon Tattoo 😁 the Russian version.

Haha, nice safe ya Liezt 😏

That is The Girl with the dragon tattoo, not lady 😬

So.. one of your favourite genre are like that ya? Physiological thriller?

• LIEZT708

21 Agustus 2019

Most of it. Detective stories, psychology, I like literature that could make me wondering about the plot. It stimulate my brain and train my imagination to be open wide 😀 I like novel and Indonesian books also. Life should be balance, right?

Anyway, the title said "the girl", but the character, what she did, what she struggle for, describes her as a lady in unusual way ☺

People should get in to the stories and character more than judging title 😊

FRANKY897 tulis:

Haha, nice safe ya Liezt 😏

That is The Girl with the dragon tattoo, not lady 😬

So.. one of your favourite genre are like that ya? Physiological thriller?

• FRANKY897

22 Agustus 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

Most of it. Detective stories, psychology, I like literature that could make me wondering about the plot. It stimulate my brain and train my imagination to be open wide 😀 I like novel and Indonesian books also. Life should be balance, right?

Anyway, the title said "the girl", but the character, what she did, what she struggle for, describes her as a lady in unusual way ☺

People should get in to the stories and character more than judging title 😊

Woghhh.. Awesome 😮

nice grammar you have there, easy to understand every single sentences, no need to proof the evidence that you are a great reader, because great reader will always have great capability of writing right?

Anyhoo, besides reading, how you increase those english skill you got there? (exclude formal learnings like school or such)

So the others also can be participated in this Thread, don't let this Thread sunk down to the ground level, haha..

• 22 Agustus 2019

Hi guys 🙋 it's been a while since my last time checking in here 😁 hope all is well 😉👍

• 22 Agustus 2019

Welcome back, sis Ayusari 😊

AYUSARI311 tulis:

Hi guys 🙋 it's been a while since my last time checking in here 😁 hope all is well 😉👍

• 22 Agustus 2019

SAURIA580 tulis:

Welcome back, sis Ayusari 😊

thanks a bunch sista 😊

• LIEZT708

22 Agustus 2019

I won't let it. Hahaha..

I don't good at all in grammar actually 😅 and I hate it because it's really confusing. Pardon me, English teachers.. 🙏

Language related to culture. If you want to be expert in any language, you should learn the culture first, their habits. You should know and understand when you should put this word in this situation or how the expression when you say or write it down.

My dad used to force me to have conversation with him in English every night after dinner. So, I should thank him 😅

But because having conversation with dad was boring 🙄 so I decided to learn by listening songs in English, searching the song meanings word by word with a dictionary besides the tape, asking a lot to my dad what's the point (and make him bored with my questions), started to watching American movies without reading the subtitles. I also challenge myself to read my grandma's English novels or other literature, eventhough I got dizzy after that 😅 but somehow, it works.

I believe girls who like watch Korean serials know how to say greetings or cursing in Korean because they learn how and when the right time to say it or even the facial expression when they say it 😁 Absolutely not by watching that serials with a dictionary besides 😁

FRANKY897 tulis:

Woghhh.. Awesome 😮

nice grammar you have there, easy to understand every single sentences, no need to proof the evidence that you are a great reader, because great reader will always have great capability of writing right?

Anyhoo, besides reading, how you increase those english skill you got there? (exclude formal learnings like school or such)

So the others also can be participated in this Thread, don't let this Thread sunk down to the ground level, haha..

• LIEZT708

22 Agustus 2019

Oh, and try to communicate with foreign people. Sometimes it helps a lot than communicate with Indonesian whom expert in English 😁

• FRANKY897

22 Agustus 2019

AYUSARI311 tulis:

Hi Ayusari,

Praise the Lord everything was fine here 😁

How about you?

Care to share something in your mind right now? Or maybe any other things you want to discuss? Please let us know..

• 22 Agustus 2019

Haiiizzz, oppaaa, sarangheo (cross your thumb, index formed love sign)...lol..not a fan of Korea drama enough.😁😁😁

LIEZT708 tulis:

I won't let it. Hahaha..

I don't good at all in grammar actually 😅 and I hate it because it's really confusing. Pardon me, English teachers.. 🙏

I believe girls who like watch Korean serials know how to say greetings or cursing in Korean because they learn how and when the right time to say it or even the facial expression when they say it 😁 Absolutely not by watching that serials with a dictionary besides 😁

22 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh JODOHKRISTEN

• LIEZT708

22 Agustus 2019

Me neither. I prefer Dao Ming Tse than Lee Min Ho 😁 Though, they look alike.

See....?? How do we know crossing thumb define the formed of love sign? Their habits. How they show it in movies. And of course, the subtitles 😁

SAURIA580 tulis:

Haiiizzz, oppaaa, sarangheo (cross your thumb, index formed love sign)...lol..not a fan of Korea drama enough.😁😁😁

22 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh LIEZT708

• 22 Agustus 2019

😁😁😁

Yeah and they smart to sell it into market and makes people knows Korean indeed.

Lee Min Ho.. 😍😘😘 lol

LIEZT708 tulis:

Me neither. I prefer Dao Ming Tse than Lee Min Ho 😁 Though, they look alike.

See....?? How do we know crossing thumb define the formed of love sign? Their habits. How they show it in movies. And of course, the subtitles 😁

• FRANKY897

22 Agustus 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

I won't let it. Hahaha..

Praise the Lord ya you have such an awesome family, super dad loves to teach and develop his daughter, cool grandma with her old school novel, and also your desire for learning those language 👍👍👍

More or less same with me, especially watching TV Serials (west only, not a big fan of DraKor, haha) to increase my vocabulary, repeat the movies and hide the subtitles if i can understand or maybe laugh when watch the shows means those TV Serials done, after that find others serial, and so on..

It's cheaper ya rather then following those Formal things that cost money and you have to attend in some sort of time as well.

Thanks for share Liezt, i wonder there are others JKers have another-different way to increase their English skill? Not only in Grammar, but also Speaking or Reading, Please.. 😄

22 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh JODOHKRISTEN

• LIEZT708

22 Agustus 2019

Hi, sista Ayusari! 😊😊

We're all good here. I wish.

So, who do you prefer to date with? Lee Min Ho or Aliando? 😁

AYUSARI311 tulis:

• LIEZT708

22 Agustus 2019

Can't imagine at all 😅🤣

FRANKY897 tulis:

More or less same with me, especially watching TV Serials (west only, not a big fan of DraKor, haha)

• LIEZT708

22 Agustus 2019

Never stop learning. Very great job 👍👍👍

FRANKY897 tulis:

More or less same with me, especially watching TV Serials (west only, not a big fan of DraKor, haha) to increase my vocabulary, repeat the movies and hide the subtitles if i can understand or maybe laugh when watch the shows means those TV Serials done, after that find others serial, and so on..

• FRANKY897

23 Agustus 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

Never stop learning. Very great job 👍👍👍

Ahh just remember,

Another way to increase your English skill by playing video games - English version ya (since i graduated from bachelor of engineering, focusing on Computer, i have lots of references for getting the installer of PC game 😁). When facing difficulties in translate the riddle/puzzle /story of the game, i will find my dictionary, so the game can be finished instead i just stuck on those typically level and having stressed 😂.

Anyway,

Have a good weekend there, God's people😊

23 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh FRANKY897

• ROSE184

23 Agustus 2019

Just finished bookng the hotel accomodation for my japan trip next week.

• 23 Agustus 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

Hi, sista Ayusari! 😊😊

We're all good here. I wish.

So, who do you prefer to date with? Lee Min Ho or Aliando? 😁

aliando is to young for me

Lee min ho has bigger chance 😁

But i can't stand long distance relationship, so no future hope for us

I'll try my luck here in JK 🤣🤣

• 23 Agustus 2019

FRANKY897 tulis:

Hi Ayusari,

Praise the Lord everything was fine here 😁

How about you?

Care to share something in your mind right now? Or maybe any other things you want to discuss? Please let us know..

i'm great

I'll just follow the flow, i don't have anything in mind now 😊👍

Thank you for the warm welcome

• ARETA562

23 Agustus 2019

ROSE184 tulis:

Have a nice holiday  

• FRANKY897

24 Agustus 2019

ROSE184 tulis:

Good for you then,

Business trip or Vacation one??

Anyway guys, is it true the accomodation /daily cost in Japan might be more expensive compared with South Korea?

• BEONE421

24 Agustus 2019

I started learn english because i love to sing all westlife songs when i was in 3rd grade of elementary school..i want to know the meaning of the songs, and Titanic, first, i watched it when i was 12 with Bahasa, as time goes by i downloaded the video and watched it w/o subtitle..and i really love British accent, it sounds sexy and cute..i'm sorry if i have bad grammar here..just understand the conversation but really bad at writing...

• LENA327

24 Agustus 2019

It's enough fulgoso

• 25 Agustus 2019

Have a wonderful Sunday, good people! 😊😉😇

1626 – 1650 dari 2197    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 65  66  67 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan