Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1676 – 1700 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 67  68  69 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• LILI292

29 Agustus 2019

I bought the VIP ticket for the 6th Aug concert at ICE tangerang actually

But I had to sell it because I got hire to a new office so I couldn't watch it..  so damn unlucky fans I am 😌...maybe next time..😆

FRANKY897 tulis:

Hooo... Seems you are truly fans of westlife huh? You can correct the right one about the cover and the song *it's just a test actually, and you can said the right one 😏😏😏

Cmiiw, i heard they will held a concert this Saturday on Central Java, you will go watch them there too?

• BEONE421

29 Agustus 2019

Hahaha, Westlife made me better with their songs

I bought the 6th Aug concert, the vvip class 😀😁

But the EO seemed not ready

The seats just like guest's seat at wedding party  hahaha...but westlife covered it with their performance..it was a great night for me

FRANKY897 tulis:

Hooo... Seems you are truly fans of westlife huh? You can correct the right one about the cover and the song *it's just a test actually, and you can said the right one 😏😏😏

Cmiiw, i heard they will held a concert this Saturday on Central Java, you will go watch them there too?

• 30 Agustus 2019

No response is a response.

Remember that 🤓🤓🤓

#Jangan lupa bahagia.

• FRANKY897

30 Agustus 2019

LILI292 tulis:

I bought the VIP ticket for the 6th Aug concert at ICE tangerang actually

But I had to sell it because I got hire to a new office so I couldn't watch it..  so damn unlucky fans I am 😌...maybe next time..😆

Hi Lili,

Haha... It's not your lucky day then, so right now you moved outsite Jabodetabek huh? And it's so.. So.. So.. expensive/not worthy that you can't go to Tangerang and watch those VIP concert? 🤔

30 Agustus 2019 diubah oleh FRANKY897

• FRANKY897

30 Agustus 2019

BEONE421 tulis:

Hahaha, Westlife made me better with their songs

I bought the 6th Aug concert, the vvip class 😀😁

But the EO seemed not ready

The seats just like guest's seat at wedding party  hahaha...but westlife covered it with their performance..it was a great night for me

FRANKY897 tulis:

Wahhh VVIP, nice..

Yapp at least you are satisfied at some sort of those event/concert, rather than mumbling and mumbling due to bad servicing of whole concert 😁

Well, actually i prefer to listen Group Band at that time, like Hanson or The Moffats, or event the slow rock ones like White Lion, Firehouse, etc.

Because once those kind of group band arranged slow music, you will be blissfully awesome to hear that, so addictive 😎

• BEONE421

31 Agustus 2019

Maybe because we grow while listened to this kind of music :-D

Yup.. and old songs always have beautiful lyric
    I like MLTR, Air Supply, the beatles, BSB, the corrs (but not like westlife i just know some of their music)

listen to slow music can't make me sleepy (if i know the songs hahah) because it made me sing along hahahah and sometime made me imagine the lyric

now, besides them i listen to Planetshakers' old songs, and Batak's song...

FRANKY897 tulis:

Wahhh VVIP, nice..

Yapp at least you are satisfied at some sort of those event/concert, rather than mumbling and mumbling due to bad servicing of whole concert 😁

Well, actually i prefer to listen Group Band at that time, like Hanson or The Moffats, or event the slow rock ones like White Lion, Firehouse, etc.

Because once those kind of group band arranged slow music, you will be blissfully awesome to hear that, so addictive 😎

• LIEZT708

31 Agustus 2019

Definitely must try the grasshoper! People say its very crunchy and spicy. I wish you could try and prove it for me, pleaseee.... 😁😁😁

You should go and see the temples. They have amazing temples there.

HANA953 tulis:

Hallo guys, i'll take term break in the last week of September, So i want to visit Bangkok. Could you recommend me any thing  about it? Start about food, people, scenery, cost  etc...the first journey to that country.

• LIEZT708

31 Agustus 2019

Wow, it was so tight. Just make a spesific list where you wanna come for. Don't be exhausted just to fulfill your bucketlist 😉 well then, hope you earn something from your journey and make it a wonderful journey ☺

ROSE184 tulis:

yes! It's auntumn, but not at all.

I will be landed in Haneda (Tokyo) and then moving to osaka with shinkanses, I will visit some cities in Japan, such as : Hiroshima,Miyajima,Kyoto,Kobe,Nara,Ueno, Kanazawa,Toyama,Tateyama,Nagoya,Shirakawa, Yamanakako,Ibaraki, Saitama,Nagano and back to Tokyo again..😀

My Itinerary is very tight😀, I wish  I can visit all the places mentioned  in 2 weeks.

• DESYANA463

1 September 2019

Happy sunday,  everyone!  Have a wonderful day for all of you here.!

• LIEZT708

1 September 2019

Happy Sunday, Desyana and all JK members! Have a great weekend.. 😊

• 2 September 2019

I follow JESUS, not religion.

🤓🤓

Religions are man made.

#Jangan lupa bahagia

• 2 September 2019

cdn.imgpaste.net/2019/09/02/qBcdY.jpg

:-D:-D:-D

2 September 2019 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• FRANKY897

2 September 2019

BEONE421 tulis:

Maybe because we grow while listened to this kind of music :-D

Yup.. and old songs always have beautiful lyric

I like MLTR, Air Supply, the beatles, BSB, the corrs (but not like westlife i just know some of their music)

listen to slow music can't make me sleepy (if i know the songs hahah) because it made me sing along hahahah and sometime made me imagine the lyric

now, besides them i listen to Planetshakers' old songs, and Batak's song...

You listen to Planetshakers too? That is awesome, especially when you play 'nothing is impossible' right after you finish your daily work at the office, using your favourite earphone, close your eyes and chill at your chair, bliss..

• FRANKY897

2 September 2019

SAURIA580 tulis: cdn.imgpaste.net/2019/09/02/qBcdY.jpg :-D:-D:-D

Haha, better used punctuation like apostrophe or speech-mark ya, on My Computer to avoid misunderstanding 😂😂

Nice joke anyway 😁

Happy monday to fellow JK'ers👋

• SANTY423

2 September 2019

Language.....it could be bias meaning😂😂

SAURIA580 tulis:

cdn.imgpaste.net/2019/09/02/qBcdY.jpg

:-D:-D:-D

• 2 September 2019

Agree to put punctuation otherwise the reader will read on other meaning.

Anyway it is only joking at all. 😁😁

FRANKY897 tulis:

Haha, better used punctuation like apostrophe or speech-mark ya, on My Computer to avoid misunderstanding 😂😂

Nice joke anyway 😁

Happy monday to fellow JK'ers👋

• 2 September 2019

😂😂😂

SANTY423 tulis:

Language.....it could be bias meaning😂😂

• 2 September 2019

The first time I read this 'language of an idiot',  I was just like taken to another realm..  You know what? I begin to feel how frustated the soveregn God was, in the language of Heaven tried to transmit the message of salvation to idot creatures down there.. :-);-):-D  midnight joke..

2 September 2019 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• 3 September 2019

Did you mean the idiot creatures down there people who does not believe in Christ yet? 🤔🤔

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

The first time I read this 'language of an idiot',  I was just like taken to another realm..  You know what? I begin to feel how frustated the soveregn God was, in the language of Heaven tried to transmit the message of salvation to idot creatures down there.. :-);-):-D  midnight joke..

• LIEZT708

3 September 2019

I frustated already when I read it 😅😆

Believe it or not, THAT's what happened to me when I tried to explain about shared folder to my office mate. Though I wrote them the instruction step by step in easiest way, they still don't get it! 😩 and prefer transferring data by USB or FD.

I believe they were not idiots, but they choose to be 😄 by didn't want to learn about things that could make their job easily. Gosh! 😄

• 3 September 2019

They'd prefer someone means you could help them directly to operate it not by step-by-step instruction.

People in this era like to obtain something in shortest and easiest way.

Thank you for sharing sis.

😁😁😁

LIEZT708 tulis:

I frustated already when I read it 😅😆

Believe it or not, THAT's what happened to me when I tried to explain about shared folder to my office mate. Though I wrote them the instruction step by step in easiest way, they still don't get it! 😩 and prefer transferring data by USB or FD.

I believe they were not idiots, but they choose to be 😄 by didn't want to learn about things that could make their job easily. Gosh! 😄

• 3 September 2019

Sure or may probably be so, but I am not implying that word 'idiot' creature would refer to all human being on earth (as some will be irritated as much; our human nature tells us:-D)  This is only some type of allegorial expression anyway.

In the perspective of a 'very intelligent Spiritual Being'  looking at us human being down here.. The problem of miscommunication is always apparent,  I called it a 'Communication Brekdown'.  That is why we need to get engaged every day in such deep intimate prayer.  :up:    

SAURIA580 tulis:

Did you mean the idiot creatures down there people who does not believe in Christ yet? 🤔🤔

3 September 2019 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• 3 September 2019

Kindly enlight here your statement below.

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

In the perspective of a 'very intelligent Spiritual Being'  looking at us human being down here.. The problem of miscommunication is always apparent,  I called it a 'Communication Brekdown'.  That is why we need to get engaged every day in such deep intimate prayer.  :up:

• 3 September 2019

I meant, yes, 'communication breakdown' is always present and being the core reason why we always fall ashort of His Glory. Look at how people respond to His Highest Calling. Imagine if we have the same level of intellegent as The Spiritual Being, speaking the same language as the Language He speaks in Heaven, Human being on the whole earth will always be prasiing Him. There will not be any type of  'silly justification' of not believing and  not developing a deep intimacy with Him. We, by nature, will always HUNGER for GOD and His Rightiousness  O:)

SAURIA580 tulis:

Kindly enlight here your statement below.

3 September 2019 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• BEONE421

3 September 2019

Yups!!! have u listen to Angels cry holy or I'm yours? or maybe another up beat songs like Turn it up, Endless Praise?... hahah after all their old songs are very good to listen...and Hillsongs too

FRANKY897 tulis:

You listen to Planetshakers too? That is awesome, especially when you play 'nothing is impossible' right after you finish your daily work at the office, using your favourite earphone, close your eyes and chill at your chair, bliss..

1676 – 1700 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 67  68  69 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan