Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1701 – 1725 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 68  69  70 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• 3 September 2019

So from overal explanation concludes by building a deeper intimacy with God in every seconds of life, it will make better know of what God Highest calling for each persons?

We, by nature, will always HUNGER for GOD and His Rightiousness --> Yup, that is right indeed. No one can deny it.  

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

I meant, yes, 'communication breakdown' is always present and being the core reason why we always fall ashort of His Glory. Look at how people respond to His Highest Calling. Imagine if we have the same level of intellegent as The Spiritual Being, speaking the same language as the Language He speaks in Heaven, Human being on the whole earth will always be prasiing Him. There will not be any type of  'silly justification' of not believing and  not developing a deep intimacy with Him. We, by nature, will always HUNGER for GOD and His Rightiousness  O:)

• FRANKY897

3 September 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

I frustated already when I read it 😅😆

Believe it or not, THAT's what happened to me when I tried to explain about shared folder to my office mate. Though I wrote them the instruction step by step in easiest way, they still don't get it! 😩 and prefer transferring data by USB or FD.

I believe they were not idiots, but they choose to be 😄 by didn't want to learn about things that could make their job easily. Gosh! 😄

You already try to create the 'shortcut' of those sharing folders on their front Desktop? (just like apps. Icon on their pc desktop wallpaper). So when they want to access it they just double click on those sharing-folders-shortcut icon and voila.. the sharing folder opened in no time, and they just do the copy-paste through it 😁

Hope helps.

• ANNA625

3 September 2019

God night everybody..

May jesus christ always blessing us..

Iam anna and glad to join this forum

I hope my english can developing here..

Thanks bro and sist...🤗🤗

• LIEZT708

3 September 2019

Welcome, Anna.. 😊

• LIEZT708

3 September 2019

And they will never learn how to access others shared folder 🙂 Like Sauria said, people want the easiest way, by making other people doing their jobs.

And I don't wanna make it easy for them 😁

FRANKY897 tulis:

You already try to create the 'shortcut' of those sharing folders on their front Desktop? (just like apps. Icon on their pc desktop wallpaper). So when they want to access it they just double click on those sharing-folders-shortcut icon and voila.. the sharing folder opened in no time, and they just do the copy-paste through it 😁

Hope helps.

• 3 September 2019

Hi everybody i'm Dewi,

glad to knowing you all in here, hopefully i can learn so much more about english in this forum bcos mine is so miserable now...

Nite nite Jesus bless you 🙏🙏🙏🙂🙂

• FEE526

3 September 2019

Hi everyone ..... it's nice to meet y'all... #just passing by to say hi 🚶🏃# God Bless  ❤

3 September 2019 diubah oleh FEE526

• 4 September 2019

To give you an easy example, once you meet your soumate, you fall in love each other,  a deeper level of communication is then buiilt within you.. an intensive interaction involved,  As the feeling gets more and more connected, your verbal language follows.

Yes, a deeper intimacy will certainly help your language. :up::up:

SAURIA580 tulis:

So from overal explanation concludes by building a deeper intimacy with God in every seconds of life, it will make better know of what God Highest calling for each persons?

We, by nature, will always HUNGER for GOD and His Rightiousness --> Yup, that is right indeed. No one can deny it.  

• AGUNG111

4 September 2019

Communication to God is absolutely different between His people. God to people or people to God is an one way communication and people to people is a two way communication, right?

So my question is, have you ever communication using verbal language with God?

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

To give you an easy example, once you meet your soumate, you fall in love each other,  a deeper level of communication is then buiilt within you.. an intensive interaction involved,  As the feeling gets more and more connected, your verbal language follows.

Yes, a deeper intimacy will certainly help your language. :up::up:

• 4 September 2019

Oooh ouw.. so sorry to explain it differently bro..

Communication with God must be two ways. But I can understand if you are still doing it one way.  Most of traditional Christians are doing it one way.  As they are saying words of prayer, they don't even know if their prayers are heard.

Type of communications with God much DEPEND ON the level of intimacy with HIM. Most of traditional Christians pray like saying a formal speech. They are uttering words of prayer, but actually, they are NOT PRAYING.  That is a typical of early season of Christianity (my real testimony on this found somewhere, just a simple recollection of real amazing Journey with an Amazing God).

Communicatin with God must be moving to the next level. The level when you get to a deeper intimacy with the Creator of this universe. That is the most exciting part of Christian life.  Enjoying the two ways communication with God would be incomparable to any created things  :up::-)

AGUNG111 tulis:

Communication to God is absolutely different between His people. God to people or people to God is an one way communication and people to people is a two way communication, right?

4 September 2019 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• 4 September 2019

AGUNG111 tulis:

My answer is YES I have & I did.

• AGUNG111

4 September 2019

That is great as long as you still consius to realise what happened, may I know how many time it was?

Two way communication for me is like people say something and God hear it  otherwise God say something and people hear it, right?

One more question, is any one there saw you in two ways communication with God?

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

My answer is YES I have & I did.

4 September 2019 diubah oleh AGUNG111

• 4 September 2019

No, not out of body experience. Nor losing concious. But not audible.  

AGUNG111 tulis:

That is great as long as you still consius to realise what happened..

• 4 September 2019

AGUNG111 tulis:

One more question, is any one there saw you in two ways communication with God?  may I know how many time it was?

Was there anyone saw me?  No.. I was being alone.  All alone midnight OTW driving. I talked as if someone sitting around me. This is a long story to tell.

But I ended up trembling. I stopped & got out.. I asked Him 'who are you?'  With some exact answers i got.. I fell down on my knees with unstopable tear drops.. and my heart was full of praise.

Not many times but I thought this is not the only one.

• AGUNG111

4 September 2019

Which do you prefer to see God directly and believe in Him or believe in Him by faith?

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Was there anyone saw me?  No.. I was being alone.  All alone midnight OTW driving. I talked as if someone sitting around me. This is a long story to tell.

But I ended up trembling. I stopped & got out.. I asked Him 'who are you?'  With some exact answers i got.. I fell down on my knees with unstopable tear drops.. and my heart was full of praise.

Not many times but I thought this is not the only one.

• 4 September 2019

Both.  

AGUNG111 tulis:

Which do you prefer to see God directly and believe in Him or believe in Him by faith?

• FRANKY897

4 September 2019

BEONE421 tulis:

Yups!!! have u listen to Angels cry holy or I'm yours? or maybe another up beat songs like Turn it up, Endless Praise?... hahah after all their old songs are very good to listen...and Hillsongs too

Hmmmm, not yet..

Ok i will put that as my night lullaby then. 😁

Actually i preferred Slow arrangements rather then beat-up types, i just feel it deeper when listening to it 😊

*Thanks for your suggestions, anyway

• FRANKY897

4 September 2019

ANNA625 tulis:

God night everybody..

May jesus christ always blessing us..

Iam anna and glad to join this forum

I hope my english can developing here..

Thanks bro and sist...🤗🤗

Hi Anna, nice to have you here 😁👋

Sure, we can develop altogether on this thread, and yes.. feel free to write anything here.

4 September 2019 diubah oleh FRANKY897

• FRANKY897

4 September 2019

LIEZT708 tulis:

And they will never learn how to access others shared folder 🙂 Like Sauria said, people want the easiest way, by making other people doing their jobs.

And I don't wanna make it easy for them 😁

Hooo i see,

It's depend on the situation actually, if you need them to learn it since the shared folder might be add/erased/modified/etc. then agree (and you have to put extra effort to teach them), but if no need to them for knowing the details how to access/modify it (especially for older employees that just want to access it and doing copy-paste only, then just create those simplicity, prioritised your time&energy, work smart in some cases and no need to be too complicated in some area that have less priority 😉) *just my two cents

• 4 September 2019

cdn.imgpaste.net/2019/09/05/qwy8w.jpg

😁😁😁

• AGUNG111

5 September 2019

Excellent sir, I suggest you to ask Holy Spirit again to see clearly about that answer, God b you.

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Both.  

• 5 September 2019

I know what is spinning  & there has been a deep theological contravercy to this level. But I dare to risk that with my sceptical mind.  I am glad to have learned that God appreciates those who are hunger for Truth & rightiousness.

At the end of the day,  His own prerogative to handpick whom He likes and sometimes it breaks the natural law we always rely on.  See what I mean ?  :-) Sola Gracias.    

AGUNG111 tulis:

Excellent sir, I suggest you to ask Holy Spirit again to see clearly about that answer, God b you.

5 September 2019 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• 5 September 2019

:-D:-D

Woman :   No, I am a dentist..

Man       :   No worries.. I am an admin of a dating site, a single dentist will need my treatment..:-)

SAURIA580 tulis: cdn.imgpaste.net/2019/09/05/qwy8w.jpg 😁😁😁

• 5 September 2019

Man : No worries.. I am an admin of a dating site, a single dentist will need my treatment..:-)

Woman : Well, we are in the same board (train). Don't try to talk out of topic. Common, I'll take you to my friend, a psychologist, he can help you and give you some treatments.

Man : (Uhm... DEAD conversation) :-D:-D:-D:-D

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

:-D:-D

Woman :   No, I am a dentist..

Man       :   No worries.. I am an admin of a dating site, a single dentist will need my treatment..:-)

5 September 2019 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• 5 September 2019

SAURIA580 tulis:

Man : No worries.. I am an admin of a dating site, a single dentist will need my treatment..:-)

Woman : Well, we are in the same board (train). Don't try to talk out of topic. Common, I'll take you to my friend, a psychologist, he can help you and give you some treatments.

Man : ....    

Man   :     Is she single?  Is she cute ?

Woman  :   Aaaaaaaw...   so sorry. (murmuring)   I must be wrong.

You must be healthy.  A psyche disturbed  person can not identifiy gender & beauty.

1701 – 1725 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 68  69  70 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan