Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1876 – 1900 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 75  76  77 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• DIMAS604

21 Februari 2021

My body is not delicious

• 21 Februari 2021

Hi sis.

Feel free to talk and enjoy it.😉😊

GANNISA551 tulis:

Hello, everyone! Nice to meet you all

• 21 Februari 2021

Of course lah....rotfl.😂😂😂

DIMAS604 tulis:

My body is not delicious

• DIMAS604

22 Februari 2021

Philosoraptor#

"Wouldn't it be ironic to die in the living room?"

• 22 Februari 2021

What does it mean?8-o

DIMAS604 tulis:

Philosoraptor#

• DIMAS604

22 Februari 2021

Die is the opposite of living, sis🤣

• 22 Februari 2021

Mamamiaaaa....:-/

DIMAS604 tulis:

Die is the opposite of living, sis🤣

• IKEDINATA191

22 Februari 2021

Hello everyone

• 22 Februari 2021

Hello sis. How do you do? :-D

IKEDINATA191 tulis:

Hello everyone

• IRMA140

22 Februari 2021

hello everyone nice to meet you all

• DIMAS604

22 Februari 2021

Welcome to the club🎧

IRMA140 tulis:

hello everyone nice to meet you all

IKEDINATA191 tulis:

Hello everyone

• 22 Februari 2021

Die of boredom...wkwkwkk :-D

#pandemicisstillhappening

DIMAS604 tulis:

Philosoraptor#

• DIMAS604

22 Februari 2021

SHMILY818 tulis:

Die of boredom...wkwkwkk :-D

#pandemicisstillhappening

And the main problem is, there are potentially so much things that can be done, but the time to decide on which one to be done first itself is taking the longest time🤣

• 22 Februari 2021

Really? are you talking about your own experience, what are those thing? Just curious.

I've got lot of things I usually do during this pandemic (mostly on weekend, during weekdays I become corporate's slave), like planting, cooking, singing, youtube-ing. But still feel bored, cos I'm kind of outdoor person who love to travel..

DIMAS604 tulis:

And the main problem is, there are potentially so much things that can be done, but the time to decide on which one to be done first itself is taking the longest time🤣

• DIMAS604

22 Februari 2021

SHMILY818 tulis:

Really? are you talking about your own experience, what are those thing? Just curious.

I've got lot of things I usually do during this pandemic (mostly on weekend, during weekdays I become corporate's slave), like planting, cooking, singing, youtube-ing. But still feel bored, cos I'm kind of outdoor person who love to travel..

Ive been doing several things at once and just like you, still got bored.

Like writing novels, improve my singing, reading, watching dramas, chatting with people, working on  projects, cooking etc. In the end, it became too much options with so limited time. Not trying to complain that 24 hrs a day is never enough, but, well, it cant be helped I guess?

Its interesting that u love planting. I used to have a garden back at my hometown, specifically flowers. From roses, jasmines, lavenders, asters, etc. Are you into flowers too?

• 22 Februari 2021

May I guess that the first thing to be done is posting and commenting on JK' s forum?

Booooomm....😀😁😂

DIMAS604 tulis:

• DIMAS604

22 Februari 2021

SAURIA580 tulis:

May I guess that the first thing to be done is posting and commenting on JK' s forum?

Booooomm....😀😁😂

Lol, yea true. Im currently on my 4th day of being sick, having a painful vertigo. Went to doctor and she told me to stop using my brain too much till day after tomorrow. So here I am🤣

• 22 Februari 2021

Well tell the doctor to give you some vitamins to escalate your brain eventhough you used it too much. Rotfl. 😀😁😂

So the vertigo is gone..gone away.

DIMAS604 tulis:

Lol, yea true. Im currently on my 4th day of being sick, having a painful vertigo. Went to doctor and she told me to stop using my brain too much till day after tomorrow. So here I am🤣

• DIMAS604

22 Februari 2021

SAURIA580 tulis:

Well tell the doctor to give you some vitamins to escalate your brain eventhough you used it too much. Rotfl. 😀😁😂

At first I read that as "vitamins that accelerate your brain enough"

It seems I skimmed too fast on it🤣

Yeah I have to be honest, doctor's recipe is amazing. Its so accurate that the pain is fading in a progressive manner.

• 23 Februari 2021

Haha..so I guess you also love outdoor activities, don't you?

Wow...writing novels, watching dramas? interesting :-D

Yeap, I'm into flowers too. I could say, I tend to more happier receiving flowers (from a man of course :p ), than a chocolate or any other stuff. Some people may say it's old school, but I just love it. May I know where is your hometown?

DIMAS604 tulis:

Ive been doing several things at once and just like you, still got bored.

Like writing novels, improve my singing, reading, watching dramas, chatting with people, working on  projects, cooking etc. In the end, it became too much options with so limited time. Not trying to complain that 24 hrs a day is never enough, but, well, it cant be helped I guess?

Its interesting that u love planting. I used to have a garden back at my hometown, specifically flowers. From roses, jasmines, lavenders, asters, etc. Are you into flowers too?

• 23 Februari 2021

Hahahhaa..vitamins for brain? Is that even a thing? 😂

SAURIA580 tulis:

• DIMAS604

23 Februari 2021

SHMILY818 tulis:

Haha..so I guess you also love outdoor activities, don't you?

Wow...writing novels, watching dramas? interesting :-D

Yeap, I'm into flowers too. I could say, I tend to more happier receiving flowers (from a man of course :p ), than a chocolate or any other stuff. Some people may say it's old school, but I just love it. May I know where is your hometown?

Yeah, I usually spent my time travelling at weekends and mostly beaches or forests. But this pandemic caged me in my room🤣

If you are an old school, then what am I?😅

I have the habit of giving flowers to my ex back then at least once a month u know. Because I love flowers.

My hometown is Jogja, how about u?

• FAJAR882

12 Maret 2021

Hello JK Lounge. 🙂 Little joke won't hurt eh?

Q : What month do soldiers hate most?

A : March.

• 12 Maret 2021

March (ing) band, isn't it?

FAJAR882 tulis:

Hello JK Lounge. 🙂 Little joke won't hurt eh?

Q : What month do soldiers hate most?

A : March.

• FAJAR882

13 Maret 2021

SAURIA580 tulis:

March (ing) band, isn't it?

Nope. Marching band is a cool stuff. Most people like it, both the watchers (the audience) and also the doers (the players).

But to march is something terrible. It's boring, monotonous, and very tiring. Even soldiers who do it quite a lot, never really like it nor seem exicited in doing so. In short, they hate it.

1876 – 1900 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 75  76  77 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan