Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

1901 – 1925 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 76  77  78 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• 29 Maret 2021

Corrona effected on study...wkwkwkwk...

cdn.imgpaste.net/2021/03/29/Q2hWx.jpg

• CICI771

29 Maret 2021

ROFL aka Ngakak guling guling di lantai. But it made me imagining if Goliath was expose with COVID, what kind of mask that could fit him?! heuheuheu

SAURIA580 tulis:

Corrona effected on study...wkwkwkwk... cdn.imgpaste.net/2021/03/29/Q2hWx.jpg

• FAJAR882

29 Maret 2021

CICI771 tulis:

ROFL aka Ngakak guling guling di lantai. But it made me imagining if Goliath was expose with COVID, what kind of mask that could fit him?! heuheuheu

😃 That's cute.

I imagined it different way, btw..

Perhaps, that kid has thought of that Goliath as someone else he knew, but wasn't the one killed by King David. Maybe his uncle, or his friend, or his neighbour.. whose name was also 'Goliath', and was killed due to the Corona Virus desease. 😅

• 29 Maret 2021

Yeah. Perhaps.

Kids' so honestly. They talked or wrote something according to what the exactly they saw or listen.

FAJAR882 tulis:

😃 That's cute.

I imagined it different way, btw..

Perhaps, that kid has thought of that Goliath as someone else he knew, but wasn't the one killed by King David. Maybe his uncle, or his friend, or his neighbour.. whose name was also 'Goliath', and was killed due to the Corona Virus desease. 😅

29 Maret 2021 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• 29 Maret 2021

That's why covid did not affect or happen on David and Goliath's era (year).

😀😁😁😀

CICI771 tulis:

29 Maret 2021 diubah oleh SAURIA580

• DIMAS604

29 Maret 2021

SAURIA580 tulis:

LOL, truly hilarious.

Such pure mind, its not their fault anyway🤣

• IAMZEDD539

29 Maret 2021

SAURIA580 tulis:

Oh god 🤣🤣 poor goliath live in 21th century

• 7 April 2021

Well, true indeed. But...uhmmm...what can I say? I have to work and deal with stress. Rotfl😀😁😂

cdn.imgpaste.net/2021/04/08/QHYpv.jpg

• TYA052

7 April 2021

But go to shopping😂

SAURIA580 tulis:

Well, true indeed. But...uhmmm...what can I say? I have to work and deal with stress. Rotfl😀😁😂 cdn.imgpaste.net/2021/04/08/QHYpv.jpg

• 7 April 2021

Lol...stress healing then it won't stop stress. Will become more stress actually. Hahahaha...😀😁😂

TYA052 tulis:

But go to shopping😂

• TYA052

7 April 2021

Wkwkwkwkwk...i think we will better when travelling together😂

SAURIA580 tulis:

Lol...stress healing then it won't stop stress. Will become more stress actually. Hahahaha...😀😁😂

• 7 April 2021

Yeah, miss travelling lot...😍😍😍😍

TYA052 tulis:

Wkwkwkwkwk...i think we will better when travelling together😂

• TYA052

7 April 2021

Sist, let's take a travelling this year, I haven't been to Labuhan Baju, Papua, Laskar Pelangi, Rammang2 (South Sulawesi), etc

SAURIA580 tulis:

Yeah, miss travelling lot...😍😍😍😍

• 7 April 2021

Still worry to travel during this pandemic area, sis. Though the cases have been decreased but the population is still high.

Maybe 2022 will get better? Hopefully.

TYA052 tulis:

Sist, let's take a travelling this year, I haven't been to Labuhan Baju, Papua, Laskar Pelangi, Rammang2 (South Sulawesi), etc

• YOHANA140

7 April 2021

Do you believe if i told you that i saw my dogs trying to hold their tears (truly) when they watched me leaving for work.

They are the ones get stressed if i work. Not me.

But then i told them, i worked so i could buy them food they liked, like fish, carrots, vegetables, corns, etc. Haha.

SAURIA580 tulis:

Well, true indeed. But...uhmmm...what can I say? I have to work and deal with stress. Rotfl😀😁😂

cdn.imgpaste.net/2021/04/08/QHYpv.jpg

• 7 April 2021

Yeah, I believe it. Dogs are looks like the kids. They become sad, and even crying if they saw their mommy and dad go for work.

So what happen to them, when you told you work for getting something to buy the foods for them?

YOHANA140 tulis:

Do you believe if i told you that i saw my dogs trying to hold their tears (truly) when they watched me leaving for work.

They are the ones get stressed if i work. Not me.

But then i told them, i worked so i could buy them food they liked, like fish, carrots, vegetables, corns, etc. Haha.

SAURIA580 tulis:

Well, true indeed. But...uhmmm...what can I say? I have to work and deal with stress. Rotfl😀😁😂 cdn.imgpaste.net/2021/04/08/QHYpv.jpg

• TYA052

7 April 2021

I think so

SAURIA580 tulis:

Still worry to travel during this pandemic area, sis. Though the cases have been decreased but the population is still high.

Maybe 2022 will get better? Hopefully.

• 19 April 2021

Time for change.

We started with a simple hello, but ended with a complecated goodbye.

It's time to say goodbye.

See you later, Alligator. Take care, Polar Bear.

😊🌹

#Jangan lupa bahagia

• 29 Mei 2021

It is not only "man-woman relationship" but literally in general relationship.

Free myself from people who could not give me good impact, ideas, positive energy but rather than only can give me bad behaviour for instance gossiping others, what else...mmmhh gibah, gunjing...kekekekeke...similiar words I think.

cdn.imgpaste.net/2021/05/29/KKCcH2.jpg

• NATALIE402

30 November 2021

It'll be difficult if we meet such people in a workplace every single day. Hampering my productivity, happiness and health along the way. Any ideas to face sort of people?

SAURIA580 tulis:

Free myself from people who could not give me good impact, ideas, positive energy but rather than only can give me bad behaviour for instance gossiping others, what else...mmmhh gibah, gunjing...kekekekeke...similiar words I think. cdn.imgpaste.net/2021/05/29/KKCcH2.jpg

• CHRISTINE332

30 November 2021

I wish I could visit you brader @Nathan697 in Chicago USA💯✌😍

• 30 November 2021

TYA052 tulis:

Just U and me Sweety ?

• LINA843

30 November 2021

I ❤ me

• NATHAN697

1 Desember 2021

Eh?

CHRISTINE332 tulis:

I wish I could visit you brader @Nathan697 in Chicago USA💯✌😍

• CHRISTINE332

1 Desember 2021

[ehh my beloved koko😍

miss you so much ✌💯🙋]

NATHAN697 tulis:

Eh?

1901 – 1925 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 76  77  78 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan