Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

2001 – 2025 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 80  81  82 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• WULWUL079

1 Maret 2022

Hi Inne, you too.
    Yes little little can lahhhh :-D

INNE351 tulis:

A very good day Ci Wulwul 8-)

little litlle you can lahhh :-D

• TILLIE769

1 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

It' just a complete suicide.. and a suicidal isnt' really a smart move for a bit intelligent man my friend wkwkwk 🤣🤣

Just confused. My previous companies were always audited by one of the three not KPMG. My division also co-exists with audited Finance and Acc departments. Usually to lighten the mood, this auditor chit chats with us. So I learned that the last Big 4 CPAs in Indonesia were them. Previously Big 5, before Arthur Andersen problems.

From chatting with the auditors, the financial directors hijacked one of them to become a financial manager in our company. 🤣🤣

• WULWUL079

1 Maret 2022

Hi Chritstine,
    Glad to hear, hope all the seniors are happy to guide me as you know...I am a senior too (by age) LOL :-p

CHRISTINE332 tulis:

Let's learn here.

We have a lot of senior tutors who are able to guide us in this lounge✨

WULWUL079 tulis:

Good day everyone

I am a newbie here and my English is not very good. I'd like to learn and practice my English.

Hope you all have a great day:-)

• WULWUL079

1 Maret 2022

Thanks Fajar, nice to see you again :-D thought no one would recognise me.

Happy to hear that I am not the only learner here

FAJAR882 tulis:

Welcome back, Sist.. Nice to see you around again. 😀 Nah, I don't think you are a 'newbie' - not in here, not in English either.

Well, after all.. we're all learners here. 🙂

Have a nice and blessed day, @everyone.. 😇 God bless.

• 1 Maret 2022

Indeed.. but yes i just misquoted your comment...🤣🤣   It isn't  PWC, EY, KPMG and Deloitte alike.. It's just so funny as i related the qualities to B4 accountimg firms.. but then i realized, in many instances as i did things by accident.. they were always driven and purpusely orchestrated  by Invisible Hands  wkwkwk ..

Have a blessed & productive day my friend.. :-)

TILLIE769 tulis:

Just confused. My previous companies were always audited by one of the three not KPMG. My division also co-exists with audited Finance and Acc departments. Usually to lighten the mood, this auditor chit chats with us. So I learned that the last Big 4 CPAs in Indonesia were them. Previously Big 5, before Arthur Andersen problems.

From chatting with the auditors, the financial directors hijacked one of them to become a financial manager in our company. 🤣🤣

• CHRISTINE332

1 Maret 2022

🤍

WULWUL079 tulis:

Hi Chritstine,

Glad to hear, hope all the seniors are happy to guide me as you know...I am a senior too (by age) LOL :-p

• TILLIE769

1 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Indeed.. but yes i just misquoted your comment...🤣🤣   It isn't  PWC, EY, KPMG and Deloitte alike.. It's just so funny as i related the qualities to B4 accountimg firms.. but then i realized, in many instances as i did things by accident.. they were always driven and purpusely orchestrated  by Invisible Hands  wkwkwk ..

Have a blessed & productive day my friend.. :-)

I see,,,,🤔

Have a blessfull and great nite to you too amigo. 🙂

• TILLIE769

1 Maret 2022

CHRISTINE332 tulis:

🤍

Lah, Tin kok abu2?🙁

Why Christine turns to grey?

1 Maret 2022 diubah oleh TILLIE769

• 1 Maret 2022

I worked for 25 years and I'm not too proud to be an auditor either. for losing at this age.

• 1 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

yes, it's hilarious. 🤣🤣

Moral story for the teller don't judge the book by its cover. 😄

Yeaah.. exactly.. I saw products of old encient rugged papper back editions are always brilliant, my friend...🤣🤣

1 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

2 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Yeaah.. exactly.. I saw products of old encient rugged papper back editions are always brilliant, my friend...🤣🤣

Well indeed. Time does tell people's experiences. The ancient is the precious and expensive. Back to the diamond metaphor. 😁🤣

• 2 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Well indeed. Time does tell people's experiences. The ancient is the precious and expensive. Back to the diamond metaphor. 😁🤣

Yup.. grow but never grow old is the lyric :-)  not growing in number but  growing to the full potential God has created you to be.. (aah jd kek khotbah yaah wkwk)..

Yes indeed He has sown a diamond in you.. a chosen one.. Has a blessed night..  

• TILLIE769

2 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Yup.. grow but never grow old is the lyric :-)  not growing in number but  growing to the full potential God has created you to be.. (aah jd kek khotbah yaah wkwk)..

Yes indeed He has sown a diamond in you.. a chosen one.. Has a blessed night..  

Exactly! Nein, it's not a sermon to me, just a nudge from Beloved Father through you, my friend.

Ouch! It is so hurt in human capacity to be form as diamond.. 🤦‍♀️ Has a blessed night and rest too.

• TILLIE769

3 Maret 2022

These Tower Effect is so exhausted. 😭😭😭😭

Give me strength and your wisdom to get it thru Lord Jesus.

• INNE351

3 Maret 2022

pbs.twimg.com/media/C2R-7RpWIAARbmA.jpg

TILLIE769 tulis:

These Tower Effect is so exhausted. 😭😭😭😭

Give me strength and your wisdom to get it thru Lord Jesus.

3 Maret 2022 diubah oleh INNE351

• TILLIE769

3 Maret 2022

INNE351 tulis: pbs.twimg.com/media/C2R-7RpWIAARbmA.jpg

Thank you for the reminder. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• INNE351

3 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Thank you for the reminder. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

You're most welcome 🙏

• 4 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Exactly! Nein, it's not a sermon to me, just a nudge from Beloved Father through you, my friend.

Ouch! It is so hurt in human capacity to be form as diamond.. 🤦‍♀️ Has a blessed night and rest too.

Its will surely be so exciting when the Father would nudge you as you feel like need a push sometime walking in this 'warming planet'..  What about once you discover me nudging you from your back unexpectedly.. will you be dissaponted? given the fact that you never encounter me 🤣

4 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

4 Maret 2022

Father always love to nudge me ☺️ in every way.

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

What about once you discover me nudging you from your back unexpectedly.. will you be dissaponted? given the fact that you never encounter me 🤣

Physically? Dissapointed? Nein. Jump and run flash definitely. 🤣🤣 that’s spooky.

• WULWUL079

4 Maret 2022

Good morning

Have a lovely day

• 4 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Physically? Dissapointed? Nein. Jump and run flash definitely. 🤣🤣 that’s spooky.

Wkwkwkwkwk....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   There has never been any single moment in my life when i poke someone at the back, then it's considered spooky..  There is always a gentle soft touch at the tip of my 'electrifying finger' that will always be felt comfortable (at least by ladies i encountered ) 🤣🤣   you will need some tertimonies about this though :-)

4 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

4 Maret 2022

WULWUL079 tulis:

Good morning

Have a lovely day

Good afternoon Miss.

Have a lovely day to you too.

• TILLIE769

4 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Wkwkwkwkwk....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   There has never been any single moment in my life when i poke someone at the back, then it's considered spooky..  There is always a gentle soft touch at the tip of my 'electrifying finger' that will always be felt comfortable (at least by ladies i encountered ) 🤣🤣   you will need some tertimonies about this though :-)

Well, Yeah. It spooks 👻 when you literally pop-up at my back and poke me. 😂😂 Either soft or not, still jumps me up. Nein, no need any testimonies. 🙈 hahahaha

• WULWUL079

4 Maret 2022

And you too Ms Tillie  :-)

TILLIE769 tulis:

Good afternoon Miss.

Have a lovely day to you too.

• 4 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Well, Yeah. It spooks 👻 when you literally pop-up at my back and poke me. 😂😂 Either soft or not, still jumps me up. Nein, no need any testimonies. 🙈 hahahaha

Bhahahaha.. It depends on the setting... I shouldn't be doing that in a spooky national park anyway :-)  

2001 – 2025 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 80  81  82 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan