Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

2026 – 2050 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 81  82  83 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• TILLIE769

4 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Bhahahaha.. It depends on the setting... I shouldn't be doing that in a spooky national park anyway :-)  

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• TILLIE769

4 Maret 2022

When you ascend higher everything that is not working in your life or is out of alignment with love will highlight. If you are feeling this right now then you are invited to become the observer. Your awareness of this within and around you is the catalyst for change.

• 5 Maret 2022

I imagined poking you in a crowded kute beach alike.. as the vibe is different then the response is supposed to be different as well.. hopefully   :-)  

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Bhahahaha.. It depends on the setting... I shouldn't be doing that in a spooky national park anyway :-)  

5 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• 5 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

When you ascend higher everything that is not working in your life or is out of alignment with love will highlight. If you are feeling this right now then you are invited to become the observer. Your awareness of this within and around you is the catalyst for change.

Tumben jadi berkhikmat tingkat tinggi ya 🤣🤣   'kaboor..'

• TILLIE769

5 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

I imagined poking you in a crowded kute beach alike.. as the vibe is different then the response is supposed to be different as well.. hopefully   :-)  

You know my shield is too thick. In Kuta or Lawang Sewu👻, when stranger pokes me I will spoke. 😂😂 still.

• TILLIE769

5 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Tumben jadi berkhikmat tingkat tinggi ya 🤣🤣   'kaboor..'

⛏🔨🔧🪓🧨🚴🏻🏃🏻‍♀️ kejaar,,,🤣🤣

Who knows there are those who are experiencing a spiritual awakening of the Christian faith. So they know that they are not alone. 👌🏻

• 5 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

⛏🔨🔧🪓🧨🚴🏻🏃🏻‍♀️ kejaar,,,🤣🤣

Who knows there are those who are experiencing a spiritual awakening of the Christian faith. So they know that they are not alone. 👌🏻

🤣🤣

okokok... reason is accepted..

Bienvenida a su reino mi amiga..  preparate para viajar por el reino eterno.. :up::-)

5 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• LINA843

6 Maret 2022

Happy sunday all 💙💙💙

• UMAR550

6 Maret 2022

Time to relax.. happy weekend..

• TILLIE769

6 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

🤣🤣

okokok... reason is accepted..

Bienvenida a su reino mi amiga..  preparate para viajar por el reino eterno.. :up::-)

🤣🤣

🤩🤩🤩

• 7 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

You know my shield is too thick. In Kuta or Lawang Sewu👻, when stranger pokes me I will spoke. 😂😂 still

Yeah I know your shield, it can not be pierced away by any arrow from spiritual darkness, so sure about it ..even leak knows who is the Guardian standing at your back.. but I meant kute is not spooky though as apposed to Lawang Sewu.. CMIIW :-D;-)

7 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

7 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Yeah I know your shield, it can not be pierced away by any arrow from spiritual darkness, so sure about it ..even leak knows who is the Guardian standing at your back.. but I meant kute is not spooky though as apposed to Lawang Sewu.. CMIIW :-D;-)

😱😵‍💫leak? No way I have the guts to meet it too. 🤦‍♀️

Hahahaha,,,,never been to Lawang Sewu. 😁 Though my niece told when she entered the big hall, in sudden she became blur sighted, nausea and headache. Her father took her out, in minutes she fresh again and never enter any room there again.🤣😂

• 8 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

😱😵‍💫leak? No way I have the guts to meet it too. 🤦‍♀️

🤣

I believe that..  it clearly sees the scary giant Guardian angel that shields the lady.. (but it may be thinking.. why don't you try to walk alone here cute lady.. i'm hungry 🤣 )  'pure kidding'  :up:

• TILLIE769

8 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

🤣

I believe that..  it clearly sees the scary giant Guardian angel that shields the lady.. (but it may be thinking.. why don't you try to walk alone here cute lady.. i'm hungry 🤣 )  'pure kidding'  :up:

😱scary? Nien, just ask Archangel Michael to protect us then the Guardian angel will accompany us. Just ask.😄

Walk alone in Manado? It is small and save area. Been there for few months, they called “cew/cow” for those younger people. You must be called “om”. Also there was Papa/ Mama Nol whom married w/o kid. And whole yellow chicken worth of 150K.😵‍💫🤦‍♀️ Also they did not understood when I asked to cut the raw chicken into 12 pcs. 😁 quite culture shock for me. 😃

• 8 Maret 2022

NO.. the setting is kute though.. not in the northeast part.. I think the description fell ashort :-)

• LADYQUEEN308

8 Maret 2022

I cannot sleep.

• HER166

8 Maret 2022

I miss you but i hate you 😄😄

• WULWUL079

9 Maret 2022

When I can't sleep,  I listen to relaxing music. It helps

LADYQUEEN308 tulis:

I cannot sleep.

• TILLIE769

9 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

NO.. the setting is kute though.. not in the northeast part.. I think the description fell ashort :-)

Hahaha,,,kuta it is. Too crowded for me though.

Which description? Manado?

• 9 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Hahaha,,,kuta it is. Too crowded for me though.

Which description? Manado?

Yes.. being too crowded, that's why I chose the admosphere I feel like far from being ghostly.. :-)

9 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

9 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Yes.. being too crowded, that's why I chose the admosphere I feel like far from being ghostly.. :-)

Too crowded and mixed energies make me nausea and dizzy. 😵‍💫

• 9 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Too crowded and mixed energies make me nausea and dizzy. 😵‍💫

True.. very much so...

• LADYQUEEN308

10 Maret 2022

Sometimes it doesn't work sist. 🙂

WULWUL079 tulis:

10 Maret 2022 diubah oleh LADYQUEEN308

• WULWUL079

10 Maret 2022

hmm try to do more exercise and sunbathing

LADYQUEEN308 tulis:

Sometimes it doesn't work sist. 🙂

WULWUL079 tulis:

• LADYQUEEN308

10 Maret 2022

Just too much thinking sist, thats why.. Sunbathing in the morning as usual ( 15mins only at 10.30am ) and afternoon jogging ( klo gk mls 🙂 )

WULWUL079 tulis:

hmm try to do more exercise and sunbathing

2026 – 2050 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 81  82  83 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan