Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

2051 – 2075 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 82  83  84 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• TILLIE769

11 Maret 2022

LADYQUEEN308 tulis:

Sometimes it doesn't work sist. 🙂

WULWUL079 tulis:

When I can't sleep,  I listen to relaxing music. It helps

I usually taking cold bath again. Then drink hot cocoa or teh tarik. Praying. If my mind keep wandering, I usually said “Mind shut up. I am exhausted.” Sleep in second. 😃

• TILLIE769

11 Maret 2022

It takes a very strong individual to sit with themselves, calm their storms,and heal all of their issues without trying to bring someone else into the chaos. Your journey into self-love is jut that.

🥰😊

• LADYQUEEN308

11 Maret 2022

Excellent ! 😁😁

TILLIE769 tulis:

I usually taking cold bath again. Then drink hot cocoa or teh tarik. Praying. If my mind keep wandering, I usually said “Mind shut up. I am exhausted.” Sleep in second. 😃

• AGUNG964

11 Maret 2022

.... . .-.. .-.. --- ....... -... .-. --- - .... . .-. ....... .- -. -.. ....... ... .. ... - . .-. .-.-.- ....... .. .----. -- ....... -. --- - ....... --. --- --- -.. ....... .. -. ....... . -. --. .-.. .. ... .... ....... -- .- -.-- ....... -... . ....... ....... ... --- -- . ....... --- -. . ....... -.-. .- -. ....... - . .- -.-. .... ....... -- . .......

• TILLIE769

11 Maret 2022

AGUNG964 tulis:

.... . .-.. .-.. --- ....... -... .-. --- - .... . .-. ....... .- -. -.. ....... ... .. ... - . .-. .-.-.- ....... .. .----. -- ....... -. --- - ....... --. --- --- -.. ....... .. -. ....... . -. --. .-.. .. ... .... ....... -- .- -.-- ....... -... . ....... ....... ... --- -- . ....... --- -. . ....... -.-. .- -. ....... - . .- -.-. .... ....... -- . .......

😂😂

• AGUNG964

11 Maret 2022

Lol u r smart enough aunty or google 😀. Seem this topic belong to u and brother Chris and I just "ngontrak" 😀😀😀😀😀

Hope happy holy echad marriage for both of u

TILLIE769 tulis:

😂😂

• TILLIE769

11 Maret 2022

AGUNG964 tulis:

Lol u r smart enough aunty or google 😀. Seem this topic belong to u and brother Chris and I just "ngontrak" 😀😀😀😀😀

Hope happy holy echad marriage for both of u

Nay,,,it is just google.  I am not that smart though. 😂 please do join here.

🤣🤣🤣 mi amigo CRISTIANO501 please do tell the English idiom of ‘ngontrak’.

• 12 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

It takes a very strong individual to sit with themselves, calm their storms,and heal all of their issues without trying to bring someone else into the chaos. Your journey into self-love is jut that.

🥰😊

And as someone reach the highest enlighted point of self-contentment, he/she will need some special one to walk the journey together, end explore the next exciting storm.. 🤣🤣 LoL..

Koq tiba2 bisa jadi pujangga di zaman Enlightment period di Birminghm England yaaa wkwkwk... 'kaboor aah..'

• TILLIE769

12 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

And as someone reach the highest enlighted point of self-contentment, he/she will need some special one to walk the journey together, end explore the next exciting storm.. 🤣🤣 LoL..

Koq tiba2 bisa jadi pujangga di zaman Enlightment period di Birminghm England yaaa wkwkwk... 'kaboor aah..'

Well, Jesus said He gave us storms because He gave us the ability to swim. Yes, soul families are also connecting and reaching out to each other these days. Gosh,,, it's so hard to meet someone with great soul that we can get through the storm together.

🤣🤣New enlightenment of Christiano Shakespeare. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #dangmystomachhurtlol

• 12 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Well, Jesus said He gave us storms because He gave us the ability to swim. Yes, soul families are also connecting and reaching out to each other these days. Gosh,,, it's so hard to meet someone with great soul that we can get through the storm together.

🤣🤣New enlightenment of Christiano Shakespeare. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #dangmystomachhurtlol

Bhahaha .. Shakespeare  🤣

I see.. like searching a missing piece in Atlantic..:-)

• TILLIE769

13 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Bhahaha .. Shakespeare  🤣

I see.. like searching a missing piece in Atlantic..:-)

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 13 Maret 2022

Put it off for a moment.   it's my time to Sunday service.. Elev church  11.am EST.  Have a blessed Sunday all :up:    

14 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

14 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Put it of for a moment.   it's my time to Sunday service.. Elev church  11.am EST.  Have a blessed Sunday all :up:    

Ai yay, Captain!

• 14 Maret 2022

How many percentage of Indonesian people can speak English? In other words, if any tourist visiting Indonesia ask you on a street, how many percentage of people could respond in English back to the tourist?

The other day, I found from Uncle Google that 8.5% of Indonesian having S1 degree or above (S1/S2/S3). Assuming they have passive (non-verbal) English training of 12 credit hours for an S1 degree, that means 12 hours for the entire S1 study, which is less than 2 hours/week in-class (writing/grammar) learning only, would these 8.5% people able to respond in English verbally to the tourist? ;-)

Meaning [assuming only those who got S1 degree probably get sort of adequate English Training], perhaps only about 8.5 people for every 100 people (or 0.85 person out of 10 people -- in other words, less than 1 person in 10 people) whom the Tourist met on the street would be able to answer/respond in English...not a very high chance, unfortunately...

Any thoughts/input?

• 14 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Ai yay, Captain!

If i'm the captain..  would you dare to fly high ? Te atreverías a volar alto como copiloto?  ;-) The sky is so wonderful up there .. but you can't enjoy the wonderful sky all alone.. flying solo  🤣🤣🤣.  ' kidding'  Have a blessed new week.. :up:  

• 14 Maret 2022

MAE309 tulis:

How many percentage of Indonesian people can speak English? In other words, if any tourist visiting Indonesia ask you on a street, how many percentage of people could respond in English back to the tourist?

The other day, I found from Uncle Google that 8.5% of Indonesian having S1 degree or above (S1/S2/S3). Assuming they have passive (non-verbal) English training of 12 credit hours for an S1 degree, that means 12 hours for the entire S1 study, which is less than 2 hours/week in-class (writing/grammar) learning only, would these 8.5% people able to respond in English verbally to the tourist? ;-)

Meaning [assuming only those who got S1 degree probably get sort of adequate English Training], perhaps only about 8.5 people for every 100 people (or 0.85 person out of 10 people -- in other words, less than 1 person in 10 people) whom the Tourist met on the street would be able to answer/respond in English...not a very high chance, unfortunately...

Any thoughts/input?

To answer the question => Would these 8.5% people able to respond in English verbally to the tourist?

My simple & straight answer is  NO!   Even S1,S2,S3 English training available in a local univ. of as many credit hours as possible, It will not take you to a verbal capacity level required to be engaged in conceptual conversation or any substantial discussion alike.   That simple. (personal opinion based on a real experience associated with those previously mentioned)

• TILLIE769

14 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

If i'm the captain..  would you dare to fly high ? Te atreverías a volar alto como copiloto?  ;-) The sky is so wonderful up there .. but you can't enjoy the wonderful sky all alone.. flying solo  🤣🤣🤣.  ' kidding'  Have a blessed new week.. :up:  

If you awake in Christ as it seems, why not. In the sky above the storm, after the storm Yes! everything looks beautiful. 😄 Por qué repasaste en este idioma? Eres tímido? 😄🤣🤣

Have a blessed week too and night to rest mi amigo. 🙏

14 Maret 2022 diubah oleh TILLIE769

• TILLIE769

14 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

in conceptual conversation or any substantial discussion alike.  

🤞 This is that most people forget the side of cultural gaps, backgrounds, and accents.

• 14 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

If you awake in Christ as it seems, why not. In the sky above the storm, after the storm Yes! everything looks beautiful. 😄 Por qué repasaste en este idioma? Eres tímido? 😄🤣🤣

Have a blessed week too and night to rest mi amigo. 🙏

🤣🤣

• 14 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

🤞 This is that most people forget the side of cultural gaps, backgrounds, and accents.

Yeaah.. it takes more than your language capacity (more than just a simple structure or grammer). even more than your linguistic skill..  :-Z

• 15 Maret 2022

yup, unfortunately, that's a fact..therefore, let's continue practicing English, folks...

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

To answer the question => Would these 8.5% people able to respond in English verbally to the tourist?

My simple & straight answer is  NO!   Even S1,S2,S3 English training available in a local univ. of as many credit hours as possible, It will not take you to a verbal capacity level required to be engaged in conceptual conversation or any substantial discussion alike.   That simple. (personal opinion based on a real experience associated with those previously mentioned)

• 15 Maret 2022

exactly..it's not merely 1-to-1 or word-to-word translation..

TILLIE769 tulis:

• TILLIE769

15 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

🤣🤣

Lol. Are ya speechless? 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

• TILLIE769

15 Maret 2022

MAE309 tulis:

English is short and to the point. Not like Indonesian language has hidden meaning. This always happened in email conversation between my bosses, their business colleagues, and me. My bosses always want me to

express feeling in the email to them whilst I can't. Also mostly because of my bosses’ emotional emails, their business partners be offended as a result I must to reconcile with them again and again.

It is merely because they cannot grasp these conceptual things. For their grammar, structure, linguistic are excellent.

• 15 Maret 2022

MAE309 tulis:

This is my words for that.. doing instant tranlation (happens in your brain) IS NOT merely a substitution of words.  It is a communication of ideas that involve subtle nuances driven by level of sophistication of your soul..  It takes an intelligent psyche to precisely transfer the meaning in the a precise way.  (again, personal opinion confirmed by real field findings)  

That is way i said, it is more than a linguistic skill. Far beyond the simple sturcture and grammer..  It is an intelligent process that happens in your soul.. Have a blessed day all.

15 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

2051 – 2075 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 82  83  84 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan