Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

2076 – 2100 dari 2197    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 83  84  85 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• 15 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Lol. Are ya speechless? 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

🤣 Sometimes emot speaks louder than words.. wkwkwk  'kidding' .. kaboor aah !:-D

• TILLIE769

15 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

🤣 Sometimes emot speaks louder than words.. wkwkwk  'kidding' .. kaboor aah !:-D

Bwahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤪🤣🤣🤪

• TILLIE769

15 Maret 2022

My words will either attract a strong mind or offend a weak one. -unknown

• 15 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

My words will either attract a strong mind or offend a weak one. -unknown

Yes, it looks like you.. the unknown author wkwk :-D

• TILLIE769

15 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Yes, it looks like you.. the unknown author wkwk :-D

Sst! 🤫🤫🤐

Well, I am unknown person right. 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤣🤣🤣

• 15 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Sst! 🤫🤫🤐

Well, I am unknown person right. 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤣🤣🤣

It may be phisically yes.. but virtually, you must be surely known.. ;-)

• TILLIE769

16 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

It may be phisically yes.. but virtually, you must be surely known.. ;-)

🪓⛏🔧💣🧨🪓🪓🪓🪓😈

• TILLIE769

16 Maret 2022

People swear they are figthing demons,,,when the whole time they’re figthing the consequences of their actions and decisions. ~consciousreminder

• 16 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

People swear they are figthing demons,,,when the whole time they’re figthing the consequences of their actions and decisions. ~consciousreminder

🤣🤣  

• TILLIE769

17 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

🤣🤣  

🤫🤫🤫 it is very hard to put in Bahasa without people offended here ya know la. 🤣🤣have a blessed full day today.

• LADYQUEEN308

17 Maret 2022

Hi guys..

• TILLIE769

17 Maret 2022

LADYQUEEN308 tulis:

Hi guys..

Wellow bello

• 18 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

🤫🤫🤫 it is very hard to put in Bahasa without people offended here ya know la. 🤣🤣have a blessed full day today.

Yeaah.. you got it..  which is why emot sometimes comes stronger than bahasa form :-D (it's light & risk free anyway.. wkwkwk..)  'joking'

Have a blessed day..

18 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

18 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Yeaah.. you got it..  which is why emot sometimes comes stronger than bahasa form :-D (it's light & risk free anyway.. wkwkwk..)  'joking'

Have a blessed day..

Nein, back to how people learn to read others. I found miss-perception about emot too here. If we did not want to learn about others, this emot 🪓 litterally wants to,,,,🤣

• TILLIE769

18 Maret 2022

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.

So upgrade your mind and your heart to be beautiful. 🥰🥰

• LADYQUEEN308

18 Maret 2022

Seems like this thread only for both of you ya ( you and christiano051 ) 😅👍 #yglainngontrak😅

TILLIE769 tulis:

Nein, back to how people learn to read others. I found miss-perception about emot too here. If we did not want to learn about others, this emot 🪓 litterally wants to,,,,🤣

• TILLIE769

18 Maret 2022

LADYQUEEN308 tulis:

Seems like this thread only for both of you ya ( you and christiano051 ) 😅👍 #yglainngontrak😅

TILLIE769 tulis:

Nay, I said wello bello back to you right? Means hello bella in minions’ language. 😄

🤣🤣🤣 you are welcome to join Lady.

• 18 Maret 2022

Hehehe.. I think we all here have equal share..  but sometimes our mind (soul to some extend) can easily connect to each other for an unspoken reason..  (but make no mistake about it.. :-D)   Honestly, we are just like (I call it) 'walking' on the road less travelled.. that encountering onother 'similar creature' from the same address would be so much welcoming & excited to share and enjoy the wonderful jouney together.. No one can talk, share and hop on to the topic being discussed unless they are really there or at least been there.. :-Z  Hope you got it..

Have a blessed day ya.    

LADYQUEEN308 tulis:

TILLIE769 tulis:

19 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• 18 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Nein.. I really got it my sista.. never have it missed 😅  I believe, i perceived it very much well.. But sometimes silence would have sent a signal of a thousand words 🤣🤣  'love the joke'   Have a great night..

• TILLIE769

19 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Nein.. I really got it my sista.. never have it missed 😅  I belive, i perceived it very much well.. But sometimes silence would have sent a signal of a thousand words 🤣🤣  'love the joke'   Have a great night..

Hahahaha,,,GREAT! 😍👍 Meant no miss-perception if I gave any kinds of emot.

Cause the other time in other topic, someone did.

Told ya, none can’t literally silence with me. 😆🤣😂🤟

• 19 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Hahahaha,,,GREAT! 😍👍 Meant no miss-perception if I gave any kinds of emot.

Cause the other time in other topic, someone did.

Told ya, none can’t literally silence with me. 😆🤣😂🤟

Hope no.. no miss-perception involved  unless you deliberately mislead the readers ;-)

It happens somewhere? Yeaah.. I may know it.. but i can just respond with an unseen smile since it is virtual :-D)  

It much depend on type of connection and network available (4G,5G,6G so on :-))  Super-speedy broadband will entertain you with a better conectivity at your work 🤣🤣

• TILLIE769

19 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Hope no.. no miss-perception involved  unless you deliberately mislead the readers ;-)

It happens somewhere? Yeaah.. I may know it.. but i can just respond with an unseen smile since it is virtual :-D)  

It much depend on type of connection and network available (4G,5G,6G so on :-))  Super-speedy broadband will entertain you with a better conectivity at your work 🤣🤣

🤫🤫dont tell out loud. 😂😂

Happened in one of JK forum and chat few minutes ago. It said my emots all in square (means cannot receive my emot).

4G/5G connection is fine. 5D people is excellent to connect with and surely broaden broadband our horizon too. 😆🤩🤩😍🤩🥳

Have a blessed wiken.

• 19 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

🤫🤫dont tell out loud. 😂😂

4G/5G connection is fine. 5D people is excellent to connect with and surely broaden broadband our horizon too. 😆🤩🤩😍🤩🥳

Have a blessed wiken.

Iyees... 5D guys are definetely so nice to be around and get along with.. even nowadays it is like seeking needle lost in the messy backyard ;-)  But trust me, as you find him/her, you gonna be energized and may feel happy the rest of your life.. 🤩🤩

Have a great weekend all..

• TILLIE769

19 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Iyees... 5D guys are definetely so nice to be around and get along with.. even nowadays it is like seeking needle lost in the messy backyard ;-)  But trust me, as you find him/her, you gonna be energized and may feel happy the rest of your life.. 🤩🤩

Have a great weekend all..

Definitely yes!!! 👍🥳🥳🥳

• 20 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Definitely yes!!! 👍🥳🥳🥳

And then say.. te perseguire hasta el fin de la tierra..  I will sail over seven seas.. lanjutin aja lirik nya 🤣🤣  

Have a blessed Sunday ya..

20 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

2076 – 2100 dari 2197    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 83  84  85 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan