Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

2101 – 2125 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 84  85  86 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• TILLIE769

21 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

And then say.. te perseguire hasta el fin de la tierra..  I will sail over seven seas.. lanjutin aja lirik nya 🤣🤣  

Have a blessed Sunday ya..

Heck no. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that Gina T’s song know exactly who he is. Me? Not yet. 😆

Have a blessed day to ya too.

• TILLIE769

21 Maret 2022

Signs you are healing:

- More Faith, less fear.

- More clarity, less confusion.

- More self love, less self sabotage.

- More inner peace, less outer chaos.

- More responding, less reacting.

- More boundaries, less resentments.

- More observing, less judging.

Private check lists.

• 21 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Heck no. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that Gina T’s song know exactly who he is. Me? Not yet. 😆

Have a blessed day to ya too.

She is actually telling that.. no worry, deep love would be actually timeless  ;-)  

• TILLIE769

21 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

She is actually telling that.. no worry, deep love would be actually timeless  ;-)  

Yes, of course.

• 21 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Yes, of course.

;-);-);-):-D

Feeling so happy before closing the day.. to bed :-Z sweet dream yaaa...

21 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

21 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

;-);-);-):-D

Nite nite. You too,,,

🤤🤤🥱🥱😴😴😴😪

21 Maret 2022 diubah oleh TILLIE769

• 22 Maret 2022

Any language Sis (can have different Conotation/meaning)... Indeed I was not alone in experiencing that... language mixed with culture, interpretation, people's upbringing, emotions, place can be a headache. Miscommunication.

How did you handle that, Sis? it could take hours even days...thinking & scratching our heads, wondering what went wrong, how did it OFFEND the listeners/readers...how to re-explain things better... :P

TILLIE769 tulis:

English is short and to the point. Not like Indonesian language has hidden meaning. This always happened in email conversation between my bosses, their business colleagues, and me. My bosses always want me to

express feeling in the email to them whilst I can't. Also mostly because of my bosses’ emotional emails, their business partners be offended as a result I must to reconcile with them again and again.

It is merely because they cannot grasp these conceptual things. For their grammar, structure, linguistic are excellent.

• TILLIE769

22 Maret 2022

MAE309 tulis:

Any language Sis (can have different Conotation/meaning)... Indeed I was not alone in experiencing that... language mixed with culture, interpretation, people's upbringing, emotions, place can be a headache. Miscommunication.

How did you handle that, Sis? it could take hours even days...thinking & scratching our heads, wondering what went wrong, how did it OFFEND the listeners/readers...how to re-explain things better... :P

Fortunately, foreigners Europe and US were upfront people they appreciate and understand if our English not fluently due to not our mother language.

Different with Asia so many sensitive cultures.

With foreigners if we accidentally offended them, we can directly asked what's wrong and apologize no need time gap. They will gladly explain everything and in the end everything is clear then we can laugh out loud together again. Mostly they are more open minded than Asian.

Otherwise, if we just ignore it or embarrassed to asked at the moment, they surely claim us as rude and impolite.

• 22 Maret 2022

I can just send you smile at this stage  :-):-);-)

• TILLIE769

22 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

I can just send you smile at this stage  :-):-);-)

Aw rite!

It much easier problem solving with foreigner than Indonesian. 😂

• MARIA796

23 Maret 2022

Guten morgen everyone !

• TILLIE769

23 Maret 2022

MARIA796 tulis:

Guten morgen everyone !

Mornin’

Brunch time

• 24 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Aw rite!

Takut nanti jadi racist :-D  'kidding'

Yeah our culture is sometimes being too sentimental in decision making process.. while it should be more rational than emotional.. and IMO, it is more apt to profesionalism value than where people were actually being brought up.. (this is chosen as a save answer..) 🤣🤣🤣  

Have a great night my great sista.. :-Z

• 24 Maret 2022

Agree...me too guys, sending my Big Smile to y'all... :D :D :D

TILLIE769 tulis:

Aw rite!

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

I can just send you smile at this stage :-):-);-)

• TILLIE769

24 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Takut nanti jadi racist :-D  'kidding'

Yeah our culture is sometimes being too sentimental in decision making process.. while it should be more rational than emotional.. and IMO, it is more apt to profesionalism value than where people were actually being brought up.. (this is chosen as a save answer..) 🤣🤣🤣  

Have a great night my great sista.. :-Z

Hahahaha,,,hiyah, racist ya. 🤣🤣🤣 see what I told ya talking with Indonesian. 🤣😂🤣

What I told and learnt from foreigners bestbuds, they saw thru our conversation and choosen words determined our family, education and character backgrounds. Then we can be professional by learning to do so everytime. 😊

Greetings from freakin’ hot Jkt. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵😰#reallyneedtomovetoarticcircleSTAD!

• TILLIE769

24 Maret 2022

MAE309 tulis:

Agree...me too guys, sending my Big Smile to y'all... :D :D :D

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

I can just send you smile at this stage :-):-);-)

Huge smile to ya too gals. 😊

• 24 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Hahahaha,,,hiyah, racist ya. 🤣🤣🤣 see what I told ya talking with Indonesian. 🤣😂🤣

What I told and learnt from foreigners bestbuds, they saw thru our conversation and choosen words determined our family, education and character backgrounds. Then we can be professional by learning to do so everytime. 😊

Greetings from freakin’ hot Jkt. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵😰#reallyneedtomovetoarticcircleSTAD!

you're exactly right.. our word choice will describe a lot about our character, family bacground and surely education.. (and it's all about in the sphere of psycholinguistics)..  and in many instances people can not lie about it.. for your universe of discourse is indirectly expressed in your verbal capacity..

Have a blessed night.. ;-)  

24 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

25 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

you're exactly right.. our word choice will describe a lot about our character, family bacground and surely education.. (and it's all about in the sphere of psycholinguistics)..  and in many instances people can not lie about it.. for your universe of discourse is indirectly expressed in your verbal capacity..

Have a blessed night.. ;-)  

Not just psycholinguistics but all our paychological condition actually.

I learnt that when people talked and fold their arms infront their chest, they were defending of offending themselves. Then people whom make chaos outside like in office, had either traumatic relationship with their parents and spouse. Then people whom talked so much verbally, was never ever been listened with their own parents too. Yes, indeed it all correlated with their unconsious resentment with their parents in golden age and teenage years. 😞sad truly. Some I tried to lift them up 🥰, some got a better way of life😍🥳😍🥳😍, some resisted and tried to drowned me~~I left. 😞

🥰🥰 I love My Heavenly Universe Father, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirits, and Archangels so much. Aligning with them is overwhelmed excited for me. I wish there is a man out there or here that have the same excitement for Father and Universe which I can fall in love with.

Have a blessfull day to you today. JBU.😊

• 25 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Not just psycholinguistics but all our paychological condition actually.

I learnt that when people talked and fold their arms infront their chest, they were defending of offending themselves. Then people whom make chaos outside like in office, had either traumatic relationship with their parents and spouse. Then people whom talked so much verbally, was never ever been listened with their own parents too. Yes, indeed it all correlated with their unconsious resentment with their parents in golden age and teenage years. 😞sad truly. Some I tried to lift them up 🥰, some got a better way of life😍🥳😍🥳😍, some resisted and tried to drowned me~~I left. 😞

Correct.. but more specificaly in there.. something revolving in your own psychee and expressed verbally- in language.. then why I mentioned psycholinguistics.. cause IMO, most of the cases like you previously mentioned happening in office environment is (sorry to say.. but like it or not) the 'childish reaction' in edults form that mostly generate emosional and physical manifestation..

I learnt this first hand many years ago when I was working among highly matured professionals ( I may look like the childish one since they discovered that I was as old as their son, at that time :-D)..  But the point is.. I learnt a lot about the standard of being 'mature', not being measured by age but by the core value of profesionalism.  

But I do realize that there is always danger of being misunderstood at this point.. cause the environtment is somewhat different.. so it isn't very easy unless someone is there.. as I used to mention earlier.. blessed night and gracias my sista..        

25 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• 25 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

🥰🥰 I love My Heavenly Universe Father, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirits, and Archangels so much. Aligning with them is overwhelmed excited for me. I wish there is a man out there or here that have the same excitement for Father and Universe which I can fall in love with.

Have a blessfull day to you today. JBU.😊

Aaaaach... will you?  🤣   'kaboor'

25 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

26 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Correct.. but more specificaly in there.. something revolving in your own psychee and expressed verbally- in language.. then why I mentioned psycholinguistics..

😁😁my psychic verbally mostly because of their own reflection.. Verbally and in written, I will subconsciously follow my opponent. This ability most of the time was like a stab in their face. 😂🤣😅😅 For those who are open minded or strong minded will appreciate it, for non --- will definitely be offended.😔

cause IMO, most of the cases like you previously mentioned happening in office environment is (sorry to say.. but like it or not) the 'childish reaction' in edults form that mostly generate emosional and physical manifestation..

Not childish actually, I like to call it unfinished childhood.🥰🥰 So Yes, it will frankly manifest physically, verbally, and mindset in their daily life with other people.

All negativity is caused by an accumulation of psychological time and denial of the present. Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry - all forms of fear - are caused by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence. -Eckhart Tolle

I learnt this first hand many years ago when I was working among highly matured professionals ( I may look like the childish one since they discovered that I was as old as their son, at that time :-D)..  But the point is.. I learnt a lot about the standard of being 'mature', not being measured by age but by the core value of profesionalism.  

Mmm... I wonder how childish you were then and now? 😂😂

The standard of being mature is simple, it is wisdom.

Yes, once again professionalism is gained by learning lifelong wisdom. These people love to grow their mind and soul by learning and studying every single day. These people are those whom we should be with. They definitely can boost our mindset to be a great human being.

But I do realize that there is always danger of being misunderstood at this point.. cause the environtment is somewhat different.. so it isn't very easy unless someone is there.. as I used to mention earlier.. blessed night and gracias my sista..        

Well,,,, I tried to various kinds of people about the word "misunderstanding", it turns out there is no such word. It was only because the person was not ready to hear it at the time that caused him to misunderstand.

26 Maret 2022 diubah oleh TILLIE769

• TILLIE769

26 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Aaaaach... will you?  🤣   'kaboor'

🤣🤣🤣definitely yes! But what I found here, they still had unfinished past that they dragged all the way here. Not ready to receive love that will be given, will only be hurt more women.

• 27 Maret 2022

:up::-D your English is very good, Tillie!

TILLIE769 tulis:

Huge smile to ya too gals. 😊

• TILLIE769

27 Maret 2022

MAE309 tulis:

:up::-D your English is very good, Tillie!

😱not really.

Your English is much better than me, Mae!

• 27 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

😁😁my psychic verbally mostly because of their own reflection.. Verbally and in written, I will subconsciously follow my opponent. This ability most of the time was like a stab in their face. 😂🤣😅😅 For those who are open minded or strong minded will appreciate it, for non --- will definitely be offended.😔

Yes.. I agree and like it.. (but be a bit careful ;-))  

Not childish actually, I like to call it unfinished childhood.🥰🥰 So Yes, it will frankly manifest physically, verbally, and mindset in their daily life with other people.

Yeaah different researcher would sometimes appliy different terminology at the same discourse.. yes that would be all right.. :-)

All negativity is caused by an accumulation of psychological time and denial of the present. Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry - all forms of fear - are caused by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence. -Eckhart Tolle

Exactly, I totally agreed.. i like that apprach.. how to have a required traction of proper balance to live in  'The True Presense'   :up:

Mmm... I wonder how childish you were then and now? 😂😂

Bhahaha :-D  I just felt that my psychee was 'mature' enough at that time I assoociated with them.. I did..  (while I looked like childish in their eyes wkwkw). Soon after I realized that their 'walk of life' would have set a higher standard of maturity..   As I realize that they are among rare handful highly professionals specially recruited from remote parts of the world..🤣   But I really appreciate them, their love and care would have taught me a lot.. It was really like son and the father relationship..  I love it.. and as grow to this point, I totally realize that thriving to grow and learn in every sircumstances and stages of life would take you somewhere..  

Yes, once again professionalism is gained by learning lifelong wisdom. These people love to grow their mind and soul by learning and studying every single day. These people are those whom we should be with. They definitely can boost our mindset to be a great human being.

SO TRUE.. very much agreed  :up: This may be one of the compelling reason why marriage is being postponed to some 🤣🤣

But yees.. finding the right person, growing, walking and untapping the 'treassure' of what God has in store and destined for His loved one (during our precious short time in this planet) would be a fantastic jouney.. Yes It really is..  Walking together toward the final destination.. an awesome eternity, as partner to Heaven.. would be so much gratifying and uncomparable feeling..

Have a blessed Sunday my great firiend.. :-) (sorry, I'm in a hurry preparing for the woship experience with Elev church 11a.m EST, about to start..  Gbu all )  

27 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

2101 – 2125 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 84  85  86 ... 88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan