Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

2126 – 2150 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 85  86  87  88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• TILLIE769

28 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

TILLIE769 tulis:

Yes.. I agree and like it.. (but be a bit careful ;-))  

I know. But how.....???? It is subconsciously, remember. 😆😆

Yeaah different researcher would sometimes appliy different terminology at the same discourse.. yes that would be all right.. :-)

Bhahaha :-D  I just felt that my psychee was 'mature' enough at that time I associated with them.. I did..  (while I looked like childish in their eyes wkwkw). Soon after I realized that their 'walk of life' would have set a higher standard of maturity..   As I realize that they are among rare handful highly professionals specially recruited from remote parts of the world..🤣   But I really appreciate them, their love and care would have taught me a lot.. It was really like son and the father relationship..  I love it.. and as grow to this point, I totally realize that thriving to grow and learn in every circumstances and stages of life would take you somewhere..  

Nein. No need researcher, just me observing and trying it out. 😁😄 I have living sample around me to try my dad's theory about life actually. Everyone can try it out this life theory. It happened all around the globe.  

No matter how old we are, actually children are wiser and mature than us. Cause their soul were more pure than older people. Or either they were old soul ya. 🤔Anyhow, that 'walk of life's you mentioned above it is lifelong wisdom. Also I believed they never ever considered you as childish. That was why they embraced you as their son. Get the idea yet? Not ready and unfinished childhood will accumulate at some point in the perfect time of the future.

Exactly, I totally agreed.. i like that apprach.. how to have a required traction of proper balance to live in  'The True Presense'   :up:

Yep, that is why it called Present as also Lord said never worry for the future.

SO TRUE.. very much agreed  :up: This may be one of the compelling reason why marriage is being postponed to some 🤣🤣

Your postponed marriage? Waahahahahahaha..... Run.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . ROFLMAO....kabooorrr.... 🤣🤣😆😆😆

But yees.. finding the right person, growing, walking and untapping the 'treassure' of what God has in store and destined for His loved one (during our precious short time in this planet) would be a fantastic jouney.. Yes It really is..  Walking together toward the final destination.. an awesome eternity, as partner to Heaven.. would be so much gratifying and uncomparable feeling..

The key is always the growing parts.  If the person is willing to learn, they grow. If not, all the emotions earlier I mentioned came over and over again. Because growing is like peel off ourselves shades layer by layer, which definitely hurt our own ego. Then the soul come out.

Tapping the 'treasure' from God is easy. The ability to receive it is different case. 😆😆

Have a blessed Sunday my great firiend.. :-) (sorry, I'm in a hurry preparing for the woship experience with Elev church 11a.m EST, about to start..  Gbu all )  

It perfectly fine. 👌

28 Maret 2022 diubah oleh TILLIE769

• 28 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Yes.. I agree and like it.. (but be a bit careful ;-))  

I know. But how.....???? It is subconsciously, remember. 😆😆

:-D I think you got it..:-)

Bhahaha :-D  I just felt that my psychee was 'mature' enough at that time I associated with them.. I did..  (while I looked like childish in their eyes wkwkw). Soon after I realized that their 'walk of life' would have set a higher standard of maturity..   As I realize that they are among rare handful highly professionals specially recruited from remote parts of the world..🤣   But I really appreciate them, their love and care would have taught me a lot.. It was really like son and the father relationship..  I love it.. and as grow to this point, I totally realize that thriving to grow and learn in every circumstances and stages of life would take you somewhere..  

Nein. No need researcher, just me observing and trying it out. 😁😄 I have living sample around me to try my dad's theory about life actually. Everyone can try it out this life theory. It happened all around the globe.  

Sure, I agree.. trying by yourself is great..and mostly turns to be reliable in practical way.. yes,  but I just always try to have my own confirmed by some who also dig deeper in that area.. (as i always do the validation process in my work :-D) :up:    

No matter how old we are, actually children are wiser and mature than us. Cause their soul were more pure than older people. Or either they were old soul ya.🤔

No, I think that is not comparable.. I mean, your bialogical age would not signify your mental & personal maturity.  In several cases I encounter 70 years old guys on the street whose personality are really like kids.. even very much naive without them knowing it.. On the other hand, I was so much amazed by 5 years old cute little girl from NYC in whom dwells an interesting mature personality, managing her own created company in AI (artificial intelligence). But surely their purity is so valuable asset :-)  

Anyhow, that 'walk of life's you mentioned above it is lifelong wisdom. Also I believed they never ever considered you as childish. That was why they embraced you as their son. Get the idea yet?

You got it... We are just being connected so well (both in personal and professional life)

Yep, that is why it called Present as also Lord said never worry for the future.

True.. as long as you are in the palm of His hand, yes.. :up:

SO TRUE.. very much agreed  :up: This may be one of the compelling reason why marriage is being postponed to some 🤣🤣

Your postponed marriage? Waahahahahahaha..... Run.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . ROFLMAO....kabooorrr.... 🤣🤣😆😆😆

🤣🤣

• TILLIE769

29 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Sure, I agree.. trying by yourself is great..and mostly turns to be reliable in practical way.. yes,  but I just always try to have my own confirmed by some who also dig deeper in that area.. (as i always do the validation process in my work :-D) :up:  

Mmmm....maybe it was not the time for you. It will reveal itself at its time as usual. 😆

No, I think that is not comparable.. I mean, your bialogical age would not signify your mental & personal maturity.  In several cases I encounter 70 years old guys on the street whose personality are really like kids.. even very much naive without them knowing it.. On the other hand, I was so much amazed by 5 years old cute little girl from NYC in whom dwells an interesting mature personality, managing her own created company in AI (artificial intelligence). But surely their purity is so valuable asset :-)  

😂😂can you see it? These sample you said just the same as I mentioned earlier but in different words. 🤣 Medical psychology showned at certain age, the older people's psychology became as 5 yo again.

A little note for the NYC lil' girl, she must had have 1,000% love and support from her parents. She have complete loveable childhood. If she keep on the right track of her parents' guidance, she will have none rebellious teenage age later.

• 29 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Mmmm....maybe it was not the time for you. It will reveal itself at its time as usual. 😆

I got it.. it is my past mi aminga..  let me put it in onother way.. .  I have been there actually where i used to have much reliance on a personal experience in a personal level  and most of the time it turns to be true while it may revolve in subjectivity .. but putting that in a written form (where many people may possiblly read it) is another case..  Objectivity (as apposed to subjectivity) requires a strong reliance on research..  But yes.. you are right..  

😂😂can you see it? These sample you said just the same as I mentioned earlier but in different words. 🤣 Medical psychology showned at certain age, the older people's psychology became as 5 yo again.

True.. as their brain deteriorate :-D

Have a great night mi aminga..:up:;-)

29 Maret 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

30 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

I got it.. it is my past mi aminga..  let me put it in onother way.. .  I have been there actually where i used to have much reliance on a personal experience in a personal level  and most of the time it turns to be true while it may revolve in subjectivity .. but putting that in a written form (where many people may possiblly read it) is another case..  Objectivity (as apposed to subjectivity) requires a strong reliance on research..  But yes.. you are right..  

Yep! As for me keep it simple and present with human. While with my Heavenly Father, just keep my mind in "What should I learn....? " He will reveal at His time. 😭😭😭😭

True.. as their brain deteriorate :-D

Have a great night mi aminga..:up:;-)

You are cruel mi amigo. 😂😂😂 My grandfather was a counselor until he died. Literally, at the age of 92, the driver and the car came to his house to pick him up at the same time, missing a second he would be furious. 😂😂 he still comes to his office to work and advise his shareholders and top management. He remembered the full names of each of his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.He stopped working because he died.

If our mind stopped to think and learn, definitely there will be set back in the future. If we keep learning, it will not deteriorate. Maths is the key.

It is way....different with the medical psychology mentioned earlier. 😆😆

• 30 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

You are cruel mi amigo. 😂😂😂 My grandfather was a counselor until he died. Literally, at the age of 92, the driver and the car came to his house to pick him up at the same time, missing a second he would be furious. 😂😂 he still comes to his office to work and advise his shareholders and top management. He remembered the full names of each of his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.He stopped working because he died.

🤣🤣🤣

Sorry.. I never mean to underestimate grandpa, they are senior citizen we have to admire and highly respect.. your grandpa is the real evidence of the previous theory I mentioned that the biological age may get older, but the soul will keep rejuvenating and growing stronger as long you keep feeding it with the proper nutrition (of soul).        

If our mind stopped to think and learn, definitely there will be set back in the future. If we keep learning, it will not deteriorate. Maths is the key.

It is way....different with the medical psychology mentioned earlier. 😆😆

Yes, you are right.. that's part of the nutrition of your psychee.:up::-)

Blessed night mi aminga..

• TILLIE769

31 Maret 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

🤣🤣🤣

Sorry.. I never mean to underestimate grandpa, they are senior citizen we have to admire and highly respect.. your grandpa is the real evidence of the previous theory I mentioned that the biological age may get older, but the soul will keep rejuvenating and growing stronger as long you keep feeding it with the proper nutrition (of soul).        

Yes, you are right.. that's part of the nutrition of your psychee.:up::-)

Blessed night mi aminga..

Indeed, mi grandpa was always feeding his soul and grandma with His Words w/o fail. 😍🥰 Then maths for sure from his work.

You too, have a blessed nite amigo.

• 31 Maret 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Indeed, mi grandpa was always feeding his soul and grandma with His Words w/o fail. 😍🥰 Then maths for sure from his work.

You too, have a blessed nite amigo.

Absolutely right.. that is the core nutrition of human soul, yes indeed..  His Words.  Hopefully that applies to her grand daugther too.. ;-):-D:up:  

• TILLIE769

1 April 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Absolutely right.. that is the core nutrition of human soul, yes indeed..  His Words.  Hopefully that applies to her grand daugther too.. ;-):-D:up:  

Of course mi amigo. His Words is my life. (It's now or never. But I ain't gonna live forever. I just want to live while I'm alive. 🎤🎤🎼🎼🎸🎸) 🥰🥰🥰🥰 But am not planning to have extra years of age like my late grandpa. 😁 I want to go Home.  Extrañaba al Padre Celestial y los reinos angélicos.  ☺️😍🥰🥰🥰

• 1 April 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Of course mi amigo. His Words is my life. (It's now or never. But I ain't gonna live forever. I just want to live while I'm alive. 🎤🎤🎼🎼🎸🎸) 🥰🥰🥰🥰 But am not planning to have extra years of age like my late grandpa. 😁 I want to go Home.

Hmmmmn..  extra years means 100 plus yaa :-D:-D:-)  

Yeaah.. I can understand that.  nothing is more wonderful than our future home (it is to me.. just undescribable), I had a glimpse of that.. no pain, no cry anymore.. where the righteousness will reign  forever..  Ooh Jerusalem Baru, imagine you will receive a crown..  in the real unshakable Kingdom..  But our task has not finished yet..:'(

Extrañaba al Padre Celestial y los reinos angélicos.  ☺️😍🥰🥰🥰

Yeah.. Muchas personas pueden hablar de esto... pero menos personas realmente entienden esto.. Nothing compares to the beauty of the angelic admosphere praising the Lord in Heaven.. beyond any words to describe.. :-Z

blessed night my great sista..  

1 April 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

6 April 2022

Meine Güte! I thought I already answered this

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Hmmmmn..  extra years means 100 plus yaa :-D:-D:-)

Nein. 😳😱 that is too much. Am going freaking boring. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeaah.. I can understand that.  nothing is more wonderful than our future home (it is to me.. just undescribable), I had a glimpse of that.. no pain, no cry anymore.. where the righteousness will reign  forever..  Ooh Jerusalem Baru, imagine you will receive a crown..  in the real unshakable Kingdom..  But our task has not finished yet..:'(

Well, not as people fantasize about New Jerusalem actually. I just want to go to my Heavenly Father, no need a crown or so on. Yeah! He did implied and finally said my task has not finished yet too. 😔 Be patient and be brave. 🦾💪🦾💪🦾💪

Yeah.. Muchas personas pueden hablar de esto... pero menos personas realmente entienden esto.. Nothing compares to the beauty of the angelic admosphere praising the Lord in Heaven.. beyond any words to describe.. :-Z

Por supuesto. En realidad, les tienen miedo porque no pueden diferenciar entre arcángeles y demonios en base a nuestra cultura mística. 🙄🙄Incluso colaborar con ellos es emocionante. Conociendo cada uno de sus nombres, sus habilidades y tantos seres celestiales interesantes.😍😍🥰🥰

All we have to do just ask. 🥰🥰

Have a blessed blue bright sky to you too mi amigo.

6 April 2022 diubah oleh TILLIE769

• 8 April 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Nein. 😳😱 that is too much. Am going freaking boring. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Could be..:-D ( the great danger is when we feel too comfortable here on earth..:-))

Well, not as people fantasize about New Jerusalem actually. I just want to go to my Heavenly Father, no need a crown or so on. Yeah! He did implied and finally said my task has not finished yet too. 😔 Be patient and be brave. 🦾💪🦾💪🦾💪

I am the one who always feel so much joyful when i meditate on the last part of the Book of Revelation.. Oooh wooouw... It is the time to remind me our real destiny.. that will be forever.. And the amazing part is that.. I feel it so so real.. and surely it wouldn't be any kind of fantasy..  

Por supuesto. En realidad, les tienen miedo porque no pueden diferenciar entre arcángeles y demonios en base a nuestra cultura mística. 🙄🙄Incluso colaborar con ellos es emocionante. Conociendo cada uno de sus nombres, sus habilidades y tantos seres celestiales interesantes.😍😍🥰🥰

Yeaah.. That's absolutely true.. If you can not really differentiate them.. it would be like walking in the scarry territory.. yes you are right.. Pero muchas personas son como caminar en la oscuridad sin que ellos lo sepan... Sí, lo entendiste, mi senora :-):up:

That applies to you too, great lady..;-)

• TILLIE769

9 April 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Could be..:-D ( the great danger is when we feel too comfortable here on earth..:-))

Agreed. It was mentioned too on the other thread about demons.

I am the one who always feel so much joyful when i meditate on the last part of the Book of Revelation.. Oooh wooouw... It is the time to remind me our real destiny.. that will be forever.. And the amazing part is that.. I feel it so so real.. and surely it wouldn't be any kind of fantasy..  

My destiny is to be the metaphors of grasshopper in Bible stories. That is why I always knew my time in certain place in earth will not be forever or only in certain time He asked me to change it.

Yeaah.. That's absolutely true.. If you can not really differentiate them.. it would be like walking in the scarry territory.. yes you are right.. Pero muchas personas son como caminar en la oscuridad sin que ellos lo sepan... Sí, lo entendiste, mi senora :-):up:

It's simple. When they make us damai sejahtera (I forgot the term in English. 😂), then definitely they are Archangels and angels. If a little slight negative energy/thought, please do run for your life. 😂🤣🤣

That applies to you too, great lady..;-)

Blessed be in this weekend to you Senõr.

• 9 April 2022

ya ampun nih isinya cuma abang Chris dan Tillie aja.. knp ga lanjut inboxan aja sih? hehehe..

peace ya..

• 9 April 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Agreed. It was mentioned too on the other thread about demons

Ouw yes...

My destiny is to be the metaphors of grasshopper in Bible stories. That is why I always knew my time in certain place in earth will not be forever or only in certain time He asked me to change it.

:up::up:

It's simple. When they make us damai sejahtera (I forgot the term in English. 😂), then definitely they are Archangels and angels. If a little slight negative energy/thought, please do run for your life. 😂🤣🤣

Simple but absolutely true. But the problem is when we never develop that level of sensitivity to the angelic realm.  And that must be through a very close intimacy with the Father developed in a long period of time (a lot easier said than done) :'/

Have a blessed weekend yaaa...:-)

• 9 April 2022

Hai Mei.. kl urusan kekekalan dan keselamatan dll..  itu harus di bahas.. kl urusan 'pacaran' itu baru di inbox wkwkwkwkwk :-D:-D   'kidding'   kaboor...:-)

MEI525 tulis:

ya ampun nih isinya cuma abang Chris dan Tillie aja.. knp ga lanjut inboxan aja sih? hehehe..

peace ya..

9 April 2022 diubah oleh CRISTIANO501

• TILLIE769

9 April 2022

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Simple but absolutely true. But the problem is when we never develop that level of sensitivity to the angelic realm.  And that must be through a very close intimacy with the Father developed in a long period of time (a lot easier said than done) :'/

I learnt from my unaccidently-new-friend whom Christian awaken soul and indigo. He also whom guide me to know my metaphor in Bible as what/whom. At that time, I was at the edge of my life. Father grabbed me thru him and upgrade my Faith. According to him I was a speed-dialing learner. 😂 It only less then a year I learnt from him about Holy Spirit guidance for Christ consciousness. Then yes, becoming sensitive and connecting with my own Holy Spirit than my emotions/minds. So yes, I can hear loud and clear my Heavenly Father's saying. 😄Tough I still try to cover up my ears with pillow. 🤣🤣

Have a blessed weekend yaaa...:-)

You tooo... 😊

• 10 April 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

I learnt from my unaccidently-new-friend whom Christian awaken soul and indigo. He also whom guide me to know my metaphor in Bible as what/whom. At that time, I was at the edge of my life. Father grabbed me thru him and upgrade my Faith. According to him I was a speed-dialing learner. 😂 It only less then a year I learnt from him about Holy Spirit guidance for Christ consciousness.

Yeah.. I know that you are a quick learner.. (as someone keeps feeling  hunger for the truth.). It is so valuable blessing even more precious than silver or gold or any kind of 'gono gini' as many people are willing to spend so much time tallking & thinking about ...:-)

Then yes, becoming sensitive and connecting with my own Holy Spirit than my emotions/minds. So yes, I can hear loud and clear my Heavenly Father's saying. 😄Tough I still try to cover up my ears with pillow. 🤣🤣

You tooo... 😊

:-D:-D  The pillow feels so sweet sometimes 🤣🤣🤣

Sounds like joke, but so trembling when we ignore such a whispper :-Z

My time to worship 11.00am EST.. Be bleesed yaaa...:up:

• 12 April 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Why do you turn pink great lady ?   :-Z what happen to you...

• 13 April 2022

The rules are too strict sometimes i think bro...🙄🙄

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Why do you turn pink great lady ?   :-Z what happen to you...

13 April 2022 diubah oleh VINA735

• NATALDO669

13 April 2022

I dont understand english language. Guys ,can u teach me please.

13 April 2022 diubah oleh NATALDO669

• 13 April 2022

VINA735 tulis:

The rules are too strict sometimes i think bro...🙄🙄

Yeaah i see.. members must comply with the rules as a constitution in JK (but i don't really know the case..  :-Z)

• WULWUL079

13 April 2022

I've never seen her doing anything wrong here or in other threads%-/...oh well

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Yeaah i see.. members must comply with the rules as a constitution in JK (but i don't really know the case..  :-Z)

• 13 April 2022

Too fast give the identity or contact number? 🧐🤨

• 15 April 2022

WULWUL079 tulis:

I've never seen her doing anything wrong here or in other threads%-/...oh well

Me neither.. i believe she had been doing well so far (but surely we don't know the case behind the scene).. honestly, she must have contributed a lot in spiritual growrh issues along the way ( apart from the case behind, she is a quality lady that sets her apart.. hope she will be forgiven :-Z)

2126 – 2150 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 85  86  87  88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan