Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

JK Lounge (English Only)

ForumCampur-campur

2151 – 2175 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 86  87  88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• 17 April 2022

Totally agreed guys...missed her much..:-/

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Me neither.. i believe she had been doing well so far (but surely we don't know the case behind the scene).. honestly, she must have contributed a lot in spiritual growrh issues along the way ( apart from the case behind, she is a quality lady that sets her apart.. hope she will be forgiven :-Z)

• 17 April 2022

Happy Easter!

Our Lord has conquered death and is risen! And since we are a part of His Mystical Body, one day we will rise with Him! That's the Good News of Jesus Christ!

Sharing a 3-minute clip from Christopher West:
    The Promise of Easter: A Holy Week Meditation - YouTube

For those who put Jesus as our hope, trust, and confidence, will never be disappointed (Isaiah 49:23). Let us never weary to trust in Him in our exile in this world and our pilgrimage to our permanent (heavenly) home. As I encouraged a Christian friend, I am sharing the same message to you all that living in this broken and crooked world is uneasy & can be discouraging; we all have been bullied, threatened, abused, manipulated, used & discard, etc. But our Lord is our rescue and hope. He won't abandon us in this pilgrimage in this exile. Carry on!

May the joy of Easter fill our souls and encourage us toward our heavenly home with our risen Lord!

"Do not try to please everybody. Try to please God, the angels, and the saints - they are your public".~ St. John Vianney

• 17 April 2022

True...haha! 2 thumbs up, Bro..for pointed out the distinction :-D

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

Hai Mei.. kl urusan kekekalan dan keselamatan dll..  itu harus di bahas.. kl urusan 'pacaran' itu baru di inbox wkwkwkwkwk :-D:-D   'kidding'   kaboor...:-)

• 17 April 2022

Oops, the link is not active -- so, here it is:

MAE309 tulis:

Happy Easter!

May the joy of Easter fill our souls and encourage us toward our heavenly home with our risen Lord!

"Do not try to please everybody. Try to please God, the angels, and the saints - they are your public".~ St. John Vianney

8 Mei 2022 diubah oleh JODOHKRISTEN

• 17 April 2022

Try the Google Translate -- then you can self-learn it by word-by-word translation from there...happy learning Bro! :-D

NATALDO669 tulis:

I dont understand english language. Guys ,can u teach me please.

• 17 April 2022

coba pake Google Translate -- bisa belajar pelan2 dan lama2 jadi bisa deh...semangat Bro! :-D

MAE309 tulis:

Try the Google Translate -- then you can self-learn it by word-by-word translation from there...happy learning Bro! :-D

NATALDO669 tulis:

• INNE351

17 April 2022

Teach me please! I am begging you p.l.e.a.s.e!

Kneel down 🙏✌

MAE309 tulis:

coba pake Google Translate -- bisa belajar pelan2 dan lama2 jadi bisa deh...semangat Bro! :-D

NATALDO669 tulis:

• 18 April 2022

I think one should go step by step from mastery of basic structure & grammer (to be more systematic), in many cases what google is doing is kinda words subtitution, helpful to some extend for certain purposes, but i learnt that language is the product of human being (involves mind and emotion) while google is like a machine operating with no psychee involved. (IMO ) :-)    

MAE309 tulis:

• 18 April 2022

MAE309 tulis:

a rare piece.. :-)

• 20 April 2022

Well, google search is "much better than nothing" (at least it gives you ~70-80% accuracy level, I would say)...which is good for self-starter learners. ;-)

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

I think one should go step by step from mastery of basic structure & grammer (to be more systematic), in many cases what google is doing is kinda words subtitution, helpful to some extend for certain purposes, but i learnt that language is the product of human being (involves mind and emotion) while google is like a machine operating with no psychee involved. (IMO ) :-)    

• 20 April 2022

you are very smart lady already...and speak good English already ;-)

you just need to practise more and even can self-learn via YouTube, hehe ;-)

INNE351 tulis:

Teach me please! I am begging you p.l.e.a.s.e!

Kneel down 🙏✌

• 20 April 2022

Sometimes, I saw people who previously messaged me, being flagged red and after a while, they come back blue again...perhaps they are waiting until full-membership payment go thru?! or anything else, eg: just some misunderstanding...

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

a rare piece.. :-)

MAE309 tulis:

• 21 April 2022

MAE309 tulis:

Sometimes, I saw people who previously messaged me, being flagged red and after a while, they come back blue again...perhaps they are waiting until full-membership payment go thru?! or anything else, eg: just some misunderstanding...

MAE309 tulis:

You are right.. yes.. still hope it is fixed up, and she may have a chance coming back.. :up::-Z

• 21 April 2022

iyes Bro! :up:

CRISTIANO501 tulis:

You are right.. yes.. still hope it is fixed up, and she may have a chance coming back.. :up::-Z

• 7 Mei 2022

TILLIE769 tulis:

Meine Güte! I thought I already answered this

Nein. 😳😱 that is too much. Am going freaking boring. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, not as people fantasize about New Jerusalem actually. I just want to go to my Heavenly Father, no need a crown or so on. Yeah! He did implied and finally said my task has not finished yet too. 😔 Be patient and be brave. 🦾💪🦾💪🦾💪

Por supuesto. En realidad, les tienen miedo porque no pueden diferenciar entre arcángeles y demonios en base a nuestra cultura mística. 🙄🙄Incluso colaborar con ellos es emocionante. Conociendo cada uno de sus nombres, sus habilidades y tantos seres celestiales interesantes.😍😍🥰🥰

All we have to do just ask. 🥰🥰

Have a blessed blue bright sky to you too mi amigo.

Miss u my friend.. missing the comment like this tonight ..:-Z:$)

• 31 Juli 2022

Hi... how do you do...

• 31 Juli 2022

I do not do anything

MOMON311 tulis:

Hi... how do you do...

• 2 Agustus 2022

Wow.. what a cool forum..
    Finally I speak English here.

Good morning, guys.
    God bless always.

• WULWUL079

2 Agustus 2022

MORA988 tulis:

Wow.. what a cool forum..

Finally I speak English here.

Good morning, guys.

God bless always.

Cool and quiete 😁

• RIRI717

4 Agustus 2022

Hi guys im new here

• INNE351

21 Juli

WULWUL079 tulis:

Cool and quiete 😁

Hello, dear friends and fellow Christian soulmates, how are you all doing? This thread seems a bit quiet, let's liven it up!

Kerjaan Chat-GPT AI ada yg ga beres deh.. Maksud saya Teman2 anggota Jodoh Kristen kok jadi Christian soulmates?? 🙄🙄🤣

21 Juli diubah oleh INNE351

• WULWUL079

21 Juli

INNE351 tulis:

Hello, dear friends and fellow Christian soulmates, how are you all doing? This thread seems a bit quiet, let's liven it up!

Kerjaan Chat-GPT AI ada yg ga beres deh.. Maksud saya Teman2 anggota Jodoh Kristen kok jadi Christian soulmates?? 🙄🙄🤣

Hi Christian soulmate 🤣sorry but you're not my type😜

• JENNY366

22 Juli

We are beside you, we are in this together😍

Love you more than you may know😍🥰 let's go

• JENNY366

22 Juli

WULWUL079 tulis:

One thing that has never disappointed me😂

• INNE351

22 Juli

WULWUL079 tulis:

😂😂😂😂😎 so sorry I'm Straight. However, my hair is curly 🤝

22 Juli diubah oleh INNE351

2151 – 2175 dari 2198    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1 ... 86  87  88  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan