Dating site Kristen pertama dan terbesar di Indonesia

Daftar sekarang secara gratis

Sharing Lagu Cinta

ForumCampur-campur

26 – 50 dari 72    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1  2  3  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan

• FLEMMING786

20 September 2015

Java Jive menikahlah dengan ku

• FLEMMING786

20 September 2015

Fatur Selalu untuk selamanya

• PRISA593

20 September 2015

Lana del Rey - Blue Jeans - "I will love you till the end of time, I would wait a million years.."

Lana del Rey - Young and Beautiful - "Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will.."

Taylor Swift - Back to December - "Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming, but if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right.."

Adele - Don't You Remember - "Why don't you remember? Don't you remember? The reason you loved me before, Baby, please remember me once more.."

Daniel Sahuleka - I Adore You - "You should know how deeply I adore you.." "Don't ever leave me 'cause I can't stand the coldless when you are gone.."

Beyonce - Dangerously in Love - "Baby I love you, you are my life, the happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side, you're my relation and connection to the sun with you next to me, there's no darkness I can't overcome, you are my raindrops, I am a seed, with you and God, who's the sunlight I'll bloom and grow so beautifully, Baby I'm so proud, proud to be your girl, you make the confusion go all away from this cold and messed up world.."

"Cause I am in love with you, you set me free, I can't do this thing, called life without you here with me, 'cause I'm dangerously in love with you, I'll never leave, just keep lovin' me the way I love you loving me.."

"And I know you love me, love me for who I am, 'cause years before I became who I am, Baby you were my man, I know it ain't easy, easy loving me, I appreciate the love and dedication from you to me, later on in my destiny I see myself having your child, I see myself being your wife and I see my whole future in your eyes, the thought of all my love for you sometimes makes me wanna cry, realize all my blessings, I'm grateful to have you by my side.."

Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not the One - "And I hope you are the one I share my life with and I wish that you could be the one I die with and I pray in you’re the one I build my home with, I hope I love you all my life.."

Sarah Saputri - Kamulah Mimpiku Cintaku - "Langit penuh bintang menyambutmu datang, kamulah mimpiku mimpiku mimpiku cintaku cintaku cintaku.."

The Overtunes - Sayap Pelindungmu- "Air matamu takkan terjatuh, lihat diriku untukmu.."

Amee - Miss You - "Kau ragukan kesungguhan cinta yang ada di hatiku.."

Isyana Sarasvati - Tetap dalam Jiwa - "Bila memang ini ujung nya, kau kan tetap ada di dalam jiwa.."

Rayen Pono - Tak Mengerti Cinta - "Akhirnya ku pun sadari, tak semudah itu mengganti cintamu, .."

Winda Viska - Kutemukan Penggantinya - "Kau menyayangku dan buatku berkata, ku temukan penggantinya.."

21 September 2015 diubah oleh PRISA593

• GUSTIN389

20 September 2015

Another great song, Hati2 liriknya bisa buat org galau.. :p :D

20 September 2015 diubah oleh GUSTIN389

• DOMI011

21 September 2015

Wuih Tata & Prisa banyak nih :)

• YOHANA634

21 September 2015

"From this moment"  by shania twain feat Bryan White

• TATA304

21 September 2015

haha, iy bro kan asik bisa saling berbagi list2 lagunya. Really love music :-)

DOMI011 tulis:

Wuih Tata & Prisa banyak nih :)

• FLEMMING786

21 September 2015

Aku cinta rupiah by Cindy Cenora.

Hey Indonesia ku ( cinta dan sayang Indonesia) by Enno Lerian.

• WITNOEL393

21 September 2015

Belum ada lagu cinta nya kak domi... hehehe...

Krn msh single... lagu nya yg ini dulu ajah selagi menunggu (jujur sekali saya yakk :'/:-D)

BEST I EVER HAD BY VERTICAL HORIZON

Klo udah berpasangan, nanti ajah deh dicari lagu cinta nya.

DOMI011 tulis:

Boleh dong disharing lagu lagu cinta favoritenya, hitung2 nambah perbendaharaan  :)

Formatnya : judul lagu - penyanyinya - sedikit tentang liriknya

Contoh : Always On My Mind - Michael Buble - Selalu dalam pikiran walau tidak melakukan yang seharusnya

Boleh lebih dari 1, dan lagu lagu patah hati juga silahkan di masukkan :P

Met bermalam minggu semuanya

• WITNOEL393

21 September 2015

wuahh... masa kecil mu bahagia sekali bang Fleming.... masih hafal lirik lagu nya? nyanyi donk :-D

FLEMMING786 tulis:

Aku cinta rupiah by Cindy Cenora.

Hey Indonesia ku ( cinta dan sayang Indonesia) by Enno Lerian.

• FLEMMING786

21 September 2015

Masih dong. Ayo donload aplikasi sing smule. Duet bareng nyanyi

WITNOEL393 tulis:

wuahh... masa kecil mu bahagia sekali bang Fleming.... masih hafal lirik lagu nya? nyanyi donk :-D

• AGNES677

21 September 2015

all of me nya john legend laa,,, " cz all of me, loves all of you,, love your curves and all edges,, all your perfect imperfections,,,, " <3<3<3

• DESHELA311

21 September 2015

Saving all my love for you...whitney houston

• HENDRA249

21 September 2015

Music Oriental Drama Korean ............

"Reason" (OST.Endless Love)

• STEVE141

21 September 2015

Lagu Romantis <3 Dibawah Ini Masih Menjadi Favoritku :

BRIAN MCKNIGHT - "Marry Your Daughter"

YOVIE AND THE NUNO - "Janji Suci"

Sepenggal Lirik Lagu BRIAN MCKNIGHT - "Marry Your Daughter"

The first time I saw her
    I swear I knew that I'd say "I do"
    I'm gonna marry your daughter
    And make her my wife
    I want her to be the only girl that I'll love for the rest of my life
    And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die
    I'm gonna marry your princess
    And make her my queen
    She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
    I can't wait to smile
    As she walks down the aisle
    On the arm of her father
    On the day that I marry your daughter

:up::-):up:

• NEA510

21 September 2015

Yesus namaMu indah by Shafira Taekwondoin,

Yesus aku cinta by asmirandah dan jonas rivanno,

Biarkanku Menyembah by Citra schokastika,

Engkaulah perisaiku

Ku mau cinta Yesus selamanya,

Selama ku masih bernafas by regina ,

Anugerah terindah by regina...

Baru nih lagu2 cinta yg nga bakal bikin kalian galau..tetapi bikin kalian makin kuat menghadapi hidup ini...

• DOMI011

21 September 2015

Lagu cinta kan ga hrs pacaran, masa ga prnhh jth cinta? walau ga sampai pacaran

Sy malah jth cinta sering tp ga jadi terus...hahaha "curcol"

WITNOEL393 tulis:

Belum ada lagu cinta nya kak domi... hehehe...

Krn msh single... lagu nya yg ini dulu ajah selagi menunggu (jujur sekali saya yakk :'/:-D)

BEST I EVER HAD BY VERTICAL HORIZON

Klo udah berpasangan, nanti ajah deh dicari lagu cinta nya.

• JUN230

21 September 2015

Tesla - love song

White lion - You're all i need

Toto - ill be over you

Air supply - All out of love/ goodbye

Frente - bizzare love triangle

Sixpence non the richer - kiss me

Etc....no 3 yg plg special

• PRISA593

21 September 2015

Adele - Love Song.. Dan banyak lagi.. ^_^

• HENDRA249

21 September 2015

Love To You .... Shinji Takeda.

• JUN230

21 September 2015

Laik dizz broo

HENDRA249 tulis:

Love To You .... Shinji Takeda.

• ENG510

22 September 2015

Nyali Terakhir............. Julie Estelle

• ENG510

22 September 2015

Adele... Melt My Heart To Stone

PRISA593 tulis:

Adele - Love Song.. Dan banyak lagi.. ^_^

• ENG510

22 September 2015

Jessie J........... Flashlight

PRISA593 tulis:

Lana del Rey - Blue Jeans - "I will love you till the end of time, I would wait a million years.."

Lana del Rey - Young and Beautiful - "Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will.."

Taylor Swift - Back to December - "Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming, but if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right.."

Adele - Don't You Remember - "Why don't you remember? Don't you remember? The reason you loved me before, Baby, please remember me once more.."

Daniel Sahuleka - I Adore You - "You should know how deeply I adore you.." "Don't ever leave me 'cause I can't stand the coldless when you are gone.."

Beyonce - Dangerously in Love - "Baby I love you, you are my life, the happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side, you're my relation and connection to the sun with you next to me, there's no darkness I can't overcome, you are my raindrops, I am a seed, with you and God, who's the sunlight I'll bloom and grow so beautifully, Baby I'm so proud, proud to be your girl, you make the confusion go all away from this cold and messed up world.."

"Cause I am in love with you, you set me free, I can't do this thing, called life without you here with me, 'cause I'm dangerously in love with you, I'll never leave, just keep lovin' me the way I love you loving me.."

"And I know you love me, love me for who I am, 'cause years before I became who I am, Baby you were my man, I know it ain't easy, easy loving me, I appreciate the love and dedication from you to me, later on in my destiny I see myself having your child, I see myself being your wife and I see my whole future in your eyes, the thought of all my love for you sometimes makes me wanna cry, realize all my blessings, I'm grateful to have you by my side.."

Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not the One - "And I hope you are the one I share my life with and I wish that you could be the one I die with and I pray in you’re the one I build my home with, I hope I love you all my life.."

Sarah Saputri - Kamulah Mimpiku Cintaku - "Langit penuh bintang menyambutmu datang, kamulah mimpiku mimpiku mimpiku cintaku cintaku cintaku.."

The Overtunes - Sayap Pelindungmu- "Air matamu takkan terjatuh, lihat diriku untukmu.."

Amee - Miss You - "Kau ragukan kesungguhan cinta yang ada di hatiku.."

Isyana Sarasvati - Tetap dalam Jiwa - "Bila memang ini ujung nya, kau kan tetap ada di dalam jiwa.."

Rayen Pono - Tak Mengerti Cinta - "Akhirnya ku pun sadari, tak semudah itu mengganti cintamu, .."

Winda Viska - Kutemukan Penggantinya - "Kau menyayangku dan buatku berkata, ku temukan penggantinya.."

• ENG510

22 September 2015

RAN - Dekat Di Hati

26 – 50 dari 72    Ke halaman:  Sebelumnya  1  2  3  Selanjutnya Kirim tanggapan